leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question, this game has mod walkthrough the rework? because it has only the old version before the rework both act 1 and 2.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I think this awsome game is getting too big (14Gb now).

Why not to split it into Part 2, etc?

It is really annoying - I downloaded 10Gb and then failed (and I have to start all over again).

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I saw a lot of people asking for a guide this was the best I could find.

Need to login to steam.

Or download the guide and convert it to something useful its not easy to read on notepad thats the best I could do for now I don't have word on or pdf on the machine I am working on right now. Sorry about that.

Haven't played since the rework now I understand why people are so pissed after reading through this part of the guide.

Girls Information
It was a lot easier to get multiple/every girl before the rework of the game.
Now a lot of choices with certain girls close off other girls, this makes sense in a real life situation but is less fun in a game situation.

Not sure why you wouldn't rework that after finishing the game the whole point of a game isn't to be realistic.

Last edited:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
The api is already in my compressed release.
nice, guess i dont have to look further
although like ive been asking is your compression the complete act 1?
or its episode 1 to 3
and gigui compressed episode 4?

its kinda complicated since it's not mentioned much in OP

brunonogueira

Feb 1, 2021
how to run from scratch on Mac? a did download the game (part 4) but don't have the typical run icon. can someone help? I'm not that good with computers so be patience ahah

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I am very confused. This update is called Episode 4 but there are links to Act One and Act Two, each of which are broken out into Parts. Then, to clear things up, the version before the Rework is Season 1. Would someone please take a moment to explain this. I am even willing to accept snark with no rebuttal if someone chooses to clear up this morass of labels. Thanks in advance.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Well... shit. I just deleted most of my Ren'Py saves to clean things up a bit. Just my luck that's when the game decides to get an update. :HideThePain:

Firely

May 11, 2019
I am very confused. This update is called Episode 4 but there are links to Act One and Act Two, each of which are broken out into Parts. Then, to clear things up, the version before the Rework is Season 1. Would someone please take a moment to explain this. I am even willing to accept snark with no rebuttal if someone chooses to clear up this morass of labels. Thanks in advance.
Act I is the first game and consists of 3 episodes. Act II is referred to as the second game and consists of 4 episodes for now. This update is Episode 4 Part 1 which came for Act II.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Act I is the first game and consists of 3 episodes. Act II is referred to as the second game and consists of 4 episodes for now. This update is Episode 4 Part 1 which came for Act II.
Unfortunately, they changed methodologies somewhere along the line and left a trail of older file names, mods, downloads, walkthroughs etc labeled one way. It still doesn't make much sense but once you get a handle on it and can wrap your head around the new way, you can learn to ignore everything labeled the previous way. This member basically described it the best possible way.

Stanko206

Jul 29, 2021
Just wondering if developer mentioned somewhere, is this game will have end eventually someday? or i should keep saves for my grandchildren ;)

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
funny note : they bugged the path builder; if you want to begin directly to chapter 4 with for example Chloe and nora in girlfriend, you'll begin the game ...with audrey in gf and both your waifu in friend.....

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes