- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm so confused, is Act 1 done or not? and if not why is there an Act 2?
Act 1 is done, but that doesn't mean they haven't stopped fixing bugs and improving it along the way.

I used the compressed version that you shared but the result is still the same error
No clue, I can save just fine.

Maybe try deleting all save file in the app data directory and in the game directory as well.

fute8848

May 16, 2021
Act 1 is done, but that doesn't mean they haven't stopped fixing bugs and improving it along the way.

No clue, I can save just fine.

Maybe try deleting all save file in the app data directory and in the game directory as well.
Pretty Sure you have been asked like thousand times XD ‘what is the res of the vanilla & compressed version??’:D

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello
Wanted to restart the whole game so I downloaded the latest update for both Acts. Forgot which version I was using before but I know I used 0x52_URM before and it work but with the latest update it report this being the problem.

TypeError: Can't instantiate abstract class Character with abstract methods name, profile_pictures, username

I went to read in 0x52 thread and learn it had something to do with the latest Renpy College Kings running for the latest update. Anyone else using 0x52_URM having this problem? Thanks.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CollegeKings-A1v1.4.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: StpdMggt

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
May Renders

Hey everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend and have been enjoying Episodes 4 & 5 "Moving Out"! The team has been working round the clock so we're very happy to have the final version out on both Patreon and Steam now!

The May renders are here and are looking especially delicious if I may say so myself, this month's random bonus pick was Kim! I'll be posting the June render poll tomorrow, and don't forget we'll be going with the top 5 winning girls instead of the usual top 3 as a thank you to all of you for your patience!

-Steve

24-05-4k-00-nora-final.png 24-05-4k-00-lindsey-final.png 24-05-4k-00-penelope-final.png 24-05-4k-00-sam-bonus-final.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Act 2 v5.2.4] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I started the update seeing that the phone and gallery are restored and even some stuff is added to the phone. Great!

The only question I have now is for the developer of the amazing mod. https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-2-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

I can play the game good without the mod, but after installing the game crashes instantly. Is it the mod? Or the dev creating this?

1718866816001.png

I also installed the mod made by Duke. Without the Duke mod, and URM only the game still crashes.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes