• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Guys I am lost. I played this one very long time ago and I wanna start from the beginning. What is Act I? If I play Season 1, will my saves be valid for Season 2 because I download Season 2 but I didn't get it. What is path builder start?
Check this post and this post.

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
how can i get this scene please ?
it says that ishould not ana relationshipwith chloe and idid that but every time iget the sex scene with chloe
so what shuold i do ?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
how can i get this scene please ?
it says that ishould not ana relationshipwith chloe and idid that but every time iget the sex scene with chloe
so what shuold i do ?
I think this path is sealed if you take Chloe to the homecoming dance, so you have to go all the way back and take another girl instead. But seriously, this might be the first time I have heard anyone say that they are annoyed because they have to have sex with Chloe instead of going on a carnival ride with Starscream.

• Haha
Reactions: kezguyfour

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
How to complete whole Imre list during Lauren party?
Quoting myself from previously in this thread...

Very simply: Riley (handjob) and Aubrey (fingered) should always offer to help when you tell them about the list.
The condom can be taken from Ryan during the second free roam and the underwear can be found after Aubrey's scene.
Amber (bj) requires you to have told her to get clean.
Penelope (oral) requires you to have been on her path since CK1 and not have messed it up in CK2 (ie take her on the dinner date, don't let her get distracted by the other diners, next morning don't tell her you'd have preferred sex, save her from the conversation with Chris at the party).
Autumn (making out) requires you to not be dating Lauren, nor have broken up with her.
Lauren (sex) will, as you can't be, or have been, her BF, require you to have a loyal kct at the end of the party. Buy her the right present.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Quoting myself from previously in this thread...

Very simply: Riley (handjob) and Aubrey (fingered) should always offer to help when you tell them about the list.
The condom can be taken from Ryan during the second free roam and the underwear can be found after Aubrey's scene.
Amber (bj) requires you to have told her to get clean.
Penelope (oral) requires you to have been on her path since CK1 and not have messed it up in CK2 (ie take her on the dinner date, don't let her get distracted by the other diners, next morning don't tell her you'd have preferred sex, save her from the conversation with Chris at the party).
Autumn (making out) requires you to not be dating Lauren, nor have broken up with her.
Lauren (sex) will, as you can't be, or have been, her BF, require you to have a loyal kct at the end of the party. Buy her the right present.
For Autumn you don't have to be caught on the plane with Aubrey on CK1. And so you can have sex with Lauren ,I think it was something like that

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
For Autumn you don't have to be caught on the plane with Aubrey on CK1. And so you can have sex with Lauren ,I think it was something like that
You can have sex on the plane (and get caught) if you're not already dating Lauren. It will mean she won't ask you on the Paris date or say she loves you in London so there will be no opportunity to start dating her on the Euro trip and no impediment to Autumn helping you out (and asking for your help in turn).
If you are dating Lauren, have sex on the plane and get caught. Lauren will break off your relationship and Autumn won't help you becase you cheated on her sister.
FWIW if you were not dating Lauren but have sex after her party you become FWB rather than BF/GF and it doesn't appear to affect Autumn's decision to ask you to sleep with her at some future point.

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
is it a problem to dating a girl and have fun with ohers
i mean if iam dating chloe and FWB with other girls will it be bad if she finds out ?
and how many saves should i make ?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You can have sex on the plane (and get caught) if you're not already dating Lauren. It will mean she won't ask you on the Paris date or say she loves you in London so there will be no opportunity to start dating her on the Euro trip and no impediment to Autumn helping you out (and asking for your help in turn).
If you are dating Lauren, have sex on the plane and get caught. Lauren will break off your relationship and Autumn won't help you becase you cheated on her sister.
FWIW if you were not dating Lauren but have sex after her party you become FWB rather than BF/GF and it doesn't appear to affect Autumn's decision to ask you to sleep with her at some future point.
There is a way to be with Lauren without breaking up your relationship. When you're in the cafeteria you have to reject her but when you're on the beach you have to kiss her and be loyal, Later on there will be two events one I don't remember well but the other is the autumn fundraiser and you have to remain loyal otherwise Lauren will break up with you. Later if you already have a relationship with Lauren I recommend being confident so that in CK2 you can have a relationship with Aubrey and Nora. This is the only legal way to have a relationship with Lauren and Clhoe on CK2

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
is it a problem to dating a girl and have fun with ohers
i mean if iam dating chloe and FWB with other girls will it be bad if she finds out ?
and how many saves should i make ?
This game is designed to have a Harem, and we all already know that Nora does not mind sharing ;)

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
There is a way to be with Lauren without breaking up your relationship.
I know. I'm explaining how to get with Lauren at her party without dating her (because Autumn won't pursue things with you if you're dating her sister). It's rather easy to start dating Lauren without intending to (eg sucking on her tits when she goes topless in her room).

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
It's ironic because at first, Steve mentioned that he won't encourage harem (and other stuff) for CK...
Look at the first page of this game and you will see that from day one he already had those intentions. Of course it doesn't have that tag now, but the vast majority of players already have saves with the intention of having a harem. And I think MC's mother plays an important role in this role ,"For your advice" :ROFLMAO:

Jul 18, 2022
Look at the first page of this game and you will see that from day one he already had those intentions. Of course it doesn't have that tag now, but the vast majority of players already have saves with the intention of having a harem. And I think MC's mother plays an important role in this role ,"For your advice" :ROFLMAO:
If you're talking about Julia, MC himself said in CK1 that he isn't sexually attracted to her and it would be very awkward if they'd tried to have sex. And Steve also said that she won't be possible to romance (at least that's what he said in the past)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
If you're talking about Julia, MC himself said in CK1 that he isn't sexually attracted to her and it would be very awkward if they'd tried to have sex. And Steve also said that she won't be possible to romance (at least that's what he said in the past)
I would prefer Elijah's mom as a possible LI, or FWB like Mrs Rose, than Julia.

• Love
Reactions: Sir Crocodile☠️

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I mean the mother is there to give relationship advice. In CK1 Lauren asks if you only want one girl and the MC tells her she wants to have many. In CK2 Riley and Aubrey talk about polygamy and monogamy. In summary this game will give you that option to be loyal and have a partner, to be a jerk and not have anyone or have many partners but in all games there is always someone who gives advice on relationships and that is Julia. Because it's funny when the second time you talk to her and you talk about Nora and that Nora has a boyfriend, Julia tells you go for Nora without fear :ROFLMAO:

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
I mean the mother is there to give relationship advice. In CK1 Lauren asks if you only want one girl and the MC tells her she wants to have many. In CK2 Riley and Aubrey talk about polygamy and monogamy. In summary this game will give you that option to be loyal and have a partner, to be a jerk and not have anyone or have many partners but in all games there is always someone who gives advice on relationships and that is Julia. Because it's funny when the second time you talk to her and you talk about Nora and that Nora has a boyfriend, Julia tells you go for Nora without fear :ROFLMAO:
what about lauren and penelope ?
can i date them and fwb with other girls ?

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
i cant find a fix for the kiwi, whenever i open the kiwi, i get an error stating that an exception has occurred, any ideas on how to fix this thing?

3.20 star(s) 185 Votes