Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Every time one of the Wolves walks down the aisle for a fight, they should play the NWO Wolfpack theme music (preferably the Red Rum-Wolfpack is Back remix version).

Reactions: Leonin

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020

View attachment 3191997

College Kings 2 Episode 4: "Moving Out" is coming in Spring 2024.

Hey everyone, we’re happy to finally announce that College Kings 2 is launching Episode 4: Moving Out, in the Spring of next year (2024)!

As the New Year dawns, our beloved friends at San Vallejo College face unprecedented challenges. The Apes and Wolves are in disarray, their frat houses are under threat, and leadership is in short supply.

With the fraternities' futures at stake, your decisions have never been more crucial. Step up to resolve the leadership dilemmas emerging from the fighting tournament (or don’t!), intense rivalries are beginning to emerge that could call your alliances and friendships into question, and of course, plenty of intense sex scenes for you to enjoy, whether it’s passionate and intimate lovemaking session in your girlfriend’s bed or a sloppy blowjob in the back of a car you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered.

Immerse yourself in the classic College Kings experience: college fist-fights, unforgettable parties, and intimate moments with your favorite girls. The steamy animated scenes are the best they’ve ever been, with top-tier image and animation quality, and more than 30 hand-crafted sultry sex animations to discover.

Prepare to navigate this new chapter in the College Kings saga. With Chris and Grayson out of the picture, will you be able to seize the crown and rule SVC? And if you are, what will your favorite girls think of your decision? Mark your calendars for Spring 2024 and get ready to move out into a world of excitement, drama, and romance!

View attachment 3192005

View attachment 3192006

View attachment 3192007

View attachment 3192009
More like moving out due to bug infestation, damn well know the game won't be remotely playable .

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v3.3.3. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.3.3): Pixeldrain -

Edit 28/12/23: There was apparently an issue with the Act 2 port that prevented progress to Episodes 2 & 3. This should hopefully now be resolved. Act 2 links updated.
Good day sir! This might be dumb question. Does Ur port contains gallery unlocked or it's just compressed? Thanks

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Why am I the fifth seat in the Winter Clsh even tho I've won every fight up until this point? Is that what happens to everyone or did I fuck up somewhere?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
**For Act 4 onwards I will only update this guide once an Act is complete due to bugs/glitches and the developers changing how you unlock scenes before an Act is even complete or changing decisions in updates. This makes any changes I make to the guide mid Act inaccurate and causes problems to everyone's playthroughs**

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save

Please update this walkthrough mod, as it helps a lot, I'm following it and I'm having a lot of fun in the game with this walkthrough

Jul 28, 2023
Can somebody tell me how long this whole Charli thing goes on in the game ?
I'm just at the start of the europe trip and this dude is already annoying the shit out of me. I know that's the point of the character but that doesn't mean it isn't annoying lmao.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Can somebody tell me how long this whole Charli thing goes on in the game ?
I'm just at the start of the europe trip and this dude is already annoying the shit out of me. I know that's the point of the character but that doesn't mean it isn't annoying lmao.
Charli sticks around until the end of the trip... But does he eventually return? :eek: You shall find out.

Jul 28, 2023
Charli sticks around until the end of the trip... But does he eventually return? :eek: You shall find out.
I wouldn't mind the character sticking around if his shit gets exposed but I might be in for a rough time if everyone keeps acting like this dude isn't trying to steal the MC's life. Or maybe Riley is right about him being gay and he just wants MC alone so he can get in his pants(I doubt it but it would be funny).

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I wouldn't mind the character sticking around if his shit gets exposed but I might be in for a rough time if everyone keeps acting like this dude isn't trying to steal the MC's life. Or maybe Riley is right about him being gay and he just wants MC alone so he can get in his pants(I doubt it but it would be funny).
If you want it spoiled....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Overall I like the presence of CHarli, he adds tension and storytelling (through shared hatred of him!).

The devs did a great job writing the most perfect little bitch character I've ever seen; he reminds me of guys I've hated in real life - and then when the girls take his side, for me that was 20 times more triggering than any NTR game :ROFLMAO:, it felt too real. Llike in the airport when MC asks "What are you guys laughing about?" their dismissive response was painfully perfect.

Having said that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Act 1 v1.3.21 Ep.14] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes