Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I wonder if Ryan is fucking Emily. On the ferry when MC asks him if he's enjoying Europe, he replies a certain someone has made it a little better. I knew I should have chucked that psycho bitch overboard :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
nice update but i encountered 2 strange behavior..first Lauren now hate me and i don't know why..last update we went togheter to the harry potter thing..and we won he contest and dshe was happy, now on the ferry when i speak to her she hates me..boh.
and the other happened before leaving for europe trip.. my ex , after i take her back as a friend+, dumped me in the park with no apparent reason...why this?

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
omg is there a bug fix or soemthign? the entire convo with chris is full of bugs everey sentnece he literally triggers the bug report, durning the murder game. also tghe map for the murder game is error coded.

Reactions: Smirnoff42

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
nice update but i encountered 2 strange behavior..first Lauren now hate me and i don't know why..last update we went togheter to the harry potter thing..and we won he contest and dshe was happy, now on the ferry when i speak to her she hates me..boh.
and the other happened before leaving for europe trip.. my ex , after i take her back as a friend+, dumped me in the park with no apparent reason...why this?
Emily dumped you because A. Charli the Snake dripped venom in her ears...and B. because she's a psycho.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
She actually can come on the trip while still being annoyed at you I nailed down the correct choices for Emily and Lauren in my guide above this post
yeah she came when i started over again. ill still check your guide later tho for f everyone save haha

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
I wish I'd understand how points and triggers system works in this game. I mean, in my main playthrough the MC was supposed to be with Chloe and support Nora and Chris in their relationship. However, nothing happened between MC and Chloe and suddenly you get the opportunity to be with Nora and doing some things straight away.

By the way, that roleplaying game in the ferry is quite nice, despite the somewhat counter-intuitive navigation.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Being honest I have a lot of trouble keeping up with my status with the girls. Like I was having a Chloe run and for some reason I didn't got her Lockeroom scene. I was like wtf? Same goes for other girls.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
I wish I'd understand how points and triggers system works in this game. I mean, in my main playthrough the MC was supposed to be with Chloe and support Nora and Chris in their relationship. However, nothing happened between MC and Chloe and suddenly you get the opportunity to be with Nora and doing some things straight away.
Same here.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
It's kind of funny that Charli say we have an agenda when talking with the girls, but the game kind of forces you to pick many choices to have a chance to be with many of the girls. Like seriously I can't be myself and have some fun with some funny lines, without been thrown off a path.

Reactions: mofonistik

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
I can't be the only one that was shocked by Amber reaction after the tease, like I didn't even remember about her "situation", before pressing tease her. Seriously her "secret" is the most boring shit ever it's so forgettable, but her reaction was nuts. I don't even want to play that path because I already suspect I will get a mutual "sorry" from both sides and there is no way I am "simping" for that.

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes