AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Dating is very loosely defined in this game but you do go on a date with her to an arcade.
So far Chloe is the only girl you can date... Well at least that's to my knowledge cause so far MC has just been banging the other girls but in Paris we actually got an option to ask Chloe to be your girlfriend

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
OK, I just started playing this update, but as someone from the Netherlands I have to point out this research failure: Scheveningen beach is not in or near Amsterdam. It's in The Hague, which is about 45 minutes from Amsterdam by car, so no way MC and Chloe could just walk there. Amsterdam does actually have a beach at IJburg. OK, Sheldon mode off ;)

AwesomeMiz

Apr 10, 2019
Does anyone have a problem with a scene with chloe? I mean, it goes from the scene with her to the game that was with Amber, Nora and Imre

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
13 update for Windows ran stable (ran exe as "admin").

Story line is still bizarre. Yet again, the Lauren romance path is just: dumb. I would prefer more paths that are strict with a rewrite.
Example: if you pick the Lauren romance path you: surprise, spend a lot of time with Lauren. This concept isn't hard.

As Sage would say, "2 out of 5".

Other:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes