qwer2340

May 14, 2022
Is there any up to date multi mod for act 1? I tried the pinned one but it keeps giving errors and not even opening the game at all

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Is there any up to date multi mod for act 1? I tried the pinned one but it keeps giving errors and not even opening the game at all
I think the modding community gave up on it once they did a rewrite/changed the numbering/ screwed with the code a bunch. I know someone was working on it for this update but I think it was just a basic mod. It's in the thread somewhere around when the new update came out.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
id recommend you play it, i absolutely despise ntr too but it was just a glimpse of aubrey with another dude only in the start when you didnt know her, the game is pretty good AND long as fuck its pretty fun itll get you hooked
While I do see where you are coming from, that kind of stuff just ruins a character for me, I know it's a game and not real life or anything but I just dislike seeing any girl with other men, I mean these games don't exactly feel like Gang Bang oorn videos were we have a quick wank and post nur clarity kicks in and we're done

These games have a genuine story and try to make you fall in love with the characters and I don't mean like some random dude who married his waifu pillow, just in general these games have a plot and you are meant to feel for these characters and all but seeing that kind a "Not yet LI" having sex with another man even for a single Frame or it being suggested kind of just ruins the characters for me.

And as far as I am concerned my opinion is that an LI is an LI from the start, I see it as a yes or now answer, either she is an LI or she isn't, that's why they are called love interest, because we know they will be our love interest in the story, people should really say "they weren't dating at the time" because even if they weren't dating at the time she is still a love interest... It's kind of like if someone said well the bad guy wasn't the antagonist at the time, we all know he is still the bad guy.

Either way regardless of the MC wasn't dating her it's just not for me but again thanks for the information and sorry about the long ass paragraph of text, bad habit of my ADHD

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
When is Riley going to setup as his GF. I know most likely they won't but out of all the girls she is the perfect balance keeps him sexually happy,believes in him, there for each other since the beginning and also his best friend. Perfect Girlfriend.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Which is really interesting is that you can still date both Aubrey and Penelope at the same time without consequences, wonder if the devs care much about that side relationship at all, if only they had let us do that with Aubrey and Chloe I would have been over the moon.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Was playing the latest version of CK1.
Riley's very first scene, "First Time with Riley" doesn't trigger even when all requirements are met.:cautious:
The LIs relationship status is staying at "friends" although it's supposed to change, even after their lewd scenes.:confused:

It's even worse after all these updates and "fixes.":eek:

• Haha
Reactions: halfbaked

salamista

Sep 27, 2023
Which is really interesting is that you can still date both Aubrey and Penelope at the same time without consequences, wonder if the devs care much about that side relationship at all, if only they had let us do that with Aubrey and Chloe I would have been over the moon.
I think it's just a matter of time.
Also, I don't know if I'm remembering correctly that if Pen is sober at the pool party, Aubs breaks up with MC...

The weirdest thing about this game is that even if the girls break up with you (because you cheat on them), they're totally cool with it and want to be friends. And then you go on spending a bunch of time with them like nothing happened...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tunak23

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Very often I get the error screen that says: “an exception has occurred.”
Does anyone know how to solve it?
I get that too, when playing with "story recap start."
That's because it's requesting the mood setting for the characters, but the value is not set.:cautious:

Reactions: Belceburn

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Either way regardless of the MC wasn't dating her it's just not for me but again thanks for the information and sorry about the long ass paragraph of text, bad habit of my ADHD
Play the game, first free roam you come to, don't peek. End of NTR content and you miss it out.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
While I do see where you are coming from, that kind of stuff just ruins a character for me, I know it's a game and not real life or anything but I just dislike seeing any girl with other men, I mean these games don't exactly feel like Gang Bang oorn videos were we have a quick wank and post nur clarity kicks in and we're done

These games have a genuine story and try to make you fall in love with the characters and I don't mean like some random dude who married his waifu pillow, just in general these games have a plot and you are meant to feel for these characters and all but seeing that kind a "Not yet LI" having sex with another man even for a single Frame or it being suggested kind of just ruins the characters for me.

And as far as I am concerned my opinion is that an LI is an LI from the start, I see it as a yes or now answer, either she is an LI or she isn't, that's why they are called love interest, because we know they will be our love interest in the story, people should really say "they weren't dating at the time" because even if they weren't dating at the time she is still a love interest... It's kind of like if someone said well the bad guy wasn't the antagonist at the time, we all know he is still the bad guy.

I'm not a fan of NTR, and the girl in discussion is one of my playthroughs. But i never saw the scene in question (easily avoided, meaning it never happened on my path) and it hasn't diminished her as an LI at all. I mean, 99% of the AVN girls are not virgins, it's just never talked about, same here. And another girl, my Fav actually, has a boyfriend at the start, so while it's never seen or discussed, fair chance it happened. Just wanted to give you an opinion from someone who feels similar to you that this scene was not a dealbreaker for me in anyway. It never happened on any of my playthroughs. But, your choice.

I'm more pissed she keeps trying to bring Riley (who I can't stand) into our sex sessions, why not Lindsey or Chloe or anyone else, Aubrey! That I can get onboard with. But that's a story for another time.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
If your wife cheats on you but you dont know about it, is it still cheating?
I'm sure you haven't played it yet or maybe you used someone else's save, at the beginning of the game he has just entered university and doesn't know anyone.
Clearly Aubrey is not his girlfriend, much less his wife, throughout the game he has sex with practically all the girls and yet none of them have sex with other guys.

Maybe you're talking about the MC's ex-girlfriend, but there are two options, forgive her or not, but it doesn't matter which one to choose because during the game she leaves the MC at college is Go away, I don't remember if it's to another college or city,what horrible writing they should have hired other writers.

Last edited:
Reactions: envyNox
3.20 star(s) 190 Votes