4FXXK5AGE

Jun 23, 2020
anyone know how to transfer save game from version 14.0.1 to 15.0.2? i really hate wasting time to replay this game from beginning

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think the game has to be replayed again from beggining, i think there is many variables not firing correctly and causes you to miss scenes.
This is basically what the modder said in their announcement why they are abandoning the walkthrough mod, but the thought of playing again from the beginning with no walkthrough is making me squirt tears. All those fistfights. The free roams. The murder mystery again. Fuck that. I will unren the game's image file and use my imagination before I do that shit.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
This is basically what the modder said in their announcement why they are abandoning the walkthrough mod, but the thought of playing again from the beginning with no walkthrough is making me squirt tears. All those fistfights. The free roams. The murder mystery again. Fuck that. I will unren the game's image file and use my imagination before I do that shit.
Doesn't have to be unren'd fortunately. Just gotta browse through the billion subfolders. I'd still like to unlock the gallery so the scenes are propely ordered and given context, but playing through multiple blind runs is such a waste of time.

Aug 13, 2016
hi,
i can start college kings after a minor change.
There seems to be a problem with the _version.rpy file.

i don't know why, but i replaced the version reading with "123". Don't know if it will create some other error(but i don't think so).

You can find the file here:
Right click on "college kings"-> Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game: And here is the file. Just replace the file with mine or replace the function content of get_short_git_sha so that it return a string without the try catch block.

If you donwload the file, you have to rename it to: _version.rpy
worked like a charm for me! thank you very much sasshha!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
the game is so script heavy that saveeditor.com does not work with its saves. take forever to load.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Don't know bout that, but you can open scene script in notepad, find code line and change required KCT to fits one you have.
I've been trying.... I am assuming these are the variables.
I've tried kct = bro, kctDict = bro, class kct =, enum = , classkct = .... those don't seem to work

kct.PNG

Last edited:

kpoeira

Aug 21, 2016
I am trying to do some tests in console and so far no luck.

I got it! Download this file:
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/post-110921

And put it in the folder where the game is located. Open the game, load a save or start a new game and type Shift + O.

Then change the KCT using these variables:
bro = *
boyfriend = *
troublemaker = *

Replace the * with the amount of points that you want in each trait, remember that the combination of those three decide whether if your KCT changes to Popular, Loyal and Confident.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Update the walkthrough please
I haven't updated it cause it's a mess I need to do the whole thing from the beginning again. I've went back and checked scenes some fire off like they did before and others suddenly no longer work. Then you've got things like a Chloe scene in act 3 only available if you're her GF but they changed it and bugged sex scenes not firing off e.g. I was rejected by Penelope in Act 4 Part 2 but it unlocked for me in the gallery??? :FacePalm: Might just need to refer to the official guide which gets updated after each Act is complete:

Official Guide Act 3:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
eeeeh....

another glorious writing ....
why i am forced to help lindsey if im on chloes path/campaign
its the same forced bullshit like with lauren and aubrey ...
how can a dev team mess up a game to this ...state

i love this game really , but after update 10 its all bull*chuckles*shit *laughs* and nonsense plot...
:mad::mad::mad:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I got it! Download this file:
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/post-110921

And put it in the folder where the game is located. Open the game, load a save or start a new game and type Shift + O.

Then change the KCT using these variables:
bro = *
boyfriend = *
troublemaker = *

Replace the * with the amount of points that you want in each trait, remember that the combination of those three decide whether if your KCT changes to Popular, Loyal and Confident.
Awesome! nice find!

Reactions: kpoeira

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I thought this is worth the wait for a couple of months but turns out to be a boring update afterall , no new girls to conquer like Lindsey , Penelope , just a boring same pussy scene with Lauren, Teacher and a boring holiday foreplays and the only good thing about this update is Nora's scene but could be better , its short, would have been better if they continue to bedroom instead of a quickie in the living room
There are Lauren and Teacher sex scenes ?
How do u trigger them, i'm on their paths and got nothing...

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
There are Lauren and Teacher sex scenes ?
How do u trigger them, i'm on their paths and got nothing...
The Lauren route seems to be bugged. On my playthrough if I got her any gift other than the necklace the game removed me from her route. With Ms. Rose you have to get angry with her when she comes to tell you something.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Lauren route seems to be bugged. On my playthrough if I got her any gift other than the necklace the game removed me from her route. With Ms. Rose you have to get angry with her when she comes to tell you something.
I tried all gifts, none worked.
Ms. Rose i saw only once, while helping Chloe, she never came to tell me anything...

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes