NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
this is ridiculous, i wonder why she even existed in the game when she was discarded out of nowhere, this is an extreme waste of character, a real shame, sad that this happened and there is nothing you can do to prevent it, Emily could have a wonderful story of romance, overcoming and redemption and the developer threw it all in the trash, unfortunate (she's even on the cover of the game)
I tend to agree. There seemed to be a plan regarding Emily at the start but she got so much hate from Patreon supporters in particular that she was first marginalized and then completely scuttled. The same thing almost happened to Aubrey as well because she had sex with another man when she first showed up. I think that Emily had a lot of potential as a character, but it seems like the initial promise faded as elements of her story were given to other characters. Even so, I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't really going to leave for another school. She has a history of saying one thing and doing another. I'm sure if the dev wants her back she will come back. I was convinced that she was done for after the park scene but I turned out to be wrong that time.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
loaded 15.0.3 three times now over different hosters and every time I have an archieve error.
"unexpected archievending" when I open the damaged archieve, there is only the game folder inside.
anyone else?
Me too. It's common with huge files like this but not that many in a row. But others have apperently been able to upen it.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
i was 500 mb away from finishing the 15.0.2 version when it was removed from mega that was 24 hours wasted (mega) lets start again
Same for me. Fuck.

I bought Act I and Act II on Steam, but didn't buy Act III when I realized there were basically 2 updates per act, it took 6 to 8 weeks longer to get to Steam, and mods aren't safe. Now the game size has become a whole different problem. WTF are developers thinking?

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
i get errors from both the links and the torrent when unziping, the link i used was the dropmefile, dunno if the others are like that too

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I tend to agree. There seemed to be a plan regarding Emily at the start but she got so much hate from Patreon supporters in particular that she was first marginalized and then completely scuttled. The same thing almost happened to Aubrey as well because she had sex with another man when she first showed up. I think that Emily had a lot of potential as a character, but it seems like the initial promise faded as elements of her story were given to other characters. Even so, I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't really going to leave for another school. She has a history of saying one thing and doing another. I'm sure if the dev wants her back she will come back. I was convinced that she was done for after the park scene but I turned out to be wrong that time.
I hope you are right about Emily. I love Emily and I don't want her to leave, she only made one mistake and of course I didn't hold that against her and forgave her. I think Emily is a very fun character and she has a lot of emotional depth and it makes me sad to see her being cut out of the game. I even read a post where the dev said Emily was his favorite character.

Then Aubrey I really like her too and it is ridicules that his patreon supporters expect college girls to have never had sex before the MC gets there. I mean we didn't even know her yet and she doesn't do it again after starting a relationship with the MC and she is a really fun character just like Emily

Really sounds to me like the dev's patreon supporters are fucking up this game by destroying some of the better characters in the game. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: NewTricks

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
wow, what a pity bro, but who is this Lindsey? I completely forgot who she is, if you can send me a picture of her it would be better to see if I remember
Lindsey is the blond version of that Ape dude's sister the drug addict. You know, the one who you first see when Imri is hitting on her at the gym, later crushes on you after you punch a dude, cock blocks you after your homecoming date when her mom dies, and fucks you on her birthday in an escape room. I know that it seems like I am just saying random things but her story doesn't make any more sense in context.

Dec 8, 2021
Lindsey is the blond version of that Ape dude's sister the drug addict. You know, the one who you first see when Imri is hitting on her at the gym, later crushes on you after you punch a dude, cock blocks you after your homecoming date when her mom dies, and fucks you on her birthday in an escape room. I know that it seems like I am just saying random things but her story doesn't make any more sense in context.
ah yes, i remember who it is but she is still addicted to drugs, the mc couldn't help her?

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
How do i get more money when selling Linsey's car? Tried to negotiate, tried every KCT, but no success - where's the catch?

3.20 star(s) 188 Votes