Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
It was good to see a sex scene with Ms. Rose again. I wonder if one day she can be more than just a friend with benefits. I also wonder what would happen if she and Nora found out that the MC was seeing both of them. :sneaky:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Starting up the latest update I see that URM still crashes the game. I went out looking on the thread of the modder finding out that the dev from CK messed up the renpy code so much that URM crashes. So it is this game which needs a fix. (and more than one I think)

Has anyone around here mentioned this issue to the dev? Playing this game without URM is like going to a hooker without your balls......

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Starting up the latest update I see that URM still crashes the game. I went out looking on the thread of the modder finding out that the dev from CK messed up the renpy code so much that URM crashes. So it is this game which needs a fix. (and more than one I think)

Has anyone around here mentioned this issue to the dev? Playing this game without URM is like going to a hooker without your balls......
You want us to complain to the dev that he's written the game in such a way that we can't cheat any more?

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I am no patreon...........
And that is not the reason what you write. He just fucked up the game. Read the thread of URM please before assuming.
I'm no patreon either, I have read the URM thread,, and my question stands. If you don't like the program as written, go play something else. Don't be so stupid as to think complaining to the writer that you can't change what he wrote is a good idea.

Manster1775

Oct 17, 2023
Think it is about time this one gets sent out to pasture. Used to support em on patreon, but man this game has become an absolute mess of jumbled code and bugs. The last few updates seem to have made it even worse. Can't even load a save without errors galore.

Reactions: Bloodguard

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
June Renders

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to say that the June Renders are here! Hope you all enjoy them! We've got more updates coming to Episodes 4&5 very soon, I'll check in with the full patch notes once I've got them confirmed.

More exciting CK news to come next week! Thanks everyone for your support!

P.S. Just a quick heads up that we're going to be doing a cross-promo post here tomorrow to support a former CK artist in a solo project. Check it out if you're interested! :)

24-06-4k-00-nora-poolfloat-final.png 24-06-4k-00-chloe-icecube-final.png 24-06-4k-00-aubrey-yoga-final.png 24-06-4k-00-penelope-camgirl-gamer-final.png 24-06-4k-00-lindsey-tanning-bed-final.png 24-06-4k-00-emily-riley-sfw-final.png

richiman

May 3, 2022
College Kings [1.4.18] - 2024-06-23

PC:

MAC:

Fixed:
  • Various bug fixes to the phone and characters

Reactions: Maxiom

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
Is the Emily scene in season 1 where she randomly like breaks up with you out of nowhere in the park a bug? lol

I told her off, every single time she asked me to talk or be friends I told her to piss off, soon as a character is introduced as a cheater I'm completely removed from them. Even told Ape homie to shoot his shot. But... still had this scene in a park where the MC is like honoring her breakup request and giving the option to be friends or just agree to break up.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here like...
1719207124666.png
what the hell you say to me? I've tried to magic erase you from my entire fictional life so far and why the hell am I even getting dialogue like I care? my response shoulda been good riddance weirdo I told you to leave me alone

I've only pursued Lauren this entire time, never even flirted with another girl lmao.
Much as I'd loved to explore some options, I just felt bad not riding it out with Lauren on the first file cause shes pretty much an ideal pick right off the rip. (lowkey hate when they give you great choices really fast but I understand its more realistic)

But yeah idk, caught me off guard lol.

Reactions: Saboracss

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
Is the Emily scene in season 1 where she randomly like breaks up with you out of nowhere in the park a bug? lol

I told her off, every single time she asked me to talk or be friends I told her to piss off, soon as a character is introduced as a cheater I'm completely removed from them. Even told Ape homie to shoot his shot. But... still had this scene in a park where the MC is like honoring her breakup request and giving the option to be friends or just agree to break up.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here like...
View attachment 3764861
what the hell you say to me? I've tried to magic erase you from my entire fictional life so far and why the hell am I even getting dialogue like I care? my response shoulda been good riddance weirdo I told you to leave me alone

I've only pursued Lauren this entire time, never even flirted with another girl lmao.
Much as I'd loved to explore some options, I just felt bad not riding it out with Lauren on the first file cause shes pretty much an ideal pick right off the rip. (lowkey hate when they give you great choices really fast but I understand its more realistic)

But yeah idk, caught me off guard lol.
I think this one's by design, because I had the exact same thing happen to me. I kept ignoring Emily's very existance, but she still gave me this very drawn out, teary goodbye. I mean, sure, lady, you do you, I'm kinda busy porking this other redhead, that's million times cooler than you, but don't let me rain on your drama parade. I guess Emily has problems letting go.
Also, I'm Team Riley all the way. She and MC gel so well together, it's almost criminal how ridiculously long it takes them to become an official item.

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
I think this one's by design, because I had the exact same thing happen to me. I kept ignoring Emily's very existance, but she still gave me this very drawn out, teary goodbye. I mean, sure, lady, you do you, I'm kinda busy porking this other redhead, that's million times cooler than you, but don't let me rain on your drama parade. I guess Emily has problems letting go.
Also, I'm Team Riley all the way. She and MC gel so well together, it's almost criminal how ridiculously long it takes them to become an official item.
Its strange though that happens regardless. Just felt so out of place and like it was assuming you kept some type of relationship with Emily. Was even stranger how the MC responded to it especially from the scenes I played through where I was just like "YOU CHEATED ON ME? GOODBYE?" "No i dont want to be your friend, I dont want anything to do with you" "jesus your overdramatic" but then "oh fine, it is what it is, cya later"

I do really enjoy Riley but not pursuing her and the stuff with Charli, I wonder if it will be a thing in other routes because man she's getting on my nerves lol since he showed up. I always hate the antagonist character that somehow gets in good with everyone within a day and everyones like "oh yeah you exist? huh forgot about all that stuff you did for me so far"

Aside from that, I was considering either Riley, Penelope, or Lindsey for my next attempt though. Might do Lindsey she seemed pretty dope so far.

Reactions: razzy87

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
Its strange though that happens regardless. Just felt so out of place and like it was assuming you kept some type of relationship with Emily. Was even stranger how the MC responded to it especially from the scenes I played through where I was just like "YOU CHEATED ON ME? GOODBYE?" "No i dont want to be your friend, I dont want anything to do with you" "jesus your overdramatic" but then "oh fine, it is what it is, cya later"

I do really enjoy Riley but not pursuing her and the stuff with Charli, I wonder if it will be a thing in other routes because man she's getting on my nerves lol since he showed up. I always hate the antagonist character that somehow gets in good with everyone within a day and everyones like "oh yeah you exist? huh forgot about all that stuff you did for me so far"

Aside from that, I was considering either Riley, Penelope, or Lindsey for my next attempt though. Might do Lindsey she seemed pretty dope so far.
...don't get me even started on Charli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for other girls, Lindsey's pretty fun, but feels a bit sidelined after her story arc in S2, it kind of feels like the devs have no idea what to do with her next. But still, if I wasn't going full on Riley, she would be my pick. As for Penelope - my big issue with her is that, personality-wise, she feels a bit too similar to Lauren, to the point that you can mush the two together and not much will be lost.

Reactions: kazeiheikaya

scullyd

Apr 27, 2024
Hey, got a question. i am pretty new to this, and this is the first game to get an update that i play. Soo... if i want the update, do i need to download the whole game again?

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
Hey, got a question. i am pretty new to this, and this is the first game to get an update that i play. Soo... if i want the update, do i need to download the whole game again?
IIRC, Patreons for this game get access to the launcher that autoupdates the game automatically. But aside from that, yeah, you pretty much have to redownload the whole game again.
Someone correct me, if I'm blatantly wrong.

scullyd

Apr 27, 2024
IIRC, Patreons for this game get access to the launcher that autoupdates the game automatically. But aside from that, yeah, you pretty much have to redownload the whole game again.
Someone correct me, if I'm blatantly wrong.
alright! thanks for the help

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
Sad to hear about Lindsey though I feel like Lauren is also going through a somewhat similar treatment. You're in Europe, and you spend not even one full day with her on the first part of the trip. You'd definitely see your 'girlfriend' more than that. You're always being pulled around by Riley, Chloe, Nora and Alexa. Guess the dev's figured those as top picks idk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Penelope - my big issue with her is that, personality-wise, she feels a bit too similar to Lauren, to the point that you can mush the two together and not much will be lost.
Hmm, maybe. I feel like Lauren and Autumn would be the closest because obviously sisters, but Autumn is just the more extreme version of Lauren. Tightly wound family, ends up pushing the kids to explore themselves, Lauren retains some of the moral values where Autumn is more expressive, fight for justice, charities/protests, etc.

Penelope on the other hand came across as like not so much on the moral side, as she does things that are sketchy in nature but does em for a good reason. At least at the start, Penelope also seemed alot more open and bold in ways where Lauren is incredibly reserved and timid. But I'm basing alot of my information up to the end of the Europe trip.

My only regret not picking Riley off rip was the amount of time you spend with her (+redhead weakness too) but wanted to be more close to myself in this playthrough. Much as I love the redheads, Lauren would be my biggest weakness personality wise. Definitely one of those games that could have probably cut down on a couple characters but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I love how engaged folks get when first playing through the first part of the game.
Soon they get back from the Europe trip, realize their saves don't work, that all the girls have lost their marbles and randomly swapped personalities, and the game is not half as fun as it used to be. :poop:
But that first playthrough, before the game turns to shit, is pretty fun. :devilish:

Reactions: Manster1775
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes