NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How can u Steel her away from Chris ?
Whoo boy. That is an entire walkthrough in itself. Frankly, Chris does most of the hard work himself. Just let him be an asshole and never give him good advice. Be her own personal simp for the entire game and tell her that she is right about everything. Eventually, you will be able to fuck her on the bed they share in Paris.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i guess u need to be single in the game to be with her ?
I'm not sure. When I did it I was pretty much the town bicycle and every girl got a ride. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that she would be, if anything, more likely to jump your bones if you were Chloe's boyfriend.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think Chloe's sex scene in Act 3 Part 3 may be bugged. There is an error in the sex shop when you have to choose cuffs etc

Feb 29, 2020
Ok so after the Polly concert we get back to the hotel and I go to my room where I wake up Riley And do whatever.
Then in the morning we meet up and she lets me in Charli's room.
However after the Polly concert when we get back to the hotel and I end up waking Chloe and when she falls back asleep suddenly I'm back at the party on the bad with That one whatever her name is chick deciding if im marrying her or Nora.

Is there a fix for this?

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Game has been greast up till this update. Why the H does it go from (u'game/v13/scene15.rpy',99) to (u'game/v12/scene.18.rpy',1460)? My guess is you'll not get back to this comment or question just like all the others. Yes I downloaded the complete game and also used patch on 12.1.1 as directed and both get same results. After reading comments I see this update has several bugs more than any other updates. Not to mention the missing scene going to sex shop with Chloe after the pier scene.

Reactions: zapper4

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
the latest patch ends with aubrey and riley scene and a cliffhanger but wasn't this supposed to be the final part of the euro trip whats up with that any idea folks?

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
Yep it was disgusting really. She didn't talk to us,then suddenly she's into mc again,no one's addressing the fact that she wanted to cut mc out from her life entirely just a day before,then she wants to jump on the d while being on a double date with mc's friend,she says she loves him(???)while he fucks her in the toilet and possibly even tries to get pregnant encouraging him to cum inside. After all of that he just says she needs to figure out what she wants and goes away. I gave up on her a long time ago,but now it's clear she's completely crazy and there is no way this could be salvaged in a convincing way.
she seems crazy but i found story better to skip double date then she comes bitching about u ignoring her

co_bonbon

Dec 31, 2019
Kindly try this to solve the problem in the sex shop scene with Aubrey. Seems to work for me. Place in on \game\v13 folder and overwrite existing file.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.20 star(s) 190 Votes