• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 13, 2022
So are they reworking the pool party because it was shit and didn't live up to any wankers expectations my fellow bros??! Just wondering what the holdup is for any news on the next update.

oribe.gallardo

Jul 12, 2019
I have three saves where she does win the elections. But in this last update, Clhoe doesn't appear much and Riley also needs to be the protagonist in the next update. I think Riley's last sexual appearance was on Lauren's birthday and she was a secondary scene :unsure:
Could you upload your games at the beginning of episode 2 in which Chloe does win the election? I would greatly appreciate it

Reactions: Tunak23

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Could you upload your games at the beginning of episode 2 in which Chloe does win the election? I would greatly appreciate it
I would have to download the game and find the save but they are stored in %appdata% in CK1 version 15 I have a mod with the guide and the save works correctly.
But my routes are Harem.
And I suppose you want the Renpy version? If not, you would not ask here for a save

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
The game has some rollback sequences. The last and safest Rollback scene is when Clhoe has already won and MC is with Norah. The version is 2.01 of Renpy and I hope that the number is not a problem I save a lot
This route is without Lindsay and not drugs as much as MC and Amber

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Just wondering what the holdup is for any news on the next update.
Since most people won't check out the game on Steam, here you go

POSTED
Wed, November 9

"Hey everyone,

This is Steve, giving you an update on what's happened since the video I made.

First of all, thank you for all of the incredibly kind messages. It's been really heartwarming to feel such support after explaining how many mistakes I personally made.

Currently about 10 scenes, including 6 sex scenes are being written (most of which already done) and are going into production soon to be released as a free update to the pool party, hopefully to be released the end of November.

Unlike with episode 1, we have decided against making many changes to the episode itself, as most issues are fundamental and not easily fixed with a few line edits. Instead we'll focus on just adding new scenes which are mostly written and edited by me personally, to hopefully make you guys feel better about your purchase.

This brings us to a bigger change that happened, both of our writers have decided to leave as they felt that their ideas, vision and writing style for CK did not match what fans wanted and CK needed. I wish them all the best for the future as I know they did everything they could to make episode 2 great, but they were just the wrong people for the job.

This means that there's only one person left to write Episode 3, and that's me. In all honesty I hadn't written a scene from scratch since CK1, but I'm getting back into it with the episode 2 free update scenes and I'm actually really enjoying it.

Even though it's a big challenge, I'm excited to plot and write Episode 3 from scratch by myself with the help of two talented editors.

Thinking about what to do with Episode 3, I've noticed that there's some gaps in my knowledge of what you guys actually want. For example, what previous choices do you feel haven't had any ramifications in ep2? What haven't we addressed?

I've created a 5 minute survey below. It's written more as a stream of consciousness than our usual surveys. It's just me genuinely asking you guys to help me understand what to prioritize in episode 3, as I definitely don't know it all.

(I removed the survey, beep boop)

That's it. I hope you're not terrified at the idea of me writing an update. Personally I am both scared and excited at the same time. I hope I can make something truly CK.

- Steve"

Reactions: Tunak23 and myukimo

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Do not know if I have said this before but given how hot and diverse the cast is on College K2 would honestly love a "Hooters episode", where the girls due to college stuff are forced to work on this heavily inspired Hooters restaurant, with revealing tops and shorts, the MC could be involved with the administration of the place and gets to hang out with all of them(sharing some erotic scenes in between) while gathering money for X cause.

Probably the idea needs more working but damn imagining the cast on Hooters uniform is so damn hot.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Is it from the CK1 version? I thought she was MC's mother but then I remembered her name was Julia.
Could you put a photo? It is the third time I hear that name and now I have even more doubts. o_O
She's the assistant in the shop where you get fancy dress clothing, and (if you don't get to talk to her while shopping) you also meet her next day in the gym. You can get one date with her, and a kiss with the promise of a second date at the Deer event, but then she vanishes without trace.

Jul 13, 2022
She's the assistant in the shop where you get fancy dress clothing, and (if you don't get to talk to her while shopping) you also meet her next day in the gym. You can get one date with her, and a kiss with the promise of a second date at the Deer event, but then she vanishes without trace.
Honestly can't even remember her like damn bro. Maybe you can link a pic?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I love how Evelyn was so unpopular and irrelevant that she was just wiped from the game without a trace and nobody cared. RIP.
Is it from the CK1 version? I thought she was MC's mother but then I remembered her name was Julia.
Could you put a photo? It is the third time I hear that name and now I have even more doubts. o_O
SEE! I'm not the only one who doesn't remember her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: myukimo and Tunak23
Jul 13, 2022
The fact that you're the third one that asked makes her unworthy of a pic. If she's nothing without the pic, she shouldn't have it.
Having the pic will remind the viewers of this forum of her and steer the conversation in a better format with understanding the content we're talking about. Who shit in your cereal bro like damn smh.

3.20 star(s) 185 Votes