darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
1.1.7 is the full 1 Episode for CK2.
1.1.2 is the full 3 Acts for CK1.
The authors changed Seasons to Episodes.
If there were still Seasons then they would have to use Acts.
It is more convenient to write a whole Episode and release it, and then fix bugs and release fixes on the fly - bug fixes are handled by other team member(s).
OK, so I last played 15.1 & stopped at the fight over Charlie (being a b*tch). So is there another episode to finish up CK1, or was that the end of CK1 and now I need to start CK2 with v1.1.7? Or was there something else that closed out CK1?

richiman

May 3, 2022
OK, so I last played 15.1 & stopped at the fight over Charlie (being a b*tch). So is there another episode to finish up CK1, or was that the end of CK1 and now I need to start CK2 with v1.1.7? Or was there something else that closed out CK1?
15.1 is outdated. You need to download CK1 1.1.2 and start a new game (new save), as it is the current full version of the game. At the very end of CK1, you make a manual save of the game (when the MC will be returning from Europe by plane or at the airport after leaving the plane). Then you download CK2 1.1.7 and in the game go to the Load tab, where you will have a purple button that will let you load the manual save from CK1 and you can continue your game. As of today, the story ends at the end of Episode 1 in CK2. The continuation of the story will be in Episode 2 for CK2.

Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
15.1 is outdated. You need to download CK1 1.1.2 and start a new game (new save), as it is the current full version of the game. At the very end of CK1, you make a manual save of the game (when the MC will be returning from Europe by plane or at the airport after leaving the plane). Then you download CK2 1.1.7 and in the game go to the Load tab, where you will have a purple button that will let you load the manual save from CK1 and you can continue your game. As of today, the story ends at the end of Episode 1 in CK2. The continuation of the story will be in Episode 2 for CK2.
WTF....bro, you know how long it took to play dozen paths through v15! But thank you for explaining this, I appreciate it!
* Any chance you have a Wolves Path & Apes path saved at the end of CK1?

Last edited:

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
did she say no because I'm with Chole maybe?
The conversation at dinner in London is just the beginning of the "Aubrey GF" path. She won't be interested at this point but, in Amsterdam, you can continue to hint at wanting a relationship beyond just FWB.
Do that and Aubrey will agree to a dinner date in CK2 (which is the dinner Richiman is talking about).
Avoid messing that up and Aubrey will become your GF (possibly one of four!).
There are hints later on that Aubrey isn't super happy if you're also dating Chloe (or anyone else) but it won't prevent her from agreeing to be your GF.

Reactions: Tunak23

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Looks like it did read my old saves, and you were right, it ended just as you landed back from Europe. I saved it there, so hoping this save transfers to CK2. Thanks again

Hugos

Mar 9, 2019
I cant really understand difference between season 1 and act 1 , can someone explain for me what the difference?
And I am sorry guys for my bad English. :)

richiman

May 3, 2022
I cant really understand difference between season 1 and act 1 , can someone explain for me what the difference?
And I am sorry guys for my bad English. :)
Season 1 - an outdated version from Patreon. The seasons are no longer available. In CK1 they were changed to Acts. In CK2 you now have Episodes.

Act I - the current full version of CK1 from Steam. Includes Act I, II and III (3 acts total).

Simply select Act I (this is simply the name of the game "College Kings - Act I", since CK1 starts with Act 1 and ends with Act 3.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
"how confusing do you want your version numbering scheme?" - "yes"
A version numbering scheme I used in the past on a video game I created, was I used the date. So a version would simply be 2022.09.02.1357. Seems a tad long, but it's basically YEAR.MONTH.DAY.TIME You know which version is newer this way.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
A version numbering scheme I used in the past on a video game I created, was I used the date. So a version would simply be 2022.09.02.1357. Seems a tad long, but it's basically YEAR.MONTH.DAY.TIME You know which version is newer this way.
that wouldn't really help to differentiate part 1 and part 2 :LOL:

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
can some one update the links for Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed , and added more variety like gofile or mediafire, even mixdrop is fine.

Anon is unreliable with big files and cancels half way, corrupting the zip. Mega has a cap for free accounts like me, and other one is a dead link

Last edited:

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
can some one update the links for Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed , and added more variety like gofile or mediafire, even mixdrop is fine.

Anon is unreliable with big files and cancels half way, corrupting the zip. Mega has a cap for free accounts like me, and other one is a dead link
tried to help, but Mediafire allows only 10GB on free accounts, GoFile upload dropped to around 100kb/s and i don't want to run an upload for 2 days, and Mixdrop ran with 250Mb/s upload but always crashed after a few hundred MB.
Maybe try Anon again. Performance varies a lot, but sometimes it is really fast

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
tried to help, but Mediafire allows only 10GB on free accounts, GoFile upload dropped to around 100kb/s and i don't want to run an upload for 2 days, and Mixdrop ran with 250Mb/s upload but always crashed after a few hundred MB.
Maybe try Anon again. Performance varies a lot, but sometimes it is really fast
Thanks for trying

I tried anon again and it cancelled half way again, and when i restart a download the file becomes corrupted with anon when a download finishes after canceling.

Its alot of wasted bandwidth having to restart the same download at 7gb and canceling on me halfway

richiman

May 3, 2022

With Anon you can download files using the "Free Download Manager" at high speed. You will probably have to download an extension for your browser of choice in addition to the download link to the program. You can also download another download manager.

Reactions: Night Hacker
3.20 star(s) 192 Votes