-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I did not see this dialogue with Kim even in the popular path....
In the party the only difference i saw was that i was able to cheer up Nora in the confident path.... with Kim i had nothing.
Yeah, i think their relationship its gonna end anytime soon but there is a way to cheer her up if you are on "Confident" path.
Thanks for letting me know. I hadn't realized the KCT here was important. I replayed a lot to get back to Confident (I had been Popular previously), but it was worth it. Gotta have my cute Nora scenes.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Can you tell me how did you manage to get over that error with Amber?
With Amber was because i was using the walktrough mod, when i descompressed the game in another folder without it the error vanished.
And before that i was having that message error (without using the mod) that cannot be fixed by what it seems, so i had to restart the game from 0.

Reactions: Darkspirit25

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I was wondeing what happend to mc and julia ? in previous versions he was still calling her mom but now he calls her by name is Julia no longer mc mom or has this been removed ?
That's what i was thinking too, you don't call her anything other then Julia so i wonder if the dev is setting her up as a potential LI since we don't have any milf LI's yet.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, UndergradSteve, I'm currently playing the Riley route. In homecoming free roam, Chloe is missing sometimes when the game thinks she should be shown arguing with Ryan. Here is a screenshot and my save game from that spot. (So far, on other paths she shows up there.) You can click the white silhouette and see the normal fight they have.

Also, the MC has the usual post-photos discussion with Aubrey about how close she and Riley are, but there's been no indication at this point that they are close. (Riley is the MC's date, so he never saw them taking photos together.)

College-Kings Wheres Chloe.png

Reactions: Otyi and Glooskabe

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
FYI, UndergradSteve, I'm currently playing the Riley route. In homecoming free roam, Chloe is missing sometimes when the game thinks she should be shown arguing with Ryan. Here is a screenshot and my save game from that spot. (So far, on other paths she shows up there.) You can click the white silhouette and see the normal fight they have.

View attachment 1035620
I get didn't even get to go to the homecoming dance because my MC was stuck so far up Aubrey's ass he didn't know anything else was going on. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I get didn't even get to go to the homecoming dance because my MC was stuck so far up Audrey's ass he didn't know anything else was going on. :ROFLMAO:
I feel like that's the way it's supposed to be, though. ;) Between Aubrey and Amber, does the MC really need to go to the dance at all?

Reactions: Malicre

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Thanks for letting me know. I hadn't realized the KCT here was important. I replayed a lot to get back to Confident (I had been Popular previously), but it was worth it. Gotta have my cute Nora scenes.
I dont know if you got this scene but you can dance with Nora at the homecoming party too
but for that it seems you have to be on Chloe's (and Nora's) path and take Chloe to the party, then when she gets crowned and go dancing with Nora's boyfriend as part of the ceremony you can invite her to dance with you before your dance with Chloe...i dont know if there is another way of getting this one. But its a short scene.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
this might be really late I'm not keeping up with the forum but yea if you have "confident" kct Nora will accept and you will play a short game of never have I ever and cheer her up.

some girls are already showing what personalty type they prefer Chloe is "popular" and Nora is "confident" so far. Audrey might be both, Lauren is ""loyal" and amber has a "popular" kct check this update.

ignore if this question was already answered tho

What about Riley?

I have been playing as "loyal" this whole time, but I'm about to try the "confident" KCT, because I do want to see that scene with Nora... :)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just got a quick look at the files and something felt odd about the size... found out that there are some duplicate images and quite a of png images so this avn should be a lot smaller :cautious:

Ok there is about 450MBs of unnecessary/duplicate files, the size should be around 5.7Gbs when unpacked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelth
3.20 star(s) 190 Votes