Nov 23, 2017
It was bugging me that Simplr didn't work in Episode 1, so I used unren to extract the archive and found where it was being done. For anyone else playing back through Episode 1 that wants to use the fix you can unren the archive and decompile the rpyc files and replace the simplr_home_screen.rpy with the file I've attached here. It's found under game/phone/simplr.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I'm sure I'm not the first person to say this but the phone system is this game is really bad (and ugly) lol.. It could really use an update/overhaul

Nov 23, 2017
Did another fix, this time for College Kings 2.

Again requires using UnRen. Then you need to replace the scene19.rpy in the game/ep4 folder with the one I attached. This fixes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks for a .SAVED value for an Enum which doesn't exist so I changed the value to .GRABBED and it moved forward fine.

EDIT: Did an edit to add another one, an elif in scene29.rpy checks for the wrong variable name. I updated it to check for the correct one.

Last edited:

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
I'm sure I'm not the first person to say this but the phone system is this game is really bad (and ugly) lol.. It could really use an update/overhaul
well would be good but what if the make it even worse :whistle:
no but seriously i think if the whole interface of the phone was away and only who writes/massege to you comes as a choices it would be better
but
i remember the fighting system overhaul and it took a lot of time away what could have been more scene so overhauling phone is probably low priority for now

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
After talking to Chloe in the 2nd yacht roam, the game somehow put me back to the scene where i beat Cameron and then force continue from there, what kind of bug is this.

Reactions: Dr.XxL

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
I have managed to get Aubrey's scene on the yacht, I only have her route active, I have Popular affinity, it is very difficult to maintain Popular affinity.
Only Aubrey? And no other FWB? Then with popular affinity can get this?

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
I have managed to get Aubrey's scene on the yacht, I only have her route active, I have Popular affinity, it is very difficult to maintain Popular affinity.
I think i have found the way. Solo Aubrey scene just need to be friend with Riley and be a relationship with Aubrey. Your should maintain Popular affinity too.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes