Warlord1100

Jan 30, 2020
Great game homie.... Similar story with ............. But still i enjoy every bit of it, will wait for next updates , great work my man

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
If you want to play go for it but it was a little short for right now so if you looking for a long game this one is not it right now.

Reactions: crmsn7

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
is there enough content in the game or should I wait?

As far as advanced beyond teasing payouts go there is already a couple erotic scenes that were in the game as of 2 updates ago (last I played). It's worth the play for that imo.

Not sure anything new of that variety has been added since. Skipped the last updates since the change log suggested no.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
I've made a gallery/cheat mod for this game

You can access both by clicking the small "CHEATS" button that appear in the bottom right corner

Download: MEGA

Edit: 0.4.1 version of the game doesn't have any new scenes so no need to updated
hey scrappy please can you update this? thx

Reactions: fishysnake

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
point-click...sandbox/ elements?
Relatively minor. For example, you finish a class and you have to get to a certain room/character, you navigate the school and click on certain characters to talk to them or you ignore them. The implementation is meh as you don't have a map and is easy to miss content, but so far there are counted and little in scope

D

Deleted member 3027200

Damn it, there should be an NTR tag. And yes, cheating gf in the past ntr as well.

Edit: okay was just frustrated, but it should be mentioned. Renders and all looks cool, but not my cup of tea. No offense

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
1) Technically we cannot speak of NTR, because we do not see any scene, we discover the betrayal from a confession of the girl, but without seeing anything. In addition, the NTR also has some missing assumptions here, the MC has not accepted it and you can choose to send the girl to fuck and ignore her, also we don't even know the extent of the betrayal, was it a kiss? Only oral sex? Full sex? The fact that you don't know these things is because it's not NTR. This is just a narrated betrayal, which helps us understand the MC, I remind you that the game's choices affect loyalty and disloyalty scores. Surely it makes us feel annoyed, but this is precisely the purpose of the author, it is not a simple addition to put on sex scenes, which in fact is not seen, but it gives us character and can lead us into choices during the story, as happened during the train dilemma.
2) The game is not based on the NTR, that's why there is no corresponding TAG, we can discuss if there should be CHEATING, since the MC suffers it, but as you can see he can also perpetrate it, basically we did sex with Aubrey the morning they were supposed to go out with Lauren.

For the game I have two things to say, the first is to apologize to the author, I started it smiling, imagining a copy of a title surely known to you, but in the end I must admit that this game has a character of its own which reduces the all to a simple inspiration, and the cinema is full of inspirations that have turned into works of art (Reservoir Dogs for example). So at the end of the day with respect to the author, wishing him the best possible luck, as soon as my pockets allow me I will become a patreon.
Second thing ... do you trust chloe? I must admit that I just can't do it, for heaven's sake at the base of these games there is always the MC to which no one gives weight that makes the leader of the cheerleaders fall in love, yet this time it seems different to me, it is as if she were determined to keep this secret dating, and it makes me suspicious, of course it could have its reasons, like avoiding grayson's fury, but I admit that when I went to the gym appointment I was afraid that Grayson and his friends would jump out to beat me. I don't know, I don't trust.
Lauren on the other hand, well, I didn't like how she behaved in the test. For now my favorite is Penelope.
Now I have to start over though and play seriously.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
The Update added little relevant to the story, anyway, I will expect to accumulate more updates after 0.5.3 to have more to explore in relation to the story of the game or novel.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm just played thru this update .. not quite what i expected .. choices really don't mean much when you get the same results .... enjoyed the renders ... story not bad . i enjoyed kicking so ass instead of a pussy MC ... liked that (y)(y)(y)

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can't wait for the next update. Good game and keep it up.

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all of your support.
After the insane boost of discord members and patrons from the steam release and everyone asking about v 0.6 I thought I'd give you an update.

Currently v 0.6 is about 80% written, 40% coded and 30% rendered. This might seem like I'm a little behind, but since in the beginning a lot of time goes into just coming up with the plot before the writing can even begin, this is totally normal.

So, what can you expect?
This update will include a lot of different paths based on your previous choices. There will be lots of main story development including but not limited to Chloe, Riley, Grayson, Imre, Chris etc.

There will also be some long awaited side stories with characters such as Emily, Evelyn, Aubrey, Penelope and many more.

Expect the Wolves' rush party, pool scenes, dates, poetry slams and more.

Currently planned release is 1st January for Patrons ($10+) and 16th January for everyone else. Though slight delays are a possibility due to Christmas & New years being a bit hard to plan for.

A big thanks to all the people directly helping me with the game, whether it's through writing parts of the code, rendering some of the images, moderating or even writing a transcription program. I intend to make a separate post once the majority of the work is done giving credit where credit is due :)

All the best and thank you for all of your support,

Undergrad Steve

Nov 1, 2017
Android version asks for full file access to run. Never had a renpy viz novel ask for this before.

Denying access makes the game quit with a custom message obviously written by the dev. Sketchy af

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 189 Votes