CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
Is there a save fix? I can not even save my progress now, it just pops the traceback message whenever I try to save in CK1.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Is there a save fix? I can not even save my progress now, it just pops the traceback message whenever I try to save in CK1.
The current version is 1.4.7 (not uploaded here).

[1.4.3] - 2024 -02-26

Changed
• Changed Improved and cleaned up save compatibility

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Act 1 v1.4.7 Ep.14] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings-A1v1.4.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020
Ok so, a question, the last time i played this iirc, the story ended as you came back from a college class trip? am i right? how much more has been added? the torrent im looking at is 14gb...

CollegeKings-A1v1.4.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Yooooo insane speed thanks a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Ok so, a question, the last time i played this iirc, the story ended as you came back from a college class trip? am i right? how much more has been added? the torrent im looking at is 14gb...
im pretty sure the last time i played there was a lot more added and that was kinda ahile ago, so good luke with that LOL

Reactions: hasslethehoff

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
It's time to wrap this game up and move on. The confusion never stops, the bugs never go away, everything breaks, and the writing is taking a steep drop over a cliff. Wrap it up, take what you've learned, start a new project and for the love of God learn from the mistakes that were made on this one and never, ever make them again. Do it while there's still people willing to put time into this one despite the stress. The foundation is really good, but the execution is among the worst I've ever seen after Act 1. I'm still good to give 'er a go, but it's getting harder with every update.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021

Yooooo insane speed thanks a lot.
Well, there was an update that was pretty panned. The writer or writers left so the creator came back and redid that update and there's been a few hours of content after that. It's still all over the place in story but from where you left off, there's a good chunk of stuff. Just prepare that the game is really a bit of a mess now. But Kim came back for a scene! She's just....way less Asian looking now

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Are the saves compatible with the new Chapter 4?
Let me explain: the last update leaked here is the beginning of Chapter 4 of "College Kings 2" (mistakenly called Act II) and now I think they are going for version 4.1.1, but it is the Patreon version as it is not yet released on Steam.
The saves we all have were from the end of chapter 3 (versions 3.3.7 or higher) and required the Steam API Replacer because they were versions from there and not from Patreon. So, if the saves between Patreon and Steam versions are compatible there should be no problem :unsure::coffee:.

Reactions: Tunak23 and TREXrg

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Is it not possible to get BOTH of Naomi's bathroom scenes in one run? The restaurant one keeps getting rejected by Aubrey and I tried two different run throughs. She always denies you by saying something like, "I'm not going to let that happen again after what happened last time."

Adravill

Apr 19, 2018
Is it possible for me to jump (via console) to Chloe/MC scene in car dealership in london? I'm having trouble starting the scene where they're talking about BF/GF relationship even though i've met all necessary conditions.

Garfield1992

Feb 7, 2024
so it says its capable for mac, but it isn't. exe files don't work for mac unless you buy a program. correct me if i am wrong?

anonmilkman

Feb 12, 2022
I know this is a known issue, its making it impossible for me to load my saves dating back from the first game. Here is the error. Any fixes would be appreciated. 1710749845472.png

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes