• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I get the whole Wolves trials and such, just seemed so rushed still. Maybe because of the "one that will not be named" game, I had a different expectation and expected more than just a few trials and bam, moved in. The charades thing still bugs me though. You'd think that would be an important step in the story (getting to know your fellow Wolves and bonding time). Just seemed weird to go straight to bed after chatting with your friend.

As for Homecoming, I was confusing it with Prom, my bad. Still, this is the first I've heard of Homecomings happening in College. Maybe my College just sucked lol. I always knew it as a High School thing. EDIT: I know Colleges have a Homecoming, but it's a sports event (usually Football). This is the first time I've heard of a College having a school dance (like Prom) for their Homecoming. Thus the confusion.

With Emily, I have avoided her completely. Pushed her away when she tried to kiss me in her dorm and even at the Wolves party she was cold and rude to me. When I checked Kiwi, there was no picture of her and I. So then I guess it is a bug that I got that text, or maybe a bad flag somewhere? I have given Emily no reason to think we are getting together again.

Thanks for the response though. I still plan on seeing what is coming in later updates, just personally I felt like a lot of stuff was just thrown in for the sake of filling space. Thus felt rather random and some stuff felt rushed. I'm still hanging in there though! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It was definitely rushed or not playtested enough.

First of all, if you kiss Lauren at the beach, somehow the game says you are a couple. You can only pick her for homecoming. Nevermind the fact that she definitely made it known previously that they were just friends (probably because I was being an asshole popular kid). The shift in relationship dynamics is too sudden and not mentioned within the script that I can only think it's a routing error.

Next, there is Emily's apology letter. She wants you to meet at midnight for a surprise. Game forces you to be too late for it because of... I don't remember what, but I texted her to ask if she was up. No reply. You assume she is asleep. You go to your room and get a notification from the phone. Emily says no problem, we will do it next time. Then the only reply choice is "Exciting :)" Now we were mad at her just a moment ago for posting that picture, but we can only reply to this text in this way? But then, it seems to be a bug in the first place. If you reply to her, the game just keeps looping around that text. If you click without checking the phone, you go to sleep and wake up to continue the game.

The rush week or initiation or whatever was absolutely uninteresting. I only did the Ape route, and we do fucking pranks like pantsing the professor, putting glue on door handles, and throwing crickets at women. Like are we in kindergarden? Compare this to the rush week in a certain other game I wont name.... Yea... Obviously the emphasis on Frat life is different in these games but still, that was a real snoozefest.

Then the homecoming is not without it's own issues. The game tells you some girls will probably say yes and others will probably say no, but that is all bullshit. Plus, Penolope was acting weird and ignoring us after that text about Emily. Game tells us she will probably say no. But we can pick her and you are suddenly wearing a costume (which was a different one than the one I bought from the store) and she just says yes without anyone discussing what was on her mind or what the problem was.

There are just too many issues with this update honestly. Also, it's becoming increasingly apparent that the game is on the verge of crumbling under the multitudes of routing choices, leading to very inconsistent character interactions and relationship dynamics.

edit: Also, the homecoming just came out of left field. It even seems like the scene introducing the event is missing. Like just randomly the MC is like "oh shit today is homecoming!"

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
ok it is not working on pc my shows this app cannot run on your pc in last version it was working fine

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
First of all, if you kiss Lauren at the beach, somehow the game says you are a couple. You can only pick her for homecoming. Nevermind the fact that she definitely made it known previously that they were just friends (probably because I was being an asshole popular kid). The shift in relationship dynamics is too sudden and not mentioned within the script that I can only think it's a routing error.
Yeah, that definitely sounds like a bug. Earlier it only took sex with Aubrey while you and Lauren have not even remotely agreed upon anything for her to be upset with you. So, in the reverse direction, I wouldn't expect a single kiss with her to mean you were good for homecoming. Strange.
Next, there is Emily's apology letter. She wants you to meet at midnight for a surprise. Game forces you to be too late for it because of... I don't remember what, but I texted her to ask if she was up. No reply. You assume she is asleep. You go to your room and get a notification from the phone. Emily says no problem, we will do it next time. Then the only reply choice is "Exciting :)" Now we were mad at her just a moment ago for posting that picture, but we can only reply to this text in this way?
Since the MC previously dated her, I assume he's learned over their history together how to deal with her in certain situations, but I don't like lacking options. So if it's intentional, I'd much prefer another option; if it's unintentional, then this goes to your point about lack of testing.
The rush week or initiation or whatever was absolutely uninteresting. I only did the Ape route, and we do fucking pranks like pantsing the professor, putting glue on door handles, and throwing crickets at women. Like are we in kindergarden? Compare this to the rush week in a certain other game I wont name.... Yea... Obviously the emphasis on Frat life is different in these games but still, that was a real snoozefest.
Honestly, I think that's more of a statement about the character Cameron. He's painted as a bully with a very childish sense of humor, so I think his "tests" are fitting for him. If other Apes have similar tests, then I think that's unrealistic. I've definitely known people who've been in college for a few years already who are still incredibly immature. Hell, I know some over-50-year-olds who are still emotionally 12-year-olds.
Then the homecoming is not without it's own issues. The game tells you some girls will probably say yes and others will probably say no, but that is all bullshit. Plus, Penolope was acting weird and ignoring us after that text about Emily. Game tells us she will probably say no. But we can pick her and you are suddenly wearing a costume (which was a different one than the one I bought from the store) and she just says yes without anyone discussing what was on her mind or what the problem was.
That's odd. From what I can remember in my own playthroughs, these all seemed to make sense. Those who weren't interested in going to a dance with a date (Chloe, Amber, Aubrey, Autumn) said so; the first three of those still agreed to do something with you, provided you had the correct KCT for the girl. In the other cases where I had specifically been working on relationships (Lauren, Riley, Emily, and Penelope), each girl agreed as was hinted, as expected.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
IDK what to do here. PLZ help.
The script need the folder \lib\windows-i686\ but that folder has the name \lib\windows-x86_64\ in that game. Perhaps a simple renamimg will help. But don't vorget to change the name back after you have use that script.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone getting phone bugs? Can't reply to Lauren without hitting an error message.
I just got stuck in a "I should probably reply to my messages" loop where i can't actually reply to the messages. Also can't get unren bot to run as anotehr posted just pointed out.

2x now i downloaded an update just to run into a game stopping bug. This game seems to have taken a turn for the rush stuff out buggy worse since i last checked in after a promising start and once this guy started pulling in some bigger money. Usually I'm not as critical, but when it's a 6gb download...

Last edited:
Reactions: KingAC93 and Yamura

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
As soon as the last update was finished, I too, like many, had the feeling that it was too short, that certain scenes have been cut.
That said, I am among the curious about Emily, among those who wanted to know more about her betrayal before deciding what to do with her, I think I have had some answers in this update.
First I think the girl cheated on the MC with Josh, when we meet him at the Hoco it seems to me that she let her be quite annoyed by Josh, who is surprised that the two are back together.
I have little doubt about how the betrayal was born, Emily is obviously the typical girl who drinks too much at a party, and Josh, as seen at the Wolves headquarters and in her apartment, looks like the typical guy who gets girls drunk to bring them to read, making 1 + 1 is not difficult.
To close, I think that in the morning, whoever chose Emily, will find a nasty surprise, we left the girl in a bathroom throwing up, I guess Josh, like a true prince charming, did another of her magic. So yes, those who chose emily expect a new betrayal, in the event that the developer does not want to meet the usual hysteria he could avoid the betrayal, but still insert a misunderstanding between the two.
PS: I honestly did not like the choice to leave the girl in that state, I would not have behaved like that, even ignoring the betrayal is still a dangerous situation to leave a girl in that state at night, alone, in college, but that's why I expect a new betrayal, that forced choice I think is for that.

Chloe, I confirm the impression of the last time, I started because I think she is the most beautiful, but in the end she is a girl with very little else but beauty. Sure to close with that cliffhanger ... I wonder what will interrupt the sex scene in the prox update, maybe Aubrey or Nora.

Penelope and Audrey have become my favorites at this point, both seem to be having difficulties in relationships with the MC, possibly due to something that happened in their past. This intrigues me a lot.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Okaay I`ve decided on Lauren as she actually seems the safest choice now...the others seem to have some either crazy or weird undertones. Even Riley seems to be a very freaky girl when MC gets to know her more - I bet her and Audrey will do a threesome with MC...we know Audrey reckons Riley is as crazy as her, plus they seem great pals now and Audrey admits she`s bi....question is, is Riley bi also? maybe that`s her secret....?

Lauren is pretty cute with the kissing/affection in public thing and she has a pretty banging bod when you see her in the bikini. She may be nerdy but has a cute, humorous, nature.

The whole she is not happy about you being a fighter should add sparks and as she dryly comments about the girls who lust after fighters, well I can see some interesting times when she maybe visits my MC at the wolves dorm and finds Amber drooling over our MC working out :p

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
As soon as the last update was finished, I too, like many, had the feeling that it was too short, that certain scenes have been cut.
That said, I am among the curious about Emily, among those who wanted to know more about her betrayal before deciding what to do with her, I think I have had some answers in this update.
First I think the girl cheated on the MC with Josh, when we meet him at the Hoco it seems to me that she let her be quite annoyed by Josh, who is surprised that the two are back together.
I have little doubt about how the betrayal was born, Emily is obviously the typical girl who drinks too much at a party, and Josh, as seen at the Wolves headquarters and in her apartment, looks like the typical guy who gets girls drunk to bring them to read, making 1 + 1 is not difficult.
To close, I think that in the morning, whoever chose Emily, will find a nasty surprise, we left the girl in a bathroom throwing up, I guess Josh, like a true prince charming, did another of her magic. So yes, those who chose emily expect a new betrayal, in the event that the developer does not want to meet the usual hysteria he could avoid the betrayal, but still insert a misunderstanding between the two.
PS: I honestly did not like the choice to leave the girl in that state, I would not have behaved like that, even ignoring the betrayal is still a dangerous situation to leave a girl in that state at night, alone, in college, but that's why I expect a new betrayal, that forced choice I think is for that.

Chloe, I confirm the impression of the last time, I started because I think she is the most beautiful, but in the end she is a girl with very little else but beauty. Sure to close with that cliffhanger ... I wonder what will interrupt the sex scene in the prox update, maybe Aubrey or Nora.

Penelope and Audrey have become my favorites at this point, both seem to be having difficulties in relationships with the MC, possibly due to something that happened in their past. This intrigues me a lot.
Totally with you on Josh being the person Emily slept with. Also explains why he keeps trying to hook the MC up with other women probably his messed up way of making things up to him.

Reactions: espy85

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
well the lauren fix is working but the aubrey fix result same error. Also the mc just dug himself a deeper hole by lying to lauren about the mc's hookup.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Totally with you on Josh being the person Emily slept with. Also explains why he keeps trying to hook the MC up with other women probably his messed up way of making things up to him.
It's a possibility, but I don't know what to think about Josh anymore. I begin to believe that he simply has his own view of life and does not accept that of others. He just doesn't believe in relationships, sees women as disposable items and wants to bring the MC to live like him. But honestly for now we have to wait for the next update, what happened to emily after the MC left her in the bathroom throwing up can give a definitive answer about her and Josh. Because I am convinced that Josh joined her in that bathroom afterwards and took advantage of the opportunity. If not, the bathroom scene, the MC leaving their drunk girlfriend in a college bathroom, would be a script error, all to force us into a meeting with Riley.

Guys one question, I played as Loyal and I was able to successfully invite Chloe, Penelope and Emily to the Hoco. By playing as a confident or troublemaker, can I unlock other girls or other scenes?

3.20 star(s) 185 Votes