Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
I'll assume this is still a buggy mess where you have to juggle files around to even play the last season? or has that changed?
The file juggling that is, since the buggy mess seems to be a feature...

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
To be honest. This game's version number style is so fucking complicated and confused. what the fuck College Kings1,College Kings2, season1,season2 ,ACT I,ACT II, Episode XXX, PART XXX, v.x.xxx ,rework,before rework, what the fuck, i still dont know the exactly version sequence timeline until this moment.
I feel ya man. The dev reminds me certain someone who said
"Using a software versioning scheme is a misapplication when using it on an AVN. (IMHO) To me an AVN is a story. Chapter, Episode, etc."

:LOL: Talk about being a sore loser.
It seems the review advertising was too inefficient, so it moved to a new level :LOL:
I do not understand that rule, because many games are far too slow-forging and some suggestions would be nice. But it's not my site, so fine, whatever.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2020
I feel ya man. The dev reminds me certain someone who said
"Using a software versioning scheme is a misapplication when using it on an AVN. (IMHO) To me an AVN is a story. Chapter, Episode, etc."
As like other e.g. being a dik, they have not more complicated terms, just simply use 'season' and 'Episode', very clearly

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
As like other e.g. being a dik, they have not more complicated terms, just simply use 'season' and 'Episode', very clearly
But different devs have different gradations, so one game is Acts-Seasons, and another is Seasons-Episodes, and third is... And then you want just see 3.2.0 because you instantly feel what it is later than 2.1.0.
And it took some time to figure out Act 1-2 from here = CK 1-2 on steam, but CK 1 is one chunk there and CK 2 coming out in seasons which is 4th now. And Season comes in parts, so we have Act 2 Season 4 Part 1 = CK 2 Season 4.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
But different devs have different gradations, so one game is Acts-Seasons, and another is Seasons-Episodes, and third is... And then you want just see 3.2.0 because you instantly feel what it is later than 2.1.0.
And it took some time to figure out Act 1-2 from here = CK 1-2 on steam, but CK 1 is one chunk there and CK 2 coming out in seasons which is 4th now. And Season comes in parts, so we have Act 2 Season 4 Part 1 = CK 2 Season 4.
There are no seasons with this game. They don't use that word. They use Acts, and episodes, and parts, but not seasons. And they wonder why folks get confused. :rolleyes:

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
There are no seasons with this game. They don't use that word. They use Acts, and episodes, and parts, but not seasons. And they wonder why folks get confused. :rolleyes:
Yeah, confused it with something else. That's why I dislike it.
Actually, they use "complete season" for CK 1 on steam, and probably it is the cause of "season 1" in certain spoiler of first post.

hayen999

May 29, 2021
The worst thing is not the bugs, the worst thing is the story that they don't know where to focus and this chapter was pretty boring to be honest. :HideThePain:
The worst part is how the phone stays on during the sex scenes and half the time has that obnoxious light around it

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

hayen999

May 29, 2021
Yeah I agree from a story standpoint, the same girls and the same pussies start to get stale after a few years and by the 4th season it's like beating a dead horse. The thing is many devs keep going until it isn't worth it anymore after they drop enough subs over time rather than risk losing those subs all at once with a new project. That can sometimes take 10-15 years with a TV show and AVNs aren't too much different other than alot cheaper to produce. Plus having to create new chars, assets, locations, start over again with new story, etc. I guess some would rather stick to the devil they know rather than the one they don't.
they have above 1.5k patrons, easily making 10k+ a month, probably 15k+
they will keep milking it for as long as they can

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CollegeKings2-A2v4.0P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Have they fixed the game import bugs starting Act 2? This is the only game I know that does it wrong when switching from one game to another and it's impossible for me to remember all the choices I made in Act 1 with a quiz.

Knytling

Feb 18, 2022
I can't recommend spending time on this game at all. But that being said, at least you are not wasting money on it here.
The developers a f-ing cheats and don't uphold their promises. I was dumb enough to support em on patreon once and i got the f-ing shaft! Wish i never wasted a single cent on those greedy terds!
Wish all the evils in this world upon the developers!

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes