Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hmmm... interesting...

So, VN and mod both are still fucked up or am I reading all these posts wrong?

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Hmmm... interesting...

Mate, I think this VN might even be beyond your capabilities. It's actually a great game, but very confusing as it is now split into two separate games and the creators can't even seem to get the coding sorted as there is a lot of compatibility bugs for saves between the two versions.

However, I think a Sancho mod for this game would be great as it is very large content wise and lots of decisions can screw up paths for certain LI's.

Reactions: Tunak23

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mate, I think this VN might even be beyond your capabilities. It's actually a great game, but very confusing as it is now split into two separate games and the creators can't even seem to get the coding sorted as there is a lot of compatibility bugs for saves between the two versions.

However, I think a Sancho mod for this game would be great as it is very large content wise and lots of decisions can screw up paths for certain LI's.
:ROFLMAO: Woah that pony a bit bud... haven't I released enough uni VN's from my private work? Otherwise I'm beside myself if this is still in the process of getting sorted. It's been a minute, hasn't it? I'm not trying to criticize, it's just been a while since I gave it a look. Besides, hasn't or can't the current "modder" fix it?

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
:ROFLMAO: Woah that pony a bit bud... haven't I released enough uni VN's from my private work? Otherwise I'm beside myself if this is still in the process of getting sorted. It's been a minute, hasn't it? I'm not trying to criticize, it's just been a while since I gave it a look. Besides, hasn't or can't the current "modder" fix it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-multi-mod-vincent-mod-vincent.113539/page-7

Take a look at the feedback for the current mod, it doesn't look like it works very well and I do not think the creator is well versed in the English language.

I never bothered to use his mod myself, the game has a path builder option and it give you indications of how your answers affect key character traits (KCT) by giving you points. So far I've managed to get quite a few of the LIs but a good mod would make it easier to know which paths I'm potentially screwing up etc.

In this game some of the LI's will only go for you if you have the right KCT which makes it overly complicated in my opinion.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-multi-mod-vincent-mod-vincent.113539/page-7

Take a look at the feedback for the current mod, it doesn't look like it works very well and I do not think the creator is well versed in the English language.

I never bothered to use his mod myself, the game has a path builder option and it give you indications of how your answers affect key character traits (KCT) by giving you points. So far I've managed to get quite a few of the LIs but a good mod would make it easier to know which paths I'm potentially screwing up etc.

In this game some of the LI's will only go for you if you have the right KCT which makes it overly complicated in my opinion.
Well, V has been copying me for long enough... if he's a real coder he should be able to sort it out for the devs. I do it all the time. Not gloating of course, just saying. I've modded some of the most complex VN's on the site, a properly educated coder should be able to fix it given proper time. Maybe that's what he's doing? Fuck if I know.

At the end of the day this "KCT" you mention is just a conditional variable at best. Nothing that shouldn't be able to be handled but I've not seen the dev's code to see how well it's implemented. Either way anyone with experience should be able to fix it, let's see what V can actually do... times like this make it obvious who's doing who. Reckon I'll grab myself a bag of popcorn from what I gather in your info.

Appreciate the insight bud, I haven't come around this joint in quite some time.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Hi!

Why is this so chaotically numbered?
There were simply Seasons in the beginning. Then in CK1 they changed it to Acts. They released Act IV as DLC for CK1. Then they decided that they would remove Act IV from CK1, make corrections and release it as a revised Episode I to CK2. Currently, there are three Acts in CK1 and it is a completed game. Currently, only Episodes will be released for CK2.

CK1 - Act I, Act II and Act III
CK2 - Episode I

It should look like this:

Reactions: jawz

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Hmmm... interesting...

This game is great. I ran into no major issues with the new versions and no mods. I play un-modded since there is no Sancho mod for it and the current mod completely changes things without your choice by auto setting variables to make sure you can get all the girls.

Wen Sanchomod??? ;)

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Well, V has been copying me for long enough... if he's a real coder he should be able to sort it out for the devs. I do it all the time. Not gloating of course, just saying. I've modded some of the most complex VN's on the site, a properly educated coder should be able to fix it given proper time. Maybe that's what he's doing? Fuck if I know.

At the end of the day this "KCT" you mention is just a conditional variable at best. Nothing that shouldn't be able to be handled but I've not seen the dev's code to see how well it's implemented. Either way anyone with experience should be able to fix it, let's see what V can actually do... times like this make it obvious who's doing who. Reckon I'll grab myself a bag of popcorn from what I gather in your info.

Appreciate the insight bud, I haven't come around this joint in quite some time.
The KCT is a little complicated from what i have noticed in save editing. The KCT options are Loyal, Confident, and Popular. These are determined by the points you have in (Bro, Boyfriend, and Troublemaker). The two highest determine the KCT. In the older versions, you could just edit the KCT directly and it would set it for you. In the newer versions, I had to manually edit the numbers in Bro, Boyfriend and Troublemaker to get the game to read it, calculate it, and then change the KCT accordingly.

I have no clue how this works from a mod perspective, only from trying to change variables in save files.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022

Personally, from CK2 on, I've been doing 3 saves per path; Wolves & Apes - Chloe GF, Lauren GF, Slut/Bad Guy saves. The first 2 can capture all scenes & options to get with all girls, and the Slut path is just to go crazy & choose options you otherwise wouldn't. It's a pain, but it's how I'm playing without having to use the path builder.

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Hey I'm a screenwriter l wrote the first ep of the game Vengance introduced some of the characters main characters what's the game about wrote some freeraOM events, features and more but unfortunately I don't have equipment to develop the game on my own and I was hoping that you'd interested in it if you're interested contact me by my
ig klaus_d3v
Twitter @EQlorain
I also can write any game just instruct me with what you need and I'll mak it happend I can write first time for free but I must be paid next so sorry but I need money please if someone serious contact me

Oct 4, 2021
Hi guys, so means Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed =Steam ver CK act 1,2,3. Act II is is the CK2? How about the Season 1 in game before rework, isnit just a version before rework and i should just download Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed+Act II? sorry for the rip english.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Hi guys, so means Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed =Steam ver CK act 1,2,3. Act II is is the CK2? How about the Season 1 in game before rework, isnit just a version before rework and i should just download Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed+Act II? sorry for the rip english.
Ignore season 1 - is outdated and incompatible. Play CK and CK2 (1.1.2 then 1.1.7) in the same order as you wrote.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes