badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey everyone!

We're super excited to share the CK roadmap for the upcoming months with you!

We're adding a lot of exciting stuff in the next three releases, including many new locations, upgraded sex scenes, crazy new features, secrets and more.

Can't wait for you guys to play through all of these and hear your feedback!
Stay tuned,
Steve

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Hey everyone!

We're super excited to share the CK roadmap for the upcoming months with you!

We're adding a lot of exciting stuff in the next three releases, including many new locations, upgraded sex scenes, crazy new features, secrets and more.

Can't wait for you guys to play through all of these and hear your feedback!
Stay tuned,
Steve
Nice.

Also, hell yeah, the Eurotrip is actually happening.

Reactions: 1ch1go

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You keep spamming on with your extremist POV takes and references to what this game's "purpose" is. Like I told the guy in my previous couple of comments, it's been pretty clear since day 1 of this game's development that *YOU* and anybody getting that worked up over a 1 click and it's over scene like that are pretty much the last type of player this game had in mind in wanting to cater to while he was mapping out his future market approach.

Here is a couple quotes from the dev himself very early on to the people making the same "ruined girls", "that is still NTR to ME!!", "being able to screw every girl isn't enough I want a REAL and PURE harem game" fuss you are now. Again, back when he wasn't even making any real money yet, and before he seemingly stopped caring enough to spend any time commenting to us large majority pirates here. Maybe it'll help clear that aspect up for you:
im not gona open the topic again and keep argue about that again becouse u dont know about the conversation

u only push ur nose in something not ur besiness any way.... so it means u r spaming not me i already close this conversation soo dont let me open it again and i can doo this all the day ok

soo step aside theree in the corner and dont talk to much about it pls if u dont mind..
i dont have time for spaming and thoose children attitude

soo lets talk about something else.. how is every one :)

Last edited:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I find it weird the story around the MC and his ex-girlfriend.

We have to make up our minds on how to act with her without knowing the details of the story the MC is supposed to know.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I find it weird the story around the MC and his ex-girlfriend.

We have to make up our minds on how to act with her without knowing the details of the story the MC is supposed to know.
I think I might agree if the relationship just fell apart. But she cheated on him. Do we really need to know more than that to make up our minds?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think I might agree if the relationship just fell apart. But she cheated on him. Do we really need to know more than that to make up our minds?
We don't know what happened. She kissed a girl, she spent the night with 5 guys?

There's also something with the MC that seems to have been going through some trouble (we don't have any details), she helped him get through this thing.

In the game with her we can have several types of relationship:

angry-indifferent

friend

sex

LI (maybe)

I would like to know more before choosing.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Outside the people who tend to have overly immersive takes on included game content? Not really.

The most ironic part to that though is the few people here that keep harping away about the need know the more defined dirty details in that are typically the ones who are going to freak out the most over what is clearly the highest probability answer and don't/never actually want to see that answer presented in their games.

So basically and reading between the lines of all the dev's early offered insights, in essence it seems he decided in early development (when it mattered more) to throw those people an early compromise bone by *NOT* going into or presenting the greater dirty detail there that she cheated on you with another guy (an act which again fits with his his focus on adding a variety of "this stuff happens in real life" relationship dynamics), but similar to some recent noise claims that removing the initial Aubrey clip would somehow of made it all ok for people....that effort compromise just lead to the same overly immersive people here picking away at it anyway from a different angle.

Last edited:

StandardFlavor12

Apr 20, 2021
Anyone recommend any college themed games? I’ve played being a dik, ck, and bare witness, I’m about to try fresh woman which looks great. Thanks in advance

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
We don't know what happened. She kissed a girl, she spent the night with 5 guys?

There's also something with the MC that seems to have been going through some trouble (we don't have any details), she helped him get through this thing.

In the game with her we can have several types of relationship:

angry-indifferent

friend

sex

LI (maybe)

I would like to know more before choosing.
5 guys :oops: seriuosly ???? is that true :cautious: omg what a great news

no comment

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't understand the discussion about Audrey. You arrive, you see her fucking another. You do not like? pass her, there are more girls. That has a lot of content? Well, the content of the others will arrive. Value if it's worth it, but thinking about it more does not make sense

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
yeah I suggest this guys not too date chloe,aubrey or emily I am pretty sure lauren, penelope and lauren sister are save for the vanilla bois.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes