BilliamJo234

Nov 20, 2022
Seriously, am I the only one having fun with the game? Sometimes I feel like it in these threads. Yes, it got a few bugs, but if you dont like it either cough up some constructive critisism or move on! Just fukin spare us for your vomit.
Honestly, I was about to give up on the game completely after the pool party and the lackluster followup. For some damn reason I decided to give the game one more chance with this release.

I was a little upset that none of my saves worked but impressed (ha!) that they actually had a message to tell me they wouldn't. Rather than my previous experiences with this game loading the save anyway and crashing in some random, glorious fashion.

That means being forced to restart with the path builder, which actually appears to function, mostly. It's better than the last few releases at least. And so far, I'm having fun again. The rework of the whole pool party episode fixed what I felt were the worst offenses; especially Riley's flip-flopping attitude and the terrible dialog. Is it perfect? Nope, but it's finally fun again. At least for me.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Seriously, am I the only one having fun with the game? Sometimes I feel like it in these threads. Yes, it got a few bugs, but if you dont like it either cough up some constructive critisism or move on! Just fukin spare us for your vomit.
I like to read criticism about game to know what to expect, cant all be praise. I like this game, theres lots of thing that I dont like about it though. LOTS

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I like to read criticism about game to know what to expect, cant all be praise. I like this game, theres lots of thing that I dont like about it though. LOTS
Yeah im with you on that one, there really is a shitload of things i dident like either....

Aubrey who turns down MC if he says no to sharing her in a 3-some while she only wants monogamy?
Riley going BI even with 0 experince with girls and while shes fucking MC, guess MC is a really really bad fuck? lol, but wasent a fan of that either thats two LIs with a fucked up storyline, its like dev lost track of the details.

And lets not forget story not matching choices that annoyed me as well, one exsamble i loaded a chapter 1 save but MC has no clue who Polly is and Penelope says she met Polly at a signing when it was MC that took her to the see Polly and went to a party with her after, it just makes no sense and no matter what MC should know who she is in chapter 2 since you cant not go see her sing....Polly also dont know who MC is either...

Reactions: fajiker145

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Game was destroyed when the dev pedantically made it impossible to have multiple relationships and now its basically a monogamy simulator. You have to play the game 4-5 times to see all scenes with the main girls. Why dev

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Game was destroyed when the dev pedantically made it impossible to have multiple relationships and now its basically a monogamy simulator. You have to play the game 4-5 times to see all scenes with the main girls. Why dev
It's always been that way, unless you're talking about a bunch of new restrictions. Remember way back when? Lauren and Aubrey and the Europe flight? Then there were the girls like Amber who didn't really care if you skeezed around.

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
This is a strange one.

Overall I think this is a fun game but there are numerous (already documented) issues.

CK1 seems pointless. Whilst you're warned your saves won't work properly it is still annoying when they don't (and they really don't at times!), especially as the path builder or the story start assume some things without asking (i.e. You lost the Freshman's brawl even if you won it in CK1, if you start later in CK2 it assumes you lost to Tom, Aubery's modelling contract).

There are numerous continuity issues within the game where the dialogue doesn't reflect choices you've made so far (Evelyn is a good example of this, even if you don't ask her out on a date, at the deers event your internal dialogue reflects on how bad your date went). Some of Charli's dialogue makes no sense if you've been a one woman man throughout the game. As well as quite basic plot holes such as Chris being on the phone all day in the Europe trip despite London for example being 8hours ahead of the West Coast US and Paris 9 hours ahead. Chris should be free all day and not around in the evenings (opposite of the game).

Another problem with starting afresh in CK2 is not getting a choice of how to assign personality points.

Also the game is just seems broken and every play through you find something else broken.

To me some of these seem simple fixes and I think would make CK2 more fun to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg
Dec 15, 2023
Is there going to be bugfixed version soon or the game is fine right now?
I didn't download the latest update cause 90% of the time there is a bug going on in every update in this game

Kinggink

Apr 30, 2023
Is anyone else facing issues with the music in the open areas? for me music is playing ONLY when I am in a conversation or interaction with some element in the environment. If I am just in the background choosing who to talk to, which direction/room to go I hear no music at all. It is a very weird bug (MacOS version).

BigBossVS

Aug 8, 2021
I would just like to ask who can you actually date in this game and not be just fwb. I know about Lauren since I´ve done here route, but idk about the others.

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know how and when to unlock the 'Just have sex, silly' gallery scene? I assume this is the first scene of the reworked act 2, but when I load my old saves to replay act 2 the first scene I get is the choice between Lindsay/Chloe which are after this one in the gallery.

I used the walkthroughs before, have any been made since the rework?

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
Bug found: in the previous episode I chose to snitch about the fights, but in this new episode everything is as if I refused to do it.

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
I'll be releasing a mod for CK1 by the end of the week. All the mod devs dropped this game. I've stepped up to help learn coding with both renpy and python. You can download the CK2 version and use it in the CK1 version. Essentially the same cheats. I'm working on the CK1 exclusive cheats that will drop end of week.
Do you have a rough timeframe on when the mod will have a walkthrough and multi-path support for the rework of Ep2 onwards? I'm just deciding if I should hold off playing it until then as it's so confusing to play and unlock the scenes without it. Thanks!

BilliamJo234

Nov 20, 2022
Is there going to be bugfixed version soon or the game is fine right now?
I don't think I've ever seen a bug-fixed version of this game. But this latest v4.0.0 version was relatively solid when I played through. Only had two places where I got the crash screen.

Nora,Cloe,Aubrey can have Girlfriend status
Including all three at the same time :oops:

Plus, Lauren. Not at the same time as the other three. I don't think so, at least. Er, well... I haven't tried.

And in one play-through I was really close with Penelope but I haven't seen her labelled as "girlfriend" yet.

Reactions: SpectralRaptor

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I asked the question before here. While underway to the gyms you see Mrs Woods. But no way that I get into the scene. What conditions must be true to get that scene?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes