May 9, 2017
File "game/phone/phone_screens.rpy", line 8, in <module>
File "game/phone/Phone_ren.py", line 45, in icon
File "game/phone/Phone_ren.py", line 41, in notification
File "game/phone/Phone_ren.py", line 37, in notifications
File "game/phone/Phone_ren.py", line 37, in <lambda>
AttributeError: 'Phone' object has no attribute 'applications'

Every update breaks the save. Game is unplayable for me with my saves and I aint gonna replay everything from the pathbuilder. The renders and routes are the only good things about the game. The one in charge of the coding needs to be booted

Reactions: Math87

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Hello, after I finished act 1, do i need to uninstall the entire exe file and other files and download act 2?
You don't have to uninstall it unless you don't intend to play it again. Act 2 is entirely separate and won't geet mixed up by still having Act 1 files in another folder.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I'm trying out "season1 compressed version" (1.3.17) and at certain time (tried it from homecoming event till deer event) I'm not able to save nor do autosaves are created is this only an issue on my side or did anybody else face this?

Here's the error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 229, in __call__
    renpy.quit(save=True)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function show_screen at 0x0000000003933d30>: it's not the same object as renpy.display.screen.show_screen

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4540, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 229, in __call__
    renpy.quit(save=True)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1982, in quit
    renpy.loadsave.save(renpy.store._quit_slot, getattr(renpy.store, "save_name", ""))
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 427, in save
    reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 413, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\College_Kings-1.3.17-compressed\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 103, in dump
    pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL if highest else PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function show_screen at 0x0000000003933d30>: it's not the same object as renpy.display.screen.show_screen

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
College Kings 1.3.17
Wed Jun  5 04:02:08 2024

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
thank you, try intertwined too if you havent yet.
Yeah I haven't, I wanted to but last I checked (ages ago) it didn't have enough content for me to download it, it's my own personal Rule to most of the time wait for a game to have a lot of content because I tend to try and play a game all day and I end up a little miserable when I complete what's available of a game, like ending Season 1 of a show and sad that season 2 isn't available yet

That and I also wait awhile because I usually like to read others opinions to see if a game is does some random out of the blue stuff, I can't tell us how many times I've played against believe certain controversial content was optional but wasn't or there was no warning said content would be added randomly... Or like many of DanielK's games in my opinion have that

"She wasn't your LI at the time, she only fucked another man to make you jealous because she liked you and you the MC have her no attention so that's how she was trying to get your attention"

Sadly the way I feel about games in my opinion matters more then the fictional MC, I don't care what the MC thinks it consented too... Anyway rant aside Intertwined if a game I'll come back to later to check on, I don't want to have too many games on my Android waiting to be updated, otherwise I forget the story and characters of some games and have to play them from the start which can be annoying so I try not to have too many games I am actively playing

Reactions: TREXrg

trishit

Oct 15, 2022
Yeah I haven't, I wanted to but last I checked (ages ago) it didn't have enough content for me to download it, it's my own personal Rule to most of the time wait for a game to have a lot of content because I tend to try and play a game all day and I end up a little miserable when I complete what's available of a game, like ending Season 1 of a show and sad that season 2 isn't available yet

That and I also wait awhile because I usually like to read others opinions to see if a game is does some random out of the blue stuff, I can't tell us how many times I've played against believe certain controversial content was optional but wasn't or there was no warning said content would be added randomly... Or like many of DanielK's games in my opinion have that

"She wasn't your LI at the time, she only fucked another man to make you jealous because she liked you and you the MC have her no attention so that's how she was trying to get your attention"

Sadly the way I feel about games in my opinion matters more then the fictional MC, I don't care what the MC thinks it consented too... Anyway rant aside Intertwined if a game I'll come back to later to check on, I don't want to have too many games on my Android waiting to be updated, otherwise I forget the story and characters of some games and have to play them from the start which can be annoying so I try not to have too many games I am actively playing
same i never download a game thats in the mbs. intertwined is pretty long youd take at least 2-3 days if you dont just skip through everything and play for a long time, the thing i like about it is the freedom of choices and the amount of endings it has its pretty good id recommend you play it after youre done with the games youre playing currently. i played personal assistant and i must say it made me a fan of blackheart games.

Reactions: MadLad Nomad

Archangel V

Jul 26, 2020
Is there a fix for the incredibly slow sex scenes? The whole rest of the game runs fine, the fight scenes run fine, but the sex scenes take like 10 seconds to start (and restart, whenever they talk during it)
I have seen people say this is because of the lovense looking for a connection and not finding one so it keeps searching but whether that is the actual reason idk. The way I fixed it was adding an outbound rule to my firewall to block the connection.

To do this you go to: Windows security ->Advanced settings -> Outbound rules -> New rule -> Program -> Link it to your CK2 exe -> Block the connection -> Check all 3 boxes-> Save.

Not had any issues regarding scenes after this.

Greatcat

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix saves? I played the first act (1.3.21) and wanted to transfer the save to the second act, but no matter what I did, I got an error that kiwi does not exist

halfbaked

Aug 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix saves? I played the first act (1.3.21) and wanted to transfer the save to the second act, but no matter what I did, I got an error that kiwi does not exist
The save transfer is broken. Better off using the story builder offered in act 2 to recreate your choices from act 1.

Elfiaz69

Feb 27, 2024
Updated my compressed Android ports of College Kings Act 1 to v1.4.13 & Act 2 to v5.0.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.4.13): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v5.0.0): Pixeldrain -
Thanks

Reactions: Eonor

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
I have seen people say this is because of the lovense looking for a connection and not finding one so it keeps searching but whether that is the actual reason idk. The way I fixed it was adding an outbound rule to my firewall to block the connection.

To do this you go to: Windows security ->Advanced settings -> Outbound rules -> New rule -> Program -> Link it to your CK2 exe -> Block the connection -> Check all 3 boxes-> Save.

Not had any issues regarding scenes after this.
Thank you, it worked! Sex scenes are more fluid now

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Wait, where is Ch.5? The game ends after I stop Imre from hitting Elijah. Is the end of Ch. 5? Or am i missing something.
the Game ends at the new house discusing how to deal with mirken Elijah scene is just before it probably bug
i play on steam so i didnt incounter this bug but at lauren karaoke and the sex scene slows but now its fixed

DominetOrion

Jun 7, 2024
I have a query..
Is the game file on first post of this thread the full version of College Kings ( First game)(1.4.13) and I should proceed to college kings 2 or the first game will be updated later.
For me The scene with Satin was the last scene and then proceed to a warning screen to save game then proceed to main menu
Also how to copy my save of first game to college kings 2?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes