Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the way things played out with Chloe i now have no hope the Emily cheating thing is gonna be good and will probably end any interest i have in her

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
the way things played out with Chloe i now have no hope the Emily cheating thing is gonna be good and will probably end any interest i have in her
Hey there,

The game is just in its early stages and this is definitely not the end of the Chloe arc, but rather the beginning. I hope you hang in there for a while longer, but I understand if you don't enjoy the direction the game has taken.

All the best,

Undergrad Steve

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The more comments I read the happier I am that I didn't even start to play the game.
Well my comments are critical because I liked the game, or at least a good part of it, anyway you should try it, it's very good. There are only a couple of things that for my personal tastes, I wish they had happened differently.
But I highly recommend this game. ;)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well my comments are critical because I liked the game, or at least a good part of it, anyway you should try it, it's very good. There are only a couple of things that for my personal tastes, I wish they had happened differently.
But I highly recommend this game. ;)
same the game is really good its just that Chloe was my number one LI and the way it went down was a little frustrating

Reactions: El Tanque

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Out of curiosity, why can't we mention Being a DIK here?
Because it's so incredibly obvious that the thread was probably just getting filled with people calling the dev out. Which I don't really see as a problem, I mean if a game had awful translation, or terrible rendering or whatever, would an abundance of comments with those criticisms get banned too?

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
that update feels so short^^ - I like the characters and the mood, really enjoy the game so far.

and people: be fair, the game is still in it's early beginnings ;)

to be equally fair on the other end: agree on the "choices". they should have an impact like "yes, he does stay sober when I choose 'water', or he does get drunk else etc" - or just keep us 'on rails' and don't give us a choice in the first place.
having a choice, only for the game to ignore it, is kinda frustrating.

still eagerly awaiting how this game develops from here :)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Because it's so incredibly obvious that the thread was probably just getting filled with people calling the dev out. Which I don't really see as a problem, I mean if a game had awful translation, or terrible rendering or whatever, would an abundance of comments with those criticisms get banned too?
It's a rule that you are not supposed to discuss and/or compare other games in a game thread. Same goes for reviews.

It's somewhat understandable. When you are commenting on render quality or writing you are judging the game itself. When your criticism is about it being similar to another game, you 're not really discussing the flaws of the game.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
to be equally fair on the other end: agree on the "choices". they should have an impact like "yes, he does stay sober when I choose 'water', or he does get drunk else etc" - or just keep us 'on rails' and don't give us a choice in the first place.
having a choice, only for the game to ignore it, is kinda frustrating.

still eagerly awaiting how this game develops from here :)
I agree with the water/beer choice. I picked water so that I wouldn't mess it up with Chloe, and look at me now.

But also agree that the game is awesome and can't wait to play more!

Jul 20, 2020
Just played this one, pretty interesting so far, albeit standard college "life" VN story so far (Not necessarily a bad thing). The renders are well done and the story is decent, though much like previous comments, the choices (at least on the surface level) seem to be hit or miss. The water choice and party thing is the biggest offenders.

I know there's a walkthrough mod, but I'd suggest maybe on the choices it gives what stat boost it pertains too. Right now most seem pretty straight forward, but it appears the way the stats are intermingled in the tutorial it could get messy/complicated.

Overall it's a solid start, one I'll be watching as it progresses. I know the college genre is pretty filled up with a lot of quality VN's out there, I think with a few changes this one could stand out among the others.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
It's a rule that you are not supposed to discuss and/or compare other games in a game thread. Same goes for reviews.

It's somewhat understandable. When you are commenting on render quality or writing you are judging the game itself. When your criticism is about it being similar to another game, you 're not really discussing the flaws of the game.
So i can't say how much a like this game cuz it don't have the stupid Mini Games or all the content you cant acess cuz you missed somethig or the Stupid Free Roam ?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes