UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Well done, the game is very promising.
At first, I was like "There you go, another college-themed game to go with the flow" but then I found an entertaining game with good mechanics and some fresh dialogues. I'm seriously thinking about supporting on Patreon.

Just one remark: the fighting system is interesting, but after a while it fails to detect the keys I input. Basically, it ignores whatever I type until I'm defeated. I know I can simulate a victory, but since I like the challenge and I'm aware of how much effort it takes to design a combat system like that, I really would like to enjoy the results of your admirable work.

Keep up the good work!
Is this something you would be able to test on another machine? I have never had this bug reported before
I'm glad you're enjoying the game though! :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How many hours of playtime atm ? Is there any butt stuff now ?
I haven't actually timed it, so I'm not totally sure. It depends on whether you skip through everything or actually read the dialogue. If you skip all the text, probably maybe 10 minutes I would guess. If you read everything, it's probably closer to 45–60 minutes I think. This would be per route; if you play several routes, use a base of about 1 hour and then add 10 minutes per additional route you save.

No, there's no "butt stuff", or at least not yet: no rimming, rectal sex toys, ass fingering, or anal sex.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Since Ren'py updated their compiling system and added a 32bit separate version it just flags up the 32bit content in every anti virus and I couldn't fix it so I just had to delete it all to stop it being flagged.
That sucks that you removed it instead of letting people deal with it.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
good work dev.. one of the best renders i have ever seen
I can totaly agree with you ... this game is render wise one of my top fav games ... only one flaw: the dev seems do doesnt care about players/downloaders because - already over 6GB :(
Seems he his one of those guys who takes simply the *.png straight from the render software instead converting them to lossless *.jpg/webp - which is a shame. Like I said he doesnt seem to care about us (sadly).
I only download the compressed versions but sometime the compressor overdo they passionate work and the pc quality suffers.
Guess I have to live with that and hope the dev see´s "the problem" or the compressors dont overdo it ^^

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I can totaly agree with you ... this game is render wise one of my top fav games ... only one flaw: the dev seems do doesnt care about players/downloaders because - already over 6GB :(
Seems he his one of those guys who takes simply the *.png straight from the render software instead converting them to lossless *.jpg/webp - which is a shame. Like I said he doesnt seem to care about us (sadly).
I only download the compressed versions but sometime the compressor overdo they passionate work and the pc quality suffers.
Guess I have to live with that and hope the dev see´s "the problem" or the compressors dont overdo it ^^
I also have to agree, the renders are excellent. I understand your predicament and the reason why you'd like smaller download size but personally, I'd much rather get the best quality image and bigger downloads. I never download compressed as I know quality most of the time take a big hit and sucks. I like to enjoy it the same way the dev intended it to be. I guess it all a matter of opinions and compromises.

Reactions: grgrgr5

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished the game, Question, Is there anyway you can play this without being stuck up Chloe's ass? I'm assuming shes kinda the main girl regardless of the choices you make but Aubrey was definitely the best girl in the game.

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I've made a gallery/cheat mod for this game

You can access both by clicking the small "CHEATS" button that appear in the bottom right corner

Download: MEGA

Update: The Walkthrough mod added the features this mod has so this mod is currently on-hold
Please, updated for : College Kings [v0.7] !
THANK YOU in advance...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is no problem.

Some of us like full quality and you have people compressing the game for you, win/win.

I don't see why those of us wanting 100% quality should lose out for people with lesser internet and/or rigs.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes