compaq

Sep 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure there are ways of compressing content that balance out quality and size. 8.37gb wowzers

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
A lot of images from version 8 were not implemented, whole scene from the arcade with ex gf is skipped. This makes the story somewhat disconnected. Hope this was not rushed release, and we get proper bug fix without having to download whole game again.

Shar4263

Sep 18, 2020
She texts you the day after Homecoming I think. I don't do her route, so I replied I won't go, but there is a large scene in the 8th update files:
Well tried again and no success, there are so many bugs in this version. I think Steve should focus on game quality rather than the quick releases, I mean he had to repost the updated version of the game after 2 days and still there are bugs so there is no point of the 18th March release. He should give more time on testing and stuff.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah this version is especially buggy and scenes are skipped or messed up progression. Even tried a fresh save and it was still bugged.

Reactions: regis

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Well tried again and no success, there are so many bugs in this version. I think Steve should focus on game quality rather than the quick releases, I mean he had to repost the updated version of the game after 2 days and still there are bugs so there is no point of the 18th March release. He should give more time on testing and stuff.
Yes, according to his Patreon page, he was behind schedule on renders etc.

image quality has serious decrease, I have the impression to stop playing the same game
Yes, they seem a bit grainy. Maybe decreased rendering iterations to save time. You would think that it's no problem to make good renders with dedicated rendering PC and
patrons
$11,992
per month

...:unsure:

Still, the game is interesting. Hope to see more in further updates.

Reactions: Geyretarr

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Yes, according to his Patreon page, he was behind schedule on renders etc.

Yes, they seem a bit grainy. Maybe decreased rendering iterations to save time. You would think that it's no problem to make good renders with dedicated rendering PC and
patrons
$11,992
per month

...:unsure:

Still, the game is interesting. Hope to see more in further updates.
This game is an monster increasing support from patreons, look they actually increased from 6k per month to 12k a month in less than a month.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's just 8GB, nothing interesting.
It's missing a lot of tags.
The only thing that caught my eye was that Dating Sim and the fact that it was 8GB.
More romance, no Harem at least.
I'll play it when I get the chance and see if it's worth it or not.

Reactions: DrHojo

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Someone share a compressed please. I am not able to download the 8 Giga one piece. Mega does not allow it and the other links the download keeps getting interrupted or cancelled at 99% for some reason.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
nice update, but buggy as heck, not sure if this has been reported, but the gallery page seems to have a alignment problem as well. Cant seem to press the back button once you enter the gallery.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes