• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Why can you not avoid the meeting with Audrey, she's a slut, and a normal guy looking for a girlfriend like Lauren would never have sex with audrey to piss off Lauren - again its not enough choices
Is fixed now in the Hotfix (v.0.3.1) :)

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I don't think you know what "ntr" actually means if you think your game won't have it, because it already has a bit of ntr in a way considering one of the girls is getting fucked by most guys in the game, another Li is a cheating ex girlfriend.........
Just be honest about it instead of trying to avoid saying the truth, that will bite back and piss off people.

Ntr here for many people is any LI getting fucked by someone else that is not the mc, and going by your past reply's to me you are going to have such content or have you changed your mind about it?
2 of the 3 girls in that banner have fucked other dudes, so really dunno why are you saying that there won't be ntr xD
Hey,
I'm sorry if my reply mislead you or anyone else. I might have misunderstood NTR. You will not get cheated on whilst dating any of the girls. Hope that clears things up.

Take care,
Undergrad Steve

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
I don't think you know what "ntr" actually means if you think your game won't have it, because it already has a bit of ntr in a way considering one of the girls is getting fucked by most guys in the game, another Li is a cheating ex girlfriend.........
Just be honest about it instead of trying to avoid saying the truth, that will bite back and piss off people.

Ntr here for many people is any LI getting fucked by someone else that is not the mc, and going by your past reply's to me you are going to have such content or have you changed your mind about it?
2 of the 3 girls in that banner have fucked other dudes, so really dunno why are you saying that there won't be ntr xD
They are not in a relationship at that point, she doesn't even know him. Just to be clear I also hate NTR, that said it is a lot more immersive some people in college waiting to get laid imo.

Why can you not avoid the meeting with Audrey, she's a slut, and a normal guy looking for a girlfriend like Lauren would never have sex with audrey to piss off Lauren - again its not enough choices
Most guys I know wouldn't think twice about banging her, but I agree with having a option to bang or not to bang.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
They "complain" about a character and some aspects of the story, it's called constructive criticism or feedback, but you simply complain about them complaining. Those ppl are toxic, but your comment is very helpful, right ?? Especially if u keep it up and others join the "debate".:p

I agree with the statement "Dev, tell the story that u want", BUUT check the comments to see how the fans react to certain aspects of the story and certain characters like Aubrey. At the end of the day, the man needs financial support to keep working on the game, you don't listen to your fans, you don't attract new patrons. That's my humble opinion as a player and a fan of this promising game. You can't please everybody, but if the dev has a fanbase that provides a decent income bcz they like the content, he did a good job.

Actually, it's flame wars, unnecessary trolls, and ridiculous quarrels that destroy some games, a polite and constructive conversation never hurt anyone, project or person.;)

Indeed I agree with you, but already you have people moaning and comlaining, just the slight presence of another male character whom is not the MC drives them into a frenzy and they cry NTR. The idea that characters in the game had relationships before they met the MC makes them froth at the mouth and also cry NTR. You have people here crying NTR about Audary whom you did not even know her name or who the fuck is she when you saw her having sex. It is absolutely ridiculous. My point is the dev should not feel pressured into changing anything. He should tell the story the way he like it. Constructive criticism is good, but basing that criticism into trying to change or force the story line because you saw something you do not like is not.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Indeed I agree with you, but already you have people moaning and comlaining, just the slight presence of another male character whom is not the MC drives them into a frenzy and they cry NTR. The idea that characters in the game had relationships before they met the MC makes them froth at the mouth and also cry NTR. You have people here crying NTR about Audary whom you did not even know here name or whom the fuck is she when you saw her having sex. It is absolutely ridiculous. My point is the dev should not feel pressured into changing anything. He should tell the story the way he like it. Constructive criticism is good, but basing that criticism into trying to change or force the story line because you saw something you do not like is not.
she didn't have relationships shes fucking anything that moves i dont wanna be dating the college bike whos had more weiners then a hot dog stand

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey,
I'm sorry if my reply mislead you or anyone else. I might have misunderstood NTR. You will not get cheated on whilst dating any of the girls. Hope that clears things up.

Take care,
Undergrad Steve
that's not the whole point, the Li's fucking other dudes even if they are not in a relationship with the mc is ntr, you can check vndb for netorare.
and in this game you can see one of the Li's fucking some dude when you first visit the campus, also your roommate tells you she is a whore that has been fucking lots of dudes.

They are not in a relationship at that point, she doesn't even know him. Just to be clear I also hate NTR, that said it is a lot more immersive some people in college waiting to get laid imo.
it doenst matter if they are in a relationship or not, the point is that girl is a Love interest for the player so while for the mc is not ntr for the player it can be considered like that.
Basically any Li fucking someone else besides the mc in a game is considered netorare mostly because it can cause jealousy on the players.

Indeed I agree with you, but already you have people moaning and comlaining, just the slight presence of another male character whom is not the MC drives them into a frenzy and they cry NTR. The idea that characters in the game had relationships before they met the MC makes them froth at the mouth and also cry NTR. You have people here crying NTR about Audary whom you did not even know here name or whom the fuck is she when you saw her having sex. It is absolutely ridiculous. My point is the dev should not feel pressured into changing anything. He should tell the story the way he like it. Constructive criticism is good, but basing that criticism into trying to change or force the story line because you saw something you do not like is not.
before you facepalm someone at least read the whole text, no one here is forcing him to do anything, but the dev clearly doenst know the whole meaning of ntr and is confusing people by saying this game won't have it when it already does have a bit of it considering the whole cheating ex girlfriend and the LI that goes fucking all the guys in the camp.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
that's not the whole point, the Li's fucking other dudes even if they are not in a relationship with the mc is ntr, you can check vndb for netorare.
and in this game you can see one of the Li's fucking some dude when you first visit the campus, also your roommate tells you she is a whore that has been fucking lots of dudes.

it doenst matter if they are in a relationship or not, the point is that girl is a Love interest for the player so while for the mc is not ntr for the player it can be considered like that.
Basically any Li fucking someone else besides the mc in a game is considered netorare mostly because it can cause jealousy on the players.

before you facepalm someone at least read the whole text, no one here is forcing him to do anything, but the dev clearly doenst know the whole meaning of ntr and is confusing people by saying this game won't have it when it already does have a bit of it considering the whole cheating ex girlfriend and the LI that goes fucking all the guys in the camp.
seriously you harem lovers and ntr haters destroy every realistic game, A college with no sluts, no cheating ,no huge partys not a lot of alcohol is not a realistic college scenario for me personally.Ofc their are also guys in college that are more off party boomers and not very populare but you cant really play this way(tried it) at the moment and than a lot of guys would cry about cucking if you can play as. a more nerd/mommys boi cheracter (omg the teacher is so hot I will be a good boii miss ....:eek:).and Ofc their are also normal guys but they are not populare and most likly would get a girlfriend like lauren and only one and that they would get a girlfriend like chloe is very unlikly too.As long as everything is avodiable I will never understand why you always hate.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
:eek:
seriously you harem lovers and ntr haters destroy every realistic game, A college with no sluts, no cheating ,no huge partys not a lot of alcohol is not a realistic college scenario for me personally.Ofc their are also guys in college that are more off party boomers and not very populare but you cant really play this way(tried it) at the moment and than a lot of guys would cry about cucking if you are good in school(omg the teacher is a hot mommy:eek:).and Ofc their are also normal guys but they are not populare too and have only one girlfriend and that they would get a girlfriend like chloe is very unlikly too.As long as everything is avodiable I will never understand why you always hate.
college can have sluts like Aubrey i just dont wanna get with them, i was very popular at university and only had 1 gf from the age of 14

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
college can have sluts like Aubrey i just dont wanna get with them, i was very popular at university and only had 1 gf from the age of 14
y I dont like it too that we need too sleep with her so we are on the same page I just like options in game and too play the cheracter I want populare,nerd mommys boi what ever so I am cool with options the problem is if this game tries too be realistic and just plays around mc is the best, and no cheating no huge partys no alcehol and no nerd/mommys boi no real treating rivals no cool college bros and so on only mc is the best and get all or most girls than it will be like the other 2 big college games and maybe it would be a smart move from a economy perspective ( I hate capitalism) but it will not be realistic 100%, and thats why I am sad because I always liked the idea of a college VN with a realistic setting but I will still dream maybe someday I will get a game like that.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
y I dont like it too that we need too sleep with her so we are on the same page I just like options in game and too play the cheracter I want populare,nerd what ever so I am cool with options the problem is if this game tries too be realistic and just plays around mc is the best, and no cheating no huge partys no alcehol and no nerd and so on only mc is the best and get all or most girls than it will be like the other 2 big college games and maybe it would be a smart move from a economy perspective ( I hate capitalism) but it will not be realistic 100%, and thats why I am sad because I always liked the idea of a college VN with a realistic setting but I will still dream maybe this game will be better than the other 2 on the long run who knows.
you dont have to sleep with Aubrey anymore if you get the new hotfix version

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
So in your favorite game the MC have sex with twelve girls, possible more, but if a woman wants casual sex she is a slut? :unsure:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So in your favorite game the MC have sex with twelve girls, possible more, but if a woman wants casual sex she is a slut? :unsure:
2 big differences is 1. one is a harem game and this isn't and 2. the mc in that game has feelings for the people he is sleeping with Aubrey dont she just jumping from one dick to the next

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Did anyone manage to find the phone to check text messages after the park scene? I'm using windows and I am having this issue where I can't find the phone at all, almost as if the MC had plans on staring at Imre's face forever. Definitely isn't a walkthrough mod issue as I had the same issue without the mod and with the mod. I checked a bit and it doesn't look like anyone knows how to fix it which sucks cuz there are older posts complaining about this same issue (granted some of those people were using Android while I'm not).

Reactions: tossler and Lavios
3.20 star(s) 185 Votes