Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It would be a great idea if the dev make a torrent file or we could download only an update.
Have made an Updater from v0.6.6 to v0.7 : (2,29 GB)

It will add 1738 new files and modify 89 files. The modified files will be backup in a backup folder in the game dir. The Patcher also checks that you use version 0.6.6 and will also checks md5 hashes before and after the update. The updater requires 10 GB free space for working. Keep that in mind .

If you only want to play the game and have not high quality claim to the renders, it will be better to download the compress version.
If you have the v.0.6.6 of the game and you want to have the renders without quality loss then use this patcher. It save around 4GB of downloading.

Hope you guys like this updater. A feedback would be nice, so that i can improve the updater.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buttburglar

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Good luck on getting an answer. People have been asking for more information on Emily's cheating since the first version, and we have been given nothing (I also do not know what to do with her without knowing what she did - I haven't actually played for a few versions).
All we know is that she cheated (she does not deny it if you mention it when you first see her at college) and she felt bad about it and confessed afterwards.
Either Emily either did not tell the MC exactly what she did, or the dev is pointlessly keeping the information from us (the player should always know everything important or relevant that the MC knows).
As much as i want to know whether Emily really did what i (and i think we all) assume she did, so i can make my choices respective of that, i kind of like the fact that this game has a little bit of mystery aspect to it (if that's what you call it), same thing with the blonde chick. gives us something to think and speculate about.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a question Dev, will you ever delve into Emily's betrayal, now I know many here will start ranting, but it's that I'm curious, Emily doesn't seem like a whore and there are a lot of questions about that evening, the answers might help me figure out what to do with she.
Most important, what level of betrayal are we talking about, a kiss? Or a sexual act?
Why was she at that party alone? Had she been drinking? Was she totally consenting or was she pushed to do so?
She says in the flashback that she felt lonely, so she already had MC problems?
Will you ever give answers to these questions or does the betrayal only serve to give the MC a past? Thanks in advance for an answer.
Good luck on getting an answer. People have been asking for more information on Emily's cheating since the first version, and we have been given nothing (I also do not know what to do with her without knowing what she did - I haven't actually played for a few versions).
All we know is that she cheated (she does not deny it if you mention it when you first see her at college) and she felt bad about it and confessed afterwards.
Either Emily either did not tell the MC exactly what she did, or the dev is pointlessly keeping the information from us (the player should always know everything important or relevant that the MC knows).
I am very curious about it myself.
I hate women who cheat. I couldn't trust her after that. So with Emily.. until the situation with her cheating becomes clear, I don't want to have anything to do with her.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Saw a lott of people asking for a walkthrough in pdf format, is one available or, not(I suspect not). I know there is a walkthrough mod, but

1) I'ts not up to date and
2)prefer pdf walkthroughs instead of mods.

Reactions: n0cn1l

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
After this latest update I'm leaning towards her having slept with Josh. He reacts funny if you take Emily to the dance and he seems obsessed with getting you hooked up with someone one way or another. Definitely comes across as a friend who's trying to make up for stabbing you in the back.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Anyone else getting errors after trying to reply to messages? I can't seem to continue the story.
getting the same message, after opening the new kiwi app and responding to lauren
Same problem here
Enable game console with this https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/post-110921 press Shift+O before using the phone and write laurenpt=100 (press Enter button after input) and aubreypt=100 (press Enter button after input). Also later u may need to enter emilypt=100 before talking with Emily.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I saw this game in version 0.1 but didn't play it. I wanted to wait for more contents... How is it so far? I'm not sure if I start playing it now or wait more 3 or 4 versions....

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes