Adravill

Apr 19, 2018
Is it possible for me to jump (via console) to Chloe/MC scene in car dealership in london? I'm having trouble starting the scene where they're talking about BF/GF relationship even though i've met all necessary conditions.

Garfield1992

Feb 7, 2024
so it says its capable for mac, but it isn't. exe files don't work for mac unless you buy a program. correct me if i am wrong?

anonmilkman

Feb 12, 2022
I know this is a known issue, its making it impossible for me to load my saves dating back from the first game. Here is the error. Any fixes would be appreciated. 1710749845472.png

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
From my understanding, Chloé + Aubrey as GF is not possible by ep2 from CK2; Chloé + Nora and Aubrey + Nora are they possible, or if not, when do they explode?

anonmilkman

Feb 12, 2022
Gave up on trying to fix my original save and started a path builder one to start at ep4. As far as I remember, I ended ep3 with 3 girlfriends; Nora, Chloe and Aubrey. The path builder prevented me from having more than 1 at a time and defaulted to Aubrey. I fixed this with the Duke Knox Multi Mod. Seems to work fine but still defaults to Aubrey as my main girlfriend when it comes to what scene the game gives me. Not sure what the hell they have done this update.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 1 to v1.4.7. I have also included links to my port of College Kings Act 2 v4.0.0 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Act 2 does have a weird issue for loading saves. The Load button on the main menu will not show your saves but if you start a new game, swipe up to bring up the save menu and then tap on Load in the bottom left corner, your saves will be there to load.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.4.7): -

Act 2 (v4.0.0): Pixeldrain -

jesulex1

Jan 19, 2022
Guess save imports from CK1 are broken until someone uploads 4.1.1?
I have played CK1 "version 1.4.7" for chloe path and i have the 4.1.1 from patreon and the save import its seem to be still broken, at least when i try to import to CK2.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I have played CK1 "version 1.4.7" for chloe path and i have the 4.1.1 from patreon and the save import its seem to be still broken, at least when i try to import to CK2.
That's a shame. Guess I'll just use the path builder whenever 4.1.1 drops.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What is this download, I'm in act II of the game, do I have to download it?
It's update Act 1 with bugfixes and the like, it's free on Steam.

Changed
  • Changed how the phone handles notifications to reduce lag and improve user experience

Fixed
  • - Fixed character object inheritance causing weird save issues

Reactions: Games&Games

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
It's update Act 1 with bugfixes and the like, it's free on Steam.

Changed
  • Changed how the phone handles notifications to reduce lag and improve user experience

Fixed
  • - Fixed character object inheritance causing weird save issues
Okay, I get it, so I can just keep downloading what comes out of Act II and it won't change anything

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Act 1 v1.4.8] [Undergrad Steve]

NOTE: Both say "PC" in the them, but at the end, one says "PC" and one says "Mac". I ain't reuploading them :ROFLMAO:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.20 star(s) 184 Votes