charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I just thought of something. I find it kind of odd for Imre to be all excited to go to Europe since he's from Europe. I mean, yea he hangs out with college friends but in his shoes, I'd probably try to find a way to see friends from home. They could fly Ryanair to any of those cities for like ten euro. Have a cameo night in a bar or something then have the characters buzz off

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
If I am understanding the variables correctly you need to do a lot of things to fuck Penelope and they will lock you out of at least 4 other girls. You need to take her to the concert instead of Aubry, cannot have been roofied by Mrs. Rose, and cannot be in a romance with Lauren. Oh, and need to have taken her on a date instead of fucking her friend, obviously. You also need to have done early game stuff like taking her shopping, taken her on the bowling alley date, and successfully defended her during her hearing. Anecdotally, I found it easier to romance both Penelope and Lauren on my Ape playthrough and everybody else in my Wolves playthrough just because of how the KCT scores lined up. It does seem that part 4 is designed to make you narrow your choices instead of collecting them all like Pokemon.
I preferred the "collecting them like Pokemon" approach, more fun. This is getting rather annoying now. Penelope is not worth the trouble

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I got the Penelope scene, and the KCT was 'loyal', lol... Maybe because i kinda made her the MC's 'girlfriend'? Or that I've been on her path ever since the beginning?
I don't think u can make her ur gf just yet, but yes if u are on her path u don't need a kct check, same for Amber, if u are on her path u don't need 'popular'. But without console it is difficult to be on all paths...

-Autum, needs 'loyal' haven't found a way to avoid the kct check
-Amber, 'popular' or on her path
-Penelope, 'confident' or on her path
-Lauren, only if u are on her path, which will lock u out of Penelope, didn't find a other way to get Lauren scene
-Aubrey/Riley, i don't think they need a kct check got both even if i'm not on their paths

Still no idea how u can complete the list, with Lauren/Penelope.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I preferred the "collecting them like Pokemon" approach, more fun. This is getting rather annoying now. Penelope is not worth the trouble
Can you even fuck Penelope? I thought i was looking good with her until the Euro trip, then she just disappeared, i understand on the Lauren path, but i also have a Chloe path. Not sure if it's worth starting another run just to try and get Penelope. Oh yeah maybe that night with Jenny also wasn't a good idea lol.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Can you even fuck Penelope? I thought i was looking good with her until the Euro trip, then she just disappeared, i understand on the Lauren path, but i also have a Chloe path. Not sure if it's worth starting another run just to try and get Penelope. Oh yeah maybe that night with Jenny also wasn't a good idea lol.
Yup hooking up with Jenny knocks you off the Penelope path

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Yea I am experiencing the same problem. Even if I ignore and rollback for a little bit, the ingame phone would not work
Yes..... Even if you start the game from the beginning, you still start to get errors or messages about not found images.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Is it just me or is Nora basically the main girl now (alongside Chloe). At the beginning her role was rather small and Aubrey, Emily, Riley and Lauren were more important but now it doesn't feel that way anymore.

Glad to see this because she is way better than the rest (only Chloe comes close)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
There are like hundreds of incest games with the same formula. Nothing wrong with more college type of games like Being a DIK even if they aren't as great. Whining about that constantly seems pointless, no wonder mods said not to mention Being a dik in the reviews..

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Is it just me or is Nora basically the main girl now (alongside Chloe). At the beginning her role was rather small and Aubrey, Emily, Riley and Lauren were more important but now it doesn't feel that way anymore.

Glad to see this because she is way better than the rest (only Chloe comes close)
Yeah a lot of the girls get side lined honestly, Lauren and Penelope the most. Nora is probably the best option as Chloe has always given me a "fake vibe" or she's hiding something, even though the game probably doesn't intend there to be anything suspicious. They changed writers too so maybe her story was changed but she definitely came off sneaky in Act 1 and 2

3.20 star(s) 188 Votes