Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I haven't played this game in a long time, so i am a little confused with this game.
If this is a remake, does that mean ACT 1 was completely redone and also ACT 2?
I seem to have the older numbered version of act 1 and act 2, so is it safe to delete these
older numbered versions?

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
I'll be releasing a mod for CK1 by the end of the week. All the mod devs dropped this game. I've stepped up to help learn coding with both renpy and python. You can download the CK2 version and use it in the CK1 version. Essentially the same cheats. I'm working on the CK1 exclusive cheats that will drop end of week.
Thank you for your efforts. Can you please direct me to the latest available mods? Preferably a link if possible

PS: Does your mod include walkthrough? If not do you have a link to the latest one? Left this game for 2 years and everything is now so jumbled up.

Last edited:

StraNomaVero

Jun 9, 2022
Hi everyone, first of all thanks to the creator of the game and to all those who help to complete it with translations, images, gifs etc., then a question, by downloading act 2 do you also get act 1 or are they two separate things ?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
more important where are the working mods for CK 1 and CK 2, most won't play this game without the mods. I have bought the steam edition versions of this game, and this game sucks without them

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Thank you for your efforts. Can you please direct me to the latest available mods? Preferably a link if possible

PS: Does your mod include walkthrough? If not do you have a link to the latest one? Left this game for 2 years and everything is now so jumbled up.
I don't ever remember a walkthrough mod in the original version of CK 1. You had to use the console, but that didn't matter because it wouldn't work, it had something to do with the mod.

melo_10

Apr 15, 2023
Why can't I use the save files from the previous updates?
I wasted too much time for nothing! I hate it when developers don't value our time
Ngl the graphics and renders are fantastic but playing this game feels like waste of time

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
MC says he should hide the Aqua Zapper, and he picks it up, but then it just ends and later Cameron and Grayson pick it back up. What's the point of the MC saying he should hide it, choosing that option and all he does is plonk it straight back down on the table he picked it up from?

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Am i missing something or is it just fake choices and outcomes?

When MC is asked if hes going to smoke weed you can pick "im good" instend of "why not" but MC smokes no matter which choice you pick, feels a bit off.
What makes it more weird is when you pick "its relaxing" and it tells you that due to your trait loyal you have changed the outcome of someones choice which is also worng? nothing changes Lauren still smoke and ends in hospital no matter what, and dialogs same as well, so i dont see what it is loyal trait is supposed to have changed?

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
MC says he should hide the Aqua Zapper, and he picks it up, but then it just ends and later Cameron and Grayson pick it back up. What's the point of the MC saying he should hide it, choosing that option and all he does is plonk it straight back down on the table he picked it up from?
You need to click on the engine next to Lindsey to have the option to hide the Aqua Zapper behind it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gemfanfpv1

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
Is the variable (Reputation system borked).I started a fresh playthrough i imported my save from part 1.I had Lauren at kissed status from Act 1 and when i reached the party scene the guide was saying that i could move from kissed status to FWB if i have loyal status and kissed status but she always turnes me down.Anyone knows whats up?

haiphuonghung

Sep 17, 2021
You need to click on the engine next to Lindsey to have the option to hide the Aqua Zapper behind it.
do u know how to stop them from disturb the ship, i hide the zapper, keep the captain hat. then they make the toilet fuss, how to stop all that to open scene with aus

Reactions: MTO

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
more important where are the working mods for CK 1 and CK 2, most won't play this game without the mods. I have bought the steam edition versions of this game, and this game sucks without them
I bought the Steam edition, too, and when the last update came out I had to run some sort of Steam kluge to get it to run. Will I be able to pull my Saves folder into the 4.0 update and run it? Sad to think that I would be penalized for actually buying the game.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone help me out with Mrs. Woods. What are the conditions to get in the car with her?

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Is the variable (Reputation system borked).I started a fresh playthrough i imported my save from part 1.I had Lauren at kissed status from Act 1 and when i reached the party scene the guide was saying that i could move from kissed status to FWB if i have loyal status and kissed status but she always turnes me down.Anyone knows whats up?
Last I checked, the variables between College Kings 1 and College Kings 2 don't even match.
Importing saves has never worked properly for this game.

It's probably best to start fresh for College Kings 2.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes