DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
Lighten me up guys, so we need to re play the whole game this time? or my old save of 0.6.2 would be an issue?

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Well, I started a new game, and played along, and now I'm having this issue... Seems I'm not the only one getting the "general issue" but with mine, the phone DOES show... there's just no messages to reply to in it, as I already replied to them all... Included below is my save game and a screen shot of the issue. This is the point just after talking to Imre about Adam on the phone, where he couldn't find him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hmm, guessing the dev is from Hungary or is acquainted with hungarians, not many games have authentic hungarian names in them, funny indeed. (I am hungarian myself, I know it)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I opened the phone for your game as well and saved it again (see attached). Don't forget to rename the save to the slot you want.
Please can you try with a new playthrough?
Working save for a date with Evelyn:
Unfortunately the way I made it from the first version wasn't very sustainable so I had to do it sooner rather than later. This is the only time saves won't be compatible from past versions though.
0.6 is done in all its forms, any .6 after the 0.6 is bug fixes.

6.6 is just the publick comed version for steam, is all.

• Hey there
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Well, I started a new game, and played along, and now I'm having this issue... Seems I'm not the only one getting the "general issue" but with mine, the phone DOES show... there's just no messages to reply to in it, as I already replied to them all... Included below is my save game and a screen shot of the issue. This is the point just after talking to Imre about Adam on the phone, where he couldn't find him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you using any mods?

Gmascia

Feb 12, 2020
I know that maybe it is a bit too much for me, who am not (yet) a supporter of the beautiful work of the dev, but I would like to ask him politely if he could include, perhaps in the next update, a 32bit exe file, as already done in version 6.2. Thanks and I hope to see you soon.

rockreign

Oct 12, 2020
I already completed collegekings version 0.6.2 , Do I have to download version 0.6.6? I have to repeat the game from beginning or old saves works? please reply anyone.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Rufh
I know that maybe it is a bit too much for me, who am not (yet) a supporter of the beautiful work of the dev, but I would like to ask him politely if he could include, perhaps in the next update, a 32bit exe file, as already done in version 6.2. Thanks and I hope to see you soon.
Right now the 32bit version is causing anti virus issues so I can't release the 32bit version unfortunately.

Reactions: Gmascia

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Holly Crap this thing is HUGE :)
I hope future updates are like a DLC or something of the like.
Old people don't have a lot of time to waist waiting for slow connections :)

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Wolves or Apes, I still haven't chosen the best route, I wonder what he saw at that end after the door ... Maybe Imre beaten up or doing "things" with someone he knew ... There was a warning saying that version 0.7 will be made available in February, do you have a date or week forecast for that month?

Reactions: alin_z0

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
It's probably just me but I can't seem to be able to play this game when it starts to load it just automatically closes

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
v0.7 will be much better i think. that was good game. if someone give us a date I will be appreciate...

ps: aubrey and riley both were best..

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 190 Votes