badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey everyone! As we're getting closer to the release of version 0.7, I wanted to let you in on what makes me so incredibly excited for you to play the final update of Act I.

ARE YOU A WOLF OR AN APE?
Loyalty vs. Drive, Brotherhood vs. Determination. The Wolves and the Apes differ in many of their core values and in the way they strive for success. Which frat you join will have major impact on the entirety of the game. This starts at the pledging process. Both frats have vastly different ways of recruiting new members and making sure they're worthy of the jacket. Based on your affiliation, you might see enemies turn into friends and friends turn into enemies, you'll discover new sides of characters that before remained hidden and you'll find that the unattainable might just be attainable.

FEEL THE AFTERMATH OF YOUR DECISIONS
Sometimes small events, a single kiss, one wrong word, or a seemingly insignificant decision, can have unexpected long term consequences. Whether it's opening up a new path for you to explore, or making the person you liked the most turn on you, every small decision makes a difference. In 0.7 you will feel these differences more than ever before.

MAKE YOUR HOMECOMING UNIQUE
Ask the girl of your dreams, get the date you always wanted, or move on to your second choice after being rejected. It's homecoming and anything can happen. With a wide range of different scenarios, a highly interactive free roam and a ton of different endings, your homecoming experience will be completely different based on what you decide.

Make College Kings your own, with the most choice heavy update yet. Version 0.7 is coming to all Junior+ Patrons in February. You don't wanna miss it.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020

Hey everyone! As we're getting closer to the release of version 0.7, I wanted to let you in on what makes me so incredibly excited for you to play the final update of Act I.

ARE YOU A WOLF OR AN APE?
Loyalty vs. Drive, Brotherhood vs. Determination. The Wolves and the Apes differ in many of their core values and in the way they strive for success. Which frat you join will have major impact on the entirety of the game. This starts at the pledging process. Both frats have vastly different ways of recruiting new members and making sure they're worthy of the jacket. Based on your affiliation, you might see enemies turn into friends and friends turn into enemies, you'll discover new sides of characters that before remained hidden and you'll find that the unattainable might just be attainable.

FEEL THE AFTERMATH OF YOUR DECISIONS
Sometimes small events, a single kiss, one wrong word, or a seemingly insignificant decision, can have unexpected long term consequences. Whether it's opening up a new path for you to explore, or making the person you liked the most turn on you, every small decision makes a difference. In 0.7 you will feel these differences more than ever before.

MAKE YOUR HOMECOMING UNIQUE
Ask the girl of your dreams, get the date you always wanted, or move on to your second choice after being rejected. It's homecoming and anything can happen. With a wide range of different scenarios, a highly interactive free roam and a ton of different endings, your homecoming experience will be completely different based on what you decide.

Make College Kings your own, with the most choice heavy update yet. Version 0.7 is coming to all Junior+ Patrons in February. You don't wanna miss it.
when is the update shared to everyone?

kingofcrimdon

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe it required "confident". But Audrey likes "popular"
I have questions about game . Developer states there are a 3 dates in last update but I can't manage to 3 date . I just managed Chloe and Penelope . Also I don't know which character likes which character traits? for Penelope,Lauren and especially for Riley.

Nothing. It's random chance. Just reload few times till you don't get caught.
Those traits mentioned in post above matters when it comes to if she's going to show you one of the costumes. You need to have right trait for that to happen.
Same question above could you help me if you know ?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
If the next update is the end of this ver or episode I am thinking to just wait until it is out to even begin and not to even start 6.6

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Downloaded what I think is newest version of the android port. The phone seems broken. Won't give me the choice to reply to any messages at all. Dark assissan please help with your port.

john0410

May 31, 2020
I think the mc dick should be little big because in easily slides in and in the sex scene animations it is same small :unsure:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What is real life mode and kct?
Real life mode = No rollbacks and save disabled on choice prompts

KCT = Key Character Traits. It's explained right out the gate but right now it's fairly useless. It barely has an effect on the game and who you can/can't romance and there's almost no sex scenes that you can miss due to it.

Reactions: Otyi and Jonneh

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey everyone,
I am super excited to finally announce College Kings Act 1 (v0.7). This update will be even bigger than 0.6 and comes with even more choices, more lewd scenes and more pathing!

There's never been an update with more impactful decisions than 0.7. Will you make your mark as a Wolf or as an Ape? Will you go home with your date, or ditch her for the homecoming queen? Are you the next big thing, or just another wannabe?

College Kings hasn't seen an update this big, this immersive, or this responsive. Your choices create your story.

Pledge now to get the update as soon as it comes out on February 12.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone mind explaining why his patreon count exploded so fast ? he joined patreon around august 2020 and less than 5 months he has like 800 patreon. Is this game really that good ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
College Kings [v0.6.6] Undergrad Steve

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.97 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 456 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
This really reminds me of Being a Dik.
I thought about it too, and in fact at the beginning I avoided it, but after playing it you notice the difference. The fact is that it is a collegial game, they are all equal to each other in the end, BADIK has imposed itself as the best and this leads to using it as a yardstick. But it can be said that College is a BADIK clone, as is AoA Academy, and vice versa.
The only real point in common is the rivalry between the brotherhoods, but only in a marginal way, in BADIK the fights are not central to the rivalry, they are a collateral fact, in CK instead they are the main motivation.

Except that updated way more frequently :ROFLMAO:
Timings differ for many reasons.
First of all BADIK has a history that is more complex at the moment, CK started later, when the stories are more intertwined he could also undergo dilations in the release.
It should be noted that at the moment even the topics covered have a different weight, CK has a lighter atmosphere, despite the presence of the fighting, for now we do not have dead parents with a mysterious past, lesbian girls with homophobic parents, students with drug problems and prostitution. I think it's normal that writing a story takes more time than the other. CK's worst drama for now is Chloe and her meangirl attitudes.
The programming part then, I am not an expert, but the two games have very different graphics, even in the animations, as mentioned I am not an expert, I am not judging the quality, I just say that they are different and this can explain the difference between releases.

I want to clarify that I play both, and I like them both, I don't want to pass for the fan of one or the other. As far as I'm concerned, based on what I've seen to date, I see CK as a lighter version of BADIK, with teenage drama and not adult drama, and I really like it that way, it brings products to have a different target, therefore not in opposition. And it leads me to have two nice games with the same setting, but with different tones.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes