Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
lmao this site has such a weird policy about mentioning other games in a rewiew, most of the time it's frowned upon to even talk about a creator's past work (literally 99% of detailed reviews in the entertainment world will mention a game a company made in the past)

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Also since i'm not allowed to say it in a review, no DPC didn't invent the college genre and college games even with simiarities (They will have these cause all college games are cliche in nature) arent't a rip off of anything. This game however is an expception in the college genre that i can say actually feels like a rip off.

The obvious is that the wolves are basically excatly like the Diks,
The mc is a fighter in BAD just like in this one.
The best freind character only cares about getting laid and is the one to push him into the club. (Literally they both push the MC into joining)
The president of the club has a girlfriend (Shocker) that you can get with, basically the same thing as with Tommy and Heather.
The game also has the two prudes as Main characters who are "against fighting" just like Jill is against MC with the diks.
Chloe is literally just like sage, EX of a boyfriend from the rival school and is the most popular one.
They even threw in (Emily) the former girlfriend, which is basically a Jose rip off in the way you're interactions with her go. (Mixed in with zoey)
Riley and Aubrey are all the characters that are just there to smash (Sara, Melanie, Quinn)
And amber-quinn of course

All in all, this just feels like BAD but with the option to join the rival team (Which was way better to play as)

That's all i'm gonna say on the topic, but i think unlike other college games it's not unreasonable to think this is a rip off

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: otto82

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Dewd... This was episode one... And it wasn't even a rip-off (i.e., a plagiarism), it was inspired, but characters' personalities are completely different: Chloe has the role of sage but her behavior, personality and actions are completely different; Chris' personality got nothing to do with Tommy's; the same as Amber's compared to Quinn's, and so on. Aubrey and Riley are LIs and have their archs and development; the just-for-fucks of BaDIK are quite plain. Also, the events of episode 1 are also completely different from BaDIK; and from episode 2 and beyond it's a completely different story. Last but not least, the devs of this game are more humble and don't think they're visionaries... And though the last episode took a li'l longer than the usual, I don't think we'll have a sabbatical year for this game as we had for BaDIK, which had the anniversary of its last real update yesterday...
really i don't see any difference at all between Chloe and Sage, they both are mean exterior but actually sweet on the inside. If i'm missing anything obvious let me know.

Chris and Tommy is even closer, they both are shown treating they're girls bad and shown to be POS (Tommy has done bad stuff but never hit a women)

i still think that with different plot, it's still a rip off considering the premise and characters. Also even if u don't think Quinn is like Amber, there's also a very alike character (The girl you can only get on the bad alphas path)

Also i don't think the first epsiode is that different, they both start with a girl he liked but see again in the college (Red hair girl and Jose)

They both have a talk between relative before the school.

and they both introduce the characters in the same way (Clasroom and halls) and they both both talk about a party for they're prespective groups. (Diks and wolves) You even get put through a "test" that's really just like the thing that happens at the dik party.

• Angry
Reactions: otto82

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
personally i always liked Chloe and she was the main LI for my original playthrough but then i switched to Nora cause she is so fuckin hot and seems a good match to the MC. of course there is a playthrough where he fucks all the girls he can, even his ex, but i also played season 2 with the MC focusing on both Nora and Chloe individually as well as Lindsey and Amber. those are the girls i liked the most. but Chloe has so little content in the new update, that it kinda pissed me off.

Reactions: Pallabbbbbnn
Jul 13, 2022
This cereal is shit free. I was trying to put a spin on an Iron Man quote lol. This is her. View attachment 2182714
Damn bro, I remember her. You get a date with her too. I read that the devs thought that she resembled Amber too much on the official Discord and that's why she was dropped along with their high workload with the amount of girls, now that you mention it.

Reactions: pet3rquill48

getahaircuthippie

Jun 7, 2021
Can someone help me fix this?
while playing I reloaded the same save for the 3rd time and now I'm getting input lag. Everytime a choice pops up there a good 10 seconds I can't do anything. Even trying to save or pulling up the settings lags up for a few seconds. I've tried reinstalling and tried starting a new game save. I played around 2 dozen renpy games and never had this happen before. Any idea what could be causing it or how to fix it?

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
personally i always liked Chloe and she was the main LI for my original playthrough but then i switched to Nora cause she is so fuckin hot and seems a good match to the MC. of course there is a playthrough where he fucks all the girls he can, even his ex, but i also played season 2 with the MC focusing on both Nora and Chloe individually as well as Lindsey and Amber. those are the girls i liked the most. but Chloe has so little content in the new update, that it kinda pissed me off.
Couldn't agree more

Reactions: Tunak23

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Couldn't agree more
Yep as a guy mainly playing through Chloe's route(along with several hookups of course) I felt exactly that specially with the bug that she is not even recognised as the winner of the Fraternity elections, even if she is a poster girl she has not been dedicated the right moments and scenes for us fans to actually care about Chloe beyond the superficial level.

Her past relationship drama with Grayson is also left unresolved only for you the player to connect the dots and let me say that there aren't many.

Remembered right now the take care of a robot baby event, you barely spend time with her then and there are absolutely no sex scenes in between, is like you have all that compatibility but your MC is treated more like an errand boy than a boyfriend, ever calm to Chloe's constant displeasures.

That plus we don't yet much of her background and family like compare that to Aubrey(or Lauren's case when we meet her sister) where we actually met her parents and sister, is like I say not poster girl treatment.

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
Yep as a guy mainly playing through Chloe's route(along with several hookups of course) I felt exactly that specially with the bug that she is not even recognised as the winner of the Fraternity elections, even if she is a poster girl she has not been dedicated the right moments and scenes for us fans to actually care about Chloe beyond the superficial level.

Her past relationship drama with Grayson is also left unresolved only for you the player to connect the dots and let me say that there aren't many.

Remembered right now the take care of a robot baby event, you barely spend time with her then and there are absolutely no sex scenes in between, is like you have all that compatibility but your MC is treated more like an errand boy than a boyfriend, ever calm to Chloe's constant displeasures.

That plus we don't yet much of her background and family like compare that to Aubrey(or Lauren's case when we meet her sister) where we actually met her parents and sister, is like I say not poster girl treatment.
Yes definitely Chloe and Nora as a poster girl deserves more character development not only sex scenes but just one on one interaction, the problem is there are other girls too , I think dev should conduct a poll and give more screen time to the popular one. In this latest update there's barely any screen time for Chloe.

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
They should honestly remove some of the girls. There is no way every girl can get enough screen time when there is like 10 girls. I main Nora and Aubrey and barely got any time with them. Chloe was there for like 2 seconds. Is the upload for ep 2 here updated? I know that there were some recent updates after the original release

PGuilhon

May 15, 2018
Could anyone share a save right before the "D4MNIT EMILY" Event? It's the one in the hotel where i choke her.

I'd be very grateful!

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022

If you're talking about Chloe, there is a sex scene when you babysit the robo-baby plus Ep. 2 you meet up & she goes a little into her back story too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tunak23
3.20 star(s) 190 Votes