Firely

May 11, 2019
' This folder does not contain any files. '
If this was the correct link before, please re-upload it again, someone
' This folder does not contain any files. '
Are there any other network disk links?
I checked with Edge and Vivaldi and it was fine, If you are using a add-on like uBlock Origin or ClearURLs, the link is broken for some reason, you can turn it off and download it

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
In the OP we have Act I and Act II now this update is [Act 4 Part 1 v4.0.0] so where is Act III ? :WaitWhat:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
When I go to replace the 'lib' folder in Resources the pop says 'Do you want to replace it with the older one I'm moving' I also can't figure out where to put the App ie. what's the file path for it?
I still can't get this to work because the App is incomplete and doesn't work even if I Build a Mac Distribution, I get the attached two screens whenever I play.
What am I doing wrong. FYI, my Save is the first screen-should I start a new Playthough?

RandomTaco7X

Sep 18, 2022
This episode doesnt work with joiplay,even with all plug-ins updated.
I managed to run it on my device.

You have to:
1. Decompile the "archive.rpa" file with an UnRen tool on this site.
2. Open the file "game/config.rpy" on a text editor, delete line 14 and save.
3. Create an empty txt file named "whats-new" in the folder "game/whats_new", otherwise an exception will come up and wont let you see the main menu of the game.

Or here, I just did it:
Download and extract the file.

Copy the content of the "game" folder to yours and it should work.
No garantees though.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The leaked version is the Patreon version, so the Steam API replacer that was used to unlock chapters 2 and 3 of Act II is no longer needed, is it?

Reactions: Firely
Aug 30, 2020
This update is (Act II) Episode 4 Part 1
To be honest. This game's version number style is so fucking complicated and confused. what the fuck College Kings1,College Kings2, season1,season2 ,ACT I,ACT II, Episode XXX, PART XXX, v.x.xxx ,rework,before rework, what the fuck, i still dont know the exactly version sequence timeline until this moment.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes