richiman

May 3, 2022
does any one know wat day in Oct well Ep 2 well start ?
No. All the writing for Episode 2 has concluded, and they are now working through all the artwork, animations, and coding requirements. There is no confirmed release date yet.

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
No. All the writing for Episode 2 has concluded, and they are now working through all the artwork, animations, and coding requirements. There is no confirmed release date yet.
Can't wait for it. I've heard it's going to be a short episode though, which is disappointing.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Can't wait for it. I've heard it's going to be a short episode though, which is disappointing.
“The Pool Party” will be shorter in duration than Episode 1 as they spent about 2 months improving upon Episode 1 post-release as well as completely overhauling their development process. Whilst Episode 2 may be smaller, it will be of much higher quality, particularly from a writing and plot perspective, with more exciting and meaningful scenes - assure the authors.

Going forward, they intend to release a new College Kings 2 Episode every 2-3 months and they already outlined the entire rest of the season. They will confirm an exact release date for “The Pool Party” soon.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah, that's too bad. Originally the plans for the Pool Party seem to have been bigger but they had to shorten it when they had to work on improving Episode 1. They didn't expect to have so many problems.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Ignore season 1 - is outdated and incompatible. Play CK and CK2 (1.1.2 then 1.1.7) in the same order as you wrote.
Richiman, isn't 1.1.2 an older version of 1.1.7, but there's really no new content? I skipped 1.1.2 and just took my saves from CK1 right into 1.1.7.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Richiman, isn't 1.1.2 an older version of 1.1.7, but there's really no new content? I skipped 1.1.2 and just took my saves from CK1 right into 1.1.7.
College Kings 1.1.2 contains three Acts.
College Kings 2 1.1.7 contains one Episode.

If you have completed CK1 1.1.2 then you can import the save to CK2 1.1.7 and continue playing until the end of Episode I. There will be no new content because Episode I is completed and the new content will be in Episode II as DLC for College Kings 2. The current updates for College Kings 2 are bug fixes with no new content.

Last edited:

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
There were simply Seasons in the beginning. Then in CK1 they changed it to Acts. They released Act IV as DLC for CK1. Then they decided that they would remove Act IV from CK1, make corrections and release it as a revised Episode I to CK2. Currently, there are three Acts in CK1 and it is a completed game. Currently, only Episodes will be released for CK2.

CK1 - Act I, Act II and Act III
CK2 - Episode I

It should look like this:

this ought to be pinned on the first post. very helpful info, thank you.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
There were simply Seasons in the beginning. Then in CK1 they changed it to Acts. They released Act IV as DLC for CK1. Then they decided that they would remove Act IV from CK1, make corrections and release it as a revised Episode I to CK2. Currently, there are three Acts in CK1 and it is a completed game. Currently, only Episodes will be released for CK2.

CK1 - Act I, Act II and Act III
CK2 - Episode I

It should look like this:

i actually reported the OP a few weeks ago and proposed changing the titles like that, but they only added the confusing "Act II" heading to the CK2 download, hid the season 1 download and removed the confusing explanation

richiman

May 3, 2022
i actually reported the OP a few weeks ago and proposed changing the titles like that, but they only added the confusing "Act II" heading to the CK2 download, hid the season 1 download and removed the confusing explanation
I've done that too, but with a big explanation of how it works. I received a reply telling me to contact the developer. It depends on who reads your report - some people don't give a fuck about it. Act I and Act II for CK1 and CK2 do not make much sense. In CK2 there are no Acts, but Episodes. In CK1, there are three Acts, not one Act. The game is called College Kings - Act I because it starts with Act I and that's it. Assigning CK1 and CK2 with the game version in square bracket is not difficult.

Reactions: rxiw

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Hi everyone the last time i downloaded the game it was the 12.1.1 version, so does it mean that i still have some thing left in the Act I or can i start with the Act II?

richiman

May 3, 2022
Hi everyone the last time i downloaded the game it was the 12.1.1 version, so does it mean that i still have some thing left in the Act I or can i start with the Act II?
The game has been reworked.
You have to start all over again.
Old game saves are incompatible.
Download the Act I (CK1 - 1.1.2) file first and then the Act II (CK2 - 1.1.7) file.
You can import the game save into CK2 after completing CK1 in CK2.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
The game has been reworked.
You have to start all over again.
Old game saves are incompatible.
Download the Act I (CK1 - 1.1.2) file first and then the Act II (CK2 - 1.1.7) file.
You can import the game save into CK2 after completing CK1 in CK2.
I understand, thank you very much

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes