mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
So do we finally find out who the ex-girlfriend cheated on the MC with? If not any theories?
No, but she calls Ryan.

At the start of the update, it's funny when you have to text Penelope if she's free for coffee, and 1 minute later she's standing there in the lobby like nothing happened. I honestly don't really know who's path i'm on anymore, kinda officially dating Chloe but no one knows about it and fucking Aubrey, Riley, Nora. Avoiding Ms. Rose, Lauren, Lindsey, trying to fuck Penelope and Amber. This is hard work man.

Any news or roadmaps of what's expected after the Europe trip?

Reactions: Call of Booty

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
OK reading Back in some of the post Anyone have the 12.1.1 update? i do not feel like redownloading 14.gigs using mega when it times out at 5 gigs.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice update, but either there is no kiwi staff in this update exept for Aubry after the beach with give me en error. Or there is a bug in general.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
No, but she calls Ryan.

At the start of the update, it's funny when you have to text Penelope if she's free for coffee, and 1 minute later she's standing there in the lobby like nothing happened. I honestly don't really know who's path i'm on anymore, kinda officially dating Chloe but no one knows about it and fucking Aubrey, Riley, Nora. Avoiding Ms. Rose, Lauren, Lindsey, trying to fuck Penelope and Amber. This is hard work man.

Any news or roadmaps of what's expected after the Europe trip?
Im on Chloe path as well. got Abrey,Riley,Nora,Amber,Lindsey and the best fuck Ms.Rose:)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Guess, the game still is a pile of bugs. Also, 14 GB in size. Apparently, the dev still doesn't give a rat's ass about what anyone says about the game, whether he/she is a patron, or not. Shame, really.

thefaptain

Mar 19, 2020
Alright so. The biggest problem with this game is the developers ego clearly makes him focus less on telling an interesting story and more on proving themselves.

Lets compare summertime saga and taffy tales.
Summertime saga was the original. But i fucking hate it because it basically has the same story for every character.
Taffy tales tries to go hard on every single story. With an intresting main character and differnt storylines for every character.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys,it seems the ending is an intro to a sex scene in the future update,I got one with Aubs and Riley and the second with Lindsey, are there any other?

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Still unsure how to get the nude picture scene with Amber but other than that looking forward to the new update. I've tried both letting her win the race and winning the race.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
talking about my mega link with the 4gb parts?
there were the 12,01 in 3 part..i'm talking about that..a nbd there was Nopy mega and others 2 source of download..i downloaded part 1 and 2 and disappered the link so i miss part 3 now

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
i think this is a pretty good game, and it is because the girls are pretty nice and you get to bang all of them without major consequences. There is humour as well. I hate those games where you only have to be loyal to one girl all the way to reach best ending.. that's what happens in real life so i'm not interested in that when i'm playing a game. Of course scene renders are not as good as in some other games, and some parts of the story feels a bit off, and it could be a bit more challenging or have more parts like "free roam" in some "other" games, like the ferry part, but still it is an enjoyable one. Maybe some of the later updates came out a bit rushed compared to some other games, but this is also a competition as well to deliver content.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes