NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, first, the game doesn't have NTR. Second, did the developer say or imply that there will be a sequel to College Kings in another future game? Not that I know of. Third, the MC was allegedly cheated on by Emily (his ex), so why would he fuck off one more time marrying a woman who is going to cheat on him, it would be very unfair and not at all good for the game's image.
I like where your head is at, but you don't seem to be picking up my sarcasm and shit-stirring. It's more of a critique of the way the game started than where it is going. Plus, everything I said about the absurd amount of Nora foreshadowing is true. Rewatch her scenes if you don't believe me. All jokes aside, though, that game would be awesome even if it started as shitty as this one did. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dec 8, 2021
I like where your head is at, but you don't seem to be picking up my sarcasm and shit-stirring. It's more of a critique of the way the game started than where it is going. Plus, everything I said about the absurd amount of Nora foreshadowing is true. Rewatch her scenes if you don't believe me. All jokes aside, though, that game would be awesome even if it started as shitty as this one did. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Got it bro, I didn't know that because I didn't see the scenes with her, it's a shame she gives signs of infidelity, really sad, this are a shot in the foot that the dev is giving, too late to try to fix it, as the saying goes: "A stick that is born crooked never straightens"

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
what do you mean by Nora cheating foreshadowing ? care to explain

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
what do you mean by Nora cheating foreshadowing ? care to explain
It isn't just cheating foreshadowing, but the foreshadowing of an entire cycle of a toxic marriage. Now I'm not saying that Nora is a bad LI or anything, just that there is a lot of subtext to go with the text and it isn't really subtle. It is like there is foreshadowing that Nora is meant to be the one that he will marry and have children with even though she is wrong for him. Basically, Nora's entire story arc is cheating and past behavior being an indication of future behavior. It kinda goes like this:

1. Nora and Alex have a meet cute, but she says right away she is taken.
2. Nora is seen chatting up Emily, the first girl we see her talking to/mirroring is the one who allegedly cheated on Alex
3. They get closer at the wolf party where she is beefing with her boyfriend
4. She enlists his help to make her dream trip come true, not her boyfriend
5. On the trip they sneak away from the group, including her boyfriend
6. Her boyfriend leaves her at the alter, she marries Alex instead
7. She has a domestic abuse incident (much discussed on this board)
8. She cheats with Alex (optional) Hides the affair
9. She disappears and ghosts Alex. Private detective must be "hired" to find her.
10. She insists that Alex creampie her even though they didn't before. Baby trap.
11. Alex and Nora parent a "baby" together (optional and fake lol)
12. She says that her and Chloe made out even if Alex and Chloe and/or Nora are in a relationship (plus she hates Chloe).
13. She tells Alex that no matter how the election went that nothing will be the same afterward.

There are other less impactful things, like her testing/teasing Alex with the prospect of cheating if you join the Wolves, but in general infidelity and Nora are thematically joined at the hip. While just a few of these you can just take or leave, when you string them all together they show a pattern foreshadowing that her cycle may be hard to break. Once you can see the foreshadowing, you really can't unsee it. It is just thematic shorthand. Then again, a lot of the other LIs have much less subtle problems (I'm looking at you Amber). The funny thing is that Chloe has a lot of similar red flags throughout the game but the main difference is that Nora would be a good mother (albeit a bad wife).

Dec 8, 2021
It isn't just cheating foreshadowing, but the foreshadowing of an entire cycle of a toxic marriage. Now I'm not saying that Nora is a bad LI or anything, just that there is a lot of subtext to go with the text and it isn't really subtle. It is like there is foreshadowing that Nora is meant to be the one that he will marry and have children with even though she is wrong for him. Basically, Nora's entire story arc is cheating and past behavior being an indication of future behavior. It kinda goes like this:

1. Nora and Alex have a meet cute, but she says right away she is taken.
2. Nora is seen chatting up Emily, the first girl we see her talking to/mirroring is the one who allegedly cheated on Alex
3. They get closer at the wolf party where she is beefing with her boyfriend
4. She enlists his help to make her dream trip come true, not her boyfriend
5. On the trip they sneak away from the group, including her boyfriend
6. Her boyfriend leaves her at the alter, she marries Alex instead
7. She has a domestic abuse incident (much discussed on this board)
8. She cheats with Alex (optional) Hides the affair
9. She disappears and ghosts Alex. Private detective must be "hired" to find her.
10. She insists that Alex creampie her even though they didn't before. Baby trap.
11. Alex and Nora parent a "baby" together (optional and fake lol)
12. She says that her and Chloe made out even if Alex and Chloe and/or Nora are in a relationship (plus she hates Chloe).
13. She tells Alex that no matter how the election went that nothing will be the same afterward.

There are other less impactful things, like her testing/teasing Alex with the prospect of cheating if you join the Wolves, but in general infidelity and Nora are thematically joined at the hip. While just a few of these you can just take or leave, when you string them all together they show a pattern foreshadowing that her cycle may be hard to break. Once you can see the foreshadowing, you really can't unsee it. It is just thematic shorthand. Then again, a lot of the other LIs have much less subtle problems (I'm looking at you Amber). The funny thing is that Chloe has a lot of similar red flags throughout the game but the main difference is that Nora would be a good mother (albeit a bad wife).
Wow man, this was very deep, could you put the pros and cons of the other LIs in the game, I would be very grateful, I found what you were able to absorb very interesting, it would be nice to see more about the others and what are their qualities and defects, you seem to understand enough to give us an objective and unbiased view, anyway thanks for the information

Reactions: Tunak23

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I have no idea what I'm supposed to download.

I downloaded the game originally, and my folder says version 15.1, so what's this other stuff? 1.1.2? 1.1.7? Act I, Act II? Season 1? I have no idea what's what.

If I wanted to just start fresh, as if I hadn't downloaded ANYTHING, what would I want to download to get the whole story?

Reactions: Lexkar83

richiman

May 3, 2022
I have no idea what I'm supposed to download.

I downloaded the game originally, and my folder says version 15.1, so what's this other stuff? 1.1.2? 1.1.7? Act I, Act II? Season 1? I have no idea what's what.

If I wanted to just start fresh, as if I hadn't downloaded ANYTHING, what would I want to download to get the whole story?
Season 1 [15.1] is an outdated version - don't use it.

CK1 - Act I, Act II and Act III
CK2 - Episode I

On this page:
CK1 = Act I
CK2 = Act II

• They are not really Acts, but download it in this order.

Someone misattributed the names because College Kings - Act I is the full version of the game and is so named because it starts with Act I and ends with Act III. It is not Act I as a whole game. College Kings 2 is assigned the name Act II, and this game doesn't even have Acts, but Episodes.

Download College Kings [1.1.2] -> Complete CK1 -> Save the game -> Download College Kings 2 [1.1.7] -> Open CK2 -> Go to Load tab -> Click button Load from CK1 -> Select the last save from CK1 -> Continue the game.

Reactions: Tunak23

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Season 1 [15.1] is an outdated version - don't use it.

CK1 - Act I, Act II and Act III
CK2 - Episode I

On this page:
CK1 = Act I
CK2 = Act II

• They are not really Acts, but download it in this order.

Someone misattributed the names because College Kings - Act I is the full version of the game and is so named because it starts with Act I and ends with Act III. It is not Act I as a whole game. College Kings 2 is assigned the name Act II, and this game doesn't even have Acts, but Episodes.

Download College Kings [1.1.2] -> Complete CK1 -> Save the game -> Download College Kings 2 [1.1.7] -> Open CK2 -> Go to Load tab -> Click button Load from CK1 -> Select the last save from CK1 -> Continue the game.
Thanks, but wow, that's a rigamarole.

I hope there's going to be a single download available with everything we need in one.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
Love the story however it feel like everything this to calculated which overcomplicates everything your more worried about how to get the path you want which than actually enjoying the story

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Wow man, this was very deep, could you put the pros and cons of the other LIs in the game, I would be very grateful, I found what you were able to absorb very interesting, it would be nice to see more about the others and what are their qualities and defects, you seem to understand enough to give us an objective and unbiased view, anyway thanks for the information
That analysis was indeed very deep and enlightening, but any similarities to the Devs actual intent while writing is most likely purely coincidental. ;)
What I'm saying is the interpretation of foreshadowing and deeper meaning is more attributed to the readers skillful imagination and ability to fill in the blanks, as the writers of this game couldn't write their way out of a paper bag. :poop:

Reactions: DarknessDai

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
Did the last update from 3 months ago add anything to the story or did it just correct bugs and stuff? Because I had an outdated version and I reached the end of the last episode, saved it, downloaded the most recent version, and I still get that message saying it was the end of the episode. I scrolled back a little and redid the dialogue with Nora outside after the Chicks presidency thing and I still get that message. Plus I am seeing on here that the next episode will be released this month, supposedly.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Did the last update from 3 months ago add anything to the story or did it just correct bugs and stuff? Because I had an outdated version and I reached the end of the last episode, saved it, downloaded the most recent version, and I still get that message saying it was the end of the episode. I scrolled back a little and redid the dialogue with Nora outside after the Chicks presidency thing and I still get that message. Plus I am seeing on here that the next episode will be released this month, supposedly.
There is no new content because Episode I is already finished. The new content will be as DLC and it will be Episode II.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Information for College Kings players.

College Kings
Act I, Act II and Act III, which is split across three Acts and game downloads, has now been combined into one game; one single game download; and is free to play for a better gaming experience.

Going forward, College Kings – Acts I to III will be known as College Kings - The Complete Season.

With this change, the College Kings Acts II and III will be retired soon to remove any future confusion.

New naming:

CK1 - The Complete Season.
CK2 - Episode I.

Subsequent parts of CK2 will be released as Episodes.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes