TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
"And that kids is how I met your mother. I walked by an open dorm room and saw that she was getting rawdogged by some random dweeb. At that moment it was clear as day. She was the one."
i mean originally i think Aubrey was never planed as a Love Intrest but only Fuckbuddy but then new writer thought probably what you just wrote :LOL:

trishit

Oct 15, 2022
While I do see where you are coming from, that kind of stuff just ruins a character for me, I know it's a game and not real life or anything but I just dislike seeing any girl with other men, I mean these games don't exactly feel like Gang Bang oorn videos were we have a quick wank and post nur clarity kicks in and we're done

These games have a genuine story and try to make you fall in love with the characters and I don't mean like some random dude who married his waifu pillow, just in general these games have a plot and you are meant to feel for these characters and all but seeing that kind a "Not yet LI" having sex with another man even for a single Frame or it being suggested kind of just ruins the characters for me.

And as far as I am concerned my opinion is that an LI is an LI from the start, I see it as a yes or now answer, either she is an LI or she isn't, that's why they are called love interest, because we know they will be our love interest in the story, people should really say "they weren't dating at the time" because even if they weren't dating at the time she is still a love interest... It's kind of like if someone said well the bad guy wasn't the antagonist at the time, we all know he is still the bad guy.

Either way regardless of the MC wasn't dating her it's just not for me but again thanks for the information and sorry about the long ass paragraph of text, bad habit of my ADHD
i respect that honestly im kind of like you when it comes to visual novels, mind recommending me some?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello.....can anyone please tell me why the heck with this last update or what it is, is loading more than hard or move more and more dificil than before? and no is not my pc, laptop responsibile, no.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Is there a fix for the incredibly slow sex scenes? The whole rest of the game runs fine, the fight scenes run fine, but the sex scenes take like 10 seconds to start (and restart, whenever they talk during it)

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Is there a fix for the incredibly slow sex scenes? The whole rest of the game runs fine, the fight scenes run fine, but the sex scenes take like 10 seconds to start (and restart, whenever they talk during it)
indeed and this is not the only one problem

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Has the latest version updated the scene gallery for anyone else? Mine still ends at the 'Is this a Dream' scene which was the last scene from the previous version.

Or is this yet another thing we have to wait for the next patch to fix? Thanks

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Has the latest version updated the scene gallery for anyone else? Mine still ends at the 'Is this a Dream' scene which was the last scene from the previous version.

Or is this yet another thing we have to wait for the next patch to fix? Thanks
Yeah... It's another thing we have to wait for as it's in an update patch.
I made a quick fix anyway
I've sort of fixed the gallery, which was stored in variables.rpy. Few bugs in those scenes too for the main game aswell, concerning missing variables and replay end calls, have been fixed.
I've attached the fixed gallery for 5.0.0.

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

Reactions: Maxiom and Twist_19

Tr4shMonk3y

May 3, 2022
Does it go back to the main menu for anyone else when you try to speed thru some scenes or try to go back to previous text in both CK1 and CK2?

Last edited:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
"And that kids is how I met your mother. I walked by an open dorm room and saw that she was getting rawdogged by some random dweeb. At that moment it was clear as day. She was the one."
If that works for you, fine. Personally I met my wife at a train station - but I was never so ridiculously stupid as to think that she was cheating on me when she slept with guys before she and I had met.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Does it go back to the main menu for anyone else when you try to speed thru some scenes or try to go back to previous text in both CK1 and CK2?
Happened to me in release 5.0.0 of CK2. I believe there's a fix update already out but it doesn't seem to be on F95 yet.

(5.2.0 is now out, the second round of fixes for the release we've got here on F95. I dunno which bugs have been fixed, since I don't have it...)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Try Returning to Mia... 17.88 GBs lol.

I think the size ties to whatever format they're using for the images/videos. I think if they used a different one, the size wouldn't be so big. I'm no expert though.
They refuse to embrace the future, they use PNG's.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Happened to me in release 5.0.0 of CK2. I believe there's a fix update already out but it doesn't seem to be on F95 yet.

(5.2.0 is now out, the second round of fixes for the release we've got here on F95. I dunno which bugs have been fixed, since I don't have it...)
This is why I don't even bother with original updates. All you see is pages & pages of bugs. 5.0.0 is a complete waste of time. I was waiting for 5.1.0, but probably wait for 5.2.0 now. But, I suppose I should be grateful, that people do. That way they can find the bugs to be fixed and I'll get a smoother (smootherish anyway), gameplay when I get to it. :LOL:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
i respect that honestly im kind of like you when it comes to visual novels, mind recommending me some?
Screenshot_2024-06-01-23-51-04-90_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg Screenshot_2024-06-01-23-51-17-16_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg Screenshot_2024-06-01-23-55-31-45_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg

The last image with the title "F95 Zone" I haven't tried them all and some such as CyberFuckDolls Dev has been unheard from for awhile, some games may no longer be in F95 so you'll need to seek other sites that they've been uploaded to, so keep in mind some of these games I just thought had potential but I haven't gotten to.

I do highly recommend
Nephilim
Between salvation and Abyss
Personal Assistant (banned from F95 now)
And if you like cheesy harems seek "WVM"

Reactions: trishit

trishit

Oct 15, 2022
View attachment 3693853 View attachment 3693854 View attachment 3693855

The last image with the title "F95 Zone" I haven't tried them all and some such as CyberFuckDolls Dev has been unheard from for awhile, some games may no longer be in F95 so you'll need to seek other sites that they've been uploaded to, so keep in mind some of these games I just thought had potential but I haven't gotten to.

I do highly recommend
Nephilim
Between salvation and Abyss
Personal Assistant (banned from F95 now)
And if you like cheesy harems seek "WVM"
thank you, try intertwined too if you havent yet.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
What a buggy mess, i couldn't even play thru my Nora route, but that's business as usual with this VN. Also, what the hell happened to Chloe's tits in this latest episode. In one scene it looks like she had a breast reduction.

Reactions: Tunak23

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What a buggy mess, i couldn't even play thru my Nora route, but that's business as usual with this VN. Also, what the hell happened to Chloe's tits in this latest episode. In one scene it looks like she had a breast reduction.
All the characters look weird now, I feel like a different artist is doing the renders.... they look like fanart compared to the earlier episodes.

Reactions: Tunak23
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes