• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Guys, I've gone through 6 saves & I finally got the closing scene with Amber, but for the life of me, I have no idea what I did diffrently. It couldn't have been my Apes path, so I think it was the link for the investigation, which definitely opened new dialog. Anyone remember that link (and please tag it as a spoiler). Thanks

Reactions: Tunak23

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
University Queens? Is the dev hinting to another story? He needs to fix this train wreck before he tries something else.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
University Queens? Is the dev hinting to another story? He needs to fix this train wreck before he tries something else.
I can't make up my mind whether I think he's taking the mickey out of his own efforts, or trolling the commenters who keep bashing a game without the foggiest clue how much effort it takes to produce even something pretty average.

(There are legitimate bashes about this game, for sure, but just as with anything in the entire world, some people don't have any clue what they're talking about when they discuss what's wrong with it...)

• Thinking Face

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
If the developers are reading this, please remove the KCT! It's complete nonsense especially without showing real time points as decisions are made (like all games that have this similar feature). We just want to play the game, dude! Just remove it, or at least reduce it to two categories since most choices have 2 picks, not 3 (and btw, several instances have either pick both changing your KCT, which makes no sense). This is so overly complicated & to have scenes not show without a specific KCT is ridiculous. Forcing people to run 5-7 saves is painful & unnecessary.

Reactions: otto82 and Tunak23

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If the developers are reading this, please remove the KCT! It's complete nonsense especially without showing real time points as decisions are made (like all games that have this similar feature). We just want to play the game, dude! Just remove it, or at least reduce it to two categories since most choices have 2 picks, not 3 (and btw, several instances have either pick both changing your KCT, which makes no sense). This is so overly complicated & to have scenes not show without a specific KCT is ridiculous. Forcing people to run 5-7 saves is painful & unnecessary.
I agree with you that it sucks, but the reason why you may run into a choice where either choice changes your KCT in the same direction is that it changes the balance between boyfriend and troublemaker points or something similar. I'm not sure but can you even view your KCT score in CK2? Because I haven't even bothered. It is also a waste to run more than two saves (one loyal and one confident) because I don't think that the popular KCT unlocks any additional content worth seeing. I mean, if you buy her a volleyball you don't even need it to ask Chloe to the dance.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I agree with you that it sucks, but the reason why you may run into a choice where either choice changes your KCT in the same direction is that it changes the balance between boyfriend and troublemaker points or something similar. I'm not sure but can you even view your KCT score in CK2? Because I haven't even bothered. It is also a waste to run more than two saves (one loyal and one confident) because I don't think that the popular KCT unlocks any additional content worth seeing. I mean, if you buy her a volleyball you don't even need it to ask Chloe to the dance.
Oh no, I had to create a popular save to "change the minds" of several girls (one being the blonde model you meet at Aubrey's photo shoot that could unlock future scenes) plus the final scene with Amber! That's why this is so frustrating. As for my multiple saves, I'm not sure what will happen down the road by having multiple GFs, so I'm saving myself time now. Thought about this when I couldn't unlock Nora pool scene if I had another GF or made her jealous.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh no, I had to create a popular save to "change the minds" of several girls (one being the blonde model you meet at Aubrey's photo shoot that could unlock future scenes) plus the final scene with Amber! That's why this is so frustrating. As for my multiple saves, I'm not sure what will happen down the road by having multiple GFs, so I'm saving myself time now. Thought about this when I couldn't unlock Nora pool scene if I had another GF or made her jealous.
Weird. I got the final scene with Amber because I made her a stripper and solved the mystery at Confident. Truthfully, my Confident run has gotten me a much higher amount of scenes. But my Loyal run has... um... quality? Yes. I'm going to go with quality over quantity. Lauren as a singular girlfriend turns out to be a real firecracker and not having to juggle Chloe and Nora like two sticks of dynamite waiting to explode is good for my constitution. I didn't really mind not getting that blonde girl's number she is a real bitch's bitch. But maybe she will have a really hot scene down the line and force me to resort to the shitty, broken path builder.

Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Weird. I got the final scene with Amber because I made her a stripper and solved the mystery at Confident. Truthfully, my Confident run has gotten me a much higher amount of scenes. But my Loyal run has... um... quality? Yes. I'm going to go with quality over quantity. Lauren as a singular girlfriend turns out to be a real firecracker and not having to juggle Chloe and Nora like two sticks of dynamite waiting to explode is good for my constitution. I didn't really mind not getting that blonde girl's number she is a real bitch's bitch. But maybe she will have a really hot scene down the line and force me to resort to the shitty, broken path builder.
Exactly, bro. Way too much grinding needed to unlock scenes that they supposedly wants you to watch. So dumb. The Amber scene could be a coincidence because my popular path is the only stripper path, so you might be right. Edit - Did Popular path with no more drugs Amber & still got the final scene. Edit again - Loyal path, but still got the final scene, so I think it's the link you select (I found the best one & reused it).

Last edited:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
WHEN WILL THE LATEST EPISODE BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR MACOS?
They are working on finishing the last update because it had negative ratings on steam. This part of the story is expected to be complete by the end of November. Although you will see a new version on Patreon, it is not the final version of the pool party. So just have to wait ,There is also no final version for windows

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
If the developers are reading this, please remove the KCT! It's complete nonsense especially without showing real time points as decisions are made (like all games that have this similar feature). We just want to play the game, dude!
Well then just play it, instead of whinging that it should be a free-harem-I-can-fuck-everyone snooze fest.

guitoun

Nov 29, 2021
I'm in the limo on the way to Lindsey's VIP party and suddenly the game jumps back to Lauren's b'day halloween party. Any idea how to fix this?

For anyone else running into this, open the console with Shift + O and type 'jump v2s39' to jump into the next scene.
Really thank you that is a great help for me, you are really great! this limo bug suck a lot.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
is anyone else having a phone issue. since the update when i try to reply to any text it goes to the rollback screen

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
This happens anytime i try to answer a text

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep2/scene1b.rpy", line 274, in script
    call screen phone
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 191, in execute
    screen messenger_home():
    screen messenger_home():
  File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 196, in execute
    use base_phone:
  File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 44, in execute
    screen base_phone(background="images/phone/phone_screen.webp"):
  File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 63, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 69, in execute
    transclude
    use base_phone:
  File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 197, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 201, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 207, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 212, in execute
    for contact in messenger.contacts:
  File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 213, in execute
    button:
  File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 217, in execute
    add Transform(contact.user.profile_picture, xysize=(65, 65)) xpos 20 yalign 0.5
  File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 217, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Contact' object has no attribute 'user'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen phone
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen messenger_home():
    screen messenger_home():
    use base_phone:
    frame:
    transclude
    use base_phone:
    frame:
    viewport:
    vbox:
    button:

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
College Kings 2 2.0.1 (SHA: 9d59ea7a)
Wed Nov 16 19:27:36 2022

richiman

May 3, 2022
This happens anytime i try to answer a text

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call screen phone
    screen messenger_home():
    screen messenger_home():
    use base_phone:
    frame:
    transclude
    use base_phone:
    frame:
    viewport:
    vbox:
    button:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen phone
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Gaming\Laptop\New\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen messenger_home():
    screen messenger_home():
    use base_phone:
    frame:
    transclude
    use base_phone:
    frame:
    viewport:
    vbox:
    button:

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
College Kings 2 2.0.1 (SHA: 9d59ea7a)
Wed Nov 16 19:27:36 2022
Try use this fix.

oribe.gallardo

Jul 12, 2019
Can someone tell me why if Chloe won the election, in episode 2 it appears to me that Lindsay won the election?

Is there anything I can do?

Or is it something that the developers have not done and are about to publish?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Can someone tell me why if Chloe won the election, in episode 2 it appears to me that Lindsay won the election?

Is there anything I can do?

Or is it something that the developers have not done and are about to publish?
I have three saves where she does win the elections. But in this last update, Clhoe doesn't appear much and Riley also needs to be the protagonist in the next update. I think Riley's last sexual appearance was on Lauren's birthday and she was a secondary scene :unsure:

Reactions: oribe.gallardo
3.20 star(s) 185 Votes