dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
**For Act 4 onwards I will only update this guide once an Act is complete due to bugs/glitches and the developers changing how you unlock scenes before an Act is even complete or changing decisions in updates. This makes any changes I make to the guide mid Act inaccurate and causes problems to everyone's playthroughs**

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
This guide is great do you have a bang everyone for College Kings 2

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Feel free to write one if you feel like going insane. The girls tend to cock block each other and you have to cheese your KCT at several points to have the right KCT at the right time (which often isn't the one that the girl "likes").

View attachment 2064289
I can't see myself playing with just 1 path or save. I run both Wolves & Apes paths, with 3 saves each (Chloe GF, Lauren GF, Slut Path). Of course in all paths you try to bang everyone you can, but you can't bang them all on one path. The Slut path is the crazy decisions you wouldn't normally make, but still want to see how it ends (this is for the new or periphery girls)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can't see myself playing with just 1 path or save. I run both Wolves & Apes paths, with 3 saves each (Chloe GF, Lauren GF, Slut Path). Of course in all paths you try to bang everyone you can, but you can't bang them all on one path. The Slut path is the crazy decisions you wouldn't normally make, but still want to see how it ends (this is for the new or periphery girls)
I've gotten good results with just two saves. A wolf save where I stay Loyal while dating Lauren and an Ape save where I date Chloe and stay Confident. You do get better results if you keep to the middle of the KCT and are able to change it dynamically with just a few choices but it is too much of a hassle for me so I just pursue different girls in each save. Between the two of them, I've pretty much caught them all. I'm just a friend with Amber in both saves so sacrifices need to be made somewhere I guess.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I am facing a problem. When I sit with autumn in the garden smoking and talking about being asexual. I want this to continue but I am also in relation with lauren so she refuses. I have tried in the savegame editor and the URM to change that but did not succeed. Also the KCT changing commands are not working.

Anyone got an idea over cheating around this one?

Last edited:

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I am facing a problem. When I sit with autumn in the garden smoking and talking about being asexual. I want this to continue but I am also in relation with lauren so she refuses. I have tried in the savegame editor and the URM to change that but did not succeed. Also the KCT changing commands are not working.

Anyone got an idea over cheating around this one?
I think there was one more scene, at the mini concert at the school, where you choose to sit with her. She brings it up again & then remembers you're dating her sister again. This feels like a set up for her to cheat with you down the road, but nothing is happening to date. BTW, you're not doing other paths to explore all game options?

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks. I am trying to get the most out of it. And a date with Autumn is part of it. I will try and go back.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
A question, can i refuse to be involve with mc ex girlfriend? If i have the option i may try the game :) Thanks for your time
Yes. You have 12 different opportunities to reject Emily if that's what gets your dick hard. Just keep in mind there is no evidence that she actually cheated on you.

Reactions: JEPelerin

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Feel free to write one if you feel like going insane. The girls tend to cock block each other and you have to cheese your KCT at several points to have the right KCT at the right time (which often isn't the one that the girl "likes").

View attachment 2064289
I've gotten good results with just two saves. A wolf save where I stay Loyal while dating Lauren and an Ape save where I date Chloe and stay Confident. You do get better results if you keep to the middle of the KCT and are able to change it dynamically with just a few choices but it is too much of a hassle for me so I just pursue different girls in each save. Between the two of them, I've pretty much caught them all. I'm just a friend with Amber in both saves so sacrifices need to be made somewhere I guess.
I gave up :LUL: It was fine till the developers started going back and changing decisions then path blocking started. I did manage to get some good runs, like Wolves with basically everyone except for Penelope and Samantha. You can get everything in nearly two runs apart from some specific boyfriend sex scenes.

Reactions: NewTricks

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Yes. You have 12 different opportunities to reject Emily if that's what gets your dick hard. Just keep in mind there is no evidence that she actually cheated on you.
As far as I remember the game makes it painfully obvious that she's not meant to be "the one", cheating or not, even though the MC may simp for her if he so chooses.

I do find her attractive though, purely in a physical sense. But why chase after her when there is something better out there? That's what the entire game is about.

Reactions: Tunak23

chesra.pola24

Sep 25, 2022
I gave up :LUL: It was fine till the developers started going back and changing decisions then path blocking started. I did manage to get some good runs, like Wolves with basically everyone except for Penelope and Samantha. You can get everything in nearly two runs apart from some specific boyfriend sex scenes.
With Wolves, Samantha route is cut off. Similarly, with Apes, Mrs.Rose path is cut off. I do not think there is any way around it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As far as I remember the game makes it painfully obvious that she's not meant to be "the one", cheating or not, even though the MC may simp for her if he so chooses.

I do find her attractive though, purely in a physical sense. But why chase after her when there is something better out there? That's what the entire game is about.
To be fair, the game at this point does seem to be about how many girls you fuck before you inevitably marry, have kids with, and then divorce Nora. The foreshadowing is strong with that one. In the next game (which will probably be called Corporate Kings or something) it will probably start up on your first day at a high-profile corporate job right after filing divorce paperwork after you find out Nora was cheating on you. History repeats first as tragedy and then as farce.

Dec 8, 2021
To be fair, the game at this point does seem to be about how many girls you fuck before you inevitably marry, have kids with, and then divorce Nora. The foreshadowing is strong with that one. In the next game (which will probably be called Corporate Kings or something) it will probably start up on your first day at a high-profile corporate job right after filing divorce paperwork after you find out Nora was cheating on you. History repeats first as tragedy and then as farce.
This is a delusion, it doesn't even make any sense, even more if you're going to see what has already happened in history

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Don't do drugs, my brothers.

Dec 8, 2021
I request elaboration.
Well, first, the game doesn't have NTR. Second, did the developer say or imply that there will be a sequel to College Kings in another future game? Not that I know of. Third, the MC was allegedly cheated on by Emily (his ex), so why would he fuck off one more time marrying a woman who is going to cheat on him, it would be very unfair and not at all good for the game's image.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes