• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tutude

Feb 5, 2021
The creator made a video of +10 minutes with transparency, honest apologies and a promise of a new update in the sema episode in one month (he expects)

He gained my respect

Jan 23, 2018
Is the Google store version the best version of Joiplay to use or is there another you would recommend?
For they joiplay I prefer using the may version, you can download it here

As for the renpy plugin you need to download it from their patreon sites, here's the link

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
steam is steam, players I think have never played a Telltale game as these decision-making games are inspired by that franchise. As I already said an update of only two months of work and for me it is excellent. Many games of this style with work of two months do not even make 25% of this latest update. But if DPC has made a mistake he also has to read the script and say this is right and this is wrong since it is his vision. Not much more to say

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
is he? he's overhyped...
Well, make your own game and then we'll talk. Well, I'll settle for you translating this game into another language if you're capable of doing that.
There are many people here who talk but you give them a pc without windows and they lose their minds :ROFLMAO:
I would like to see you in a company system with McIntosh :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

LEVO24

Mar 21, 2022
Download this file Workupload
replace file in
game/compact/after_load.rpy
Steps
1) Download the attached file
2) go to where you have College Kings 2 downloaded the default location is
C:\Games\College Kings 2
3) double click the game folder
4) then go into the compact folder,
5) find the after_loadrpy file, then delete it
6) put this file in the same folder (edited)
omg thank you so much :)

Reactions: Ghosty99

mylje93

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, can anyone help me with the download: Must I download season 1 (in the Spoiler), or just need "Act I v1.1.2s fixed" and "Act II"?

Thank in advance :D

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
They've been reworking stuff a lot lately. They also apparently have lost two of three writers for the game, leaving only Steve himself as writer. I assume they will need to hire some replacements because Steve also has that other game to work on.

3.20 star(s) 185 Votes