Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
game looks great

total downer : those forced "bro-friendships" -
hope ingame i can dodge this as much as possible

edit :well .... another game of fake/forced choices ... looks great but thats its

gl with the game to the dev´s

Last edited:

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
8Gb... Well... There are 5000~6000 images with a size between 1Mb and 2Mb each. Convert them to webp, the size of the game is reduced to 2.5GB. Then it would be a matter of converting the webm / mp4 videos to webm with less bitrate. I have seen 5 second videos with a size of 8Mb...:rolleyes:
I think the developer has used too high bitrate.
However, it is his project and he does it as he wants.
I have also found some other empty folders, or missing directories that are kept in the game code.
I guess in future updates, it will be fixed.
Regards.
PD: Sorry for my bad English.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
College Kings [v0.8.3] Undergrad Steve

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 916 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 881 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
You are a saint in this community . where is your statue ? lol

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This game is an monster increasing support from patreons, look they actually increased from 6k per month to 12k a month in less than a month.
Yeah, big kudos to him for seeing the relatively still untapped visible market potential in a game like this, that isn't being weighed down with foreign based concepts and/or a too focused obsession with incest that many crossover mainstream gamers can't/won't relate to, and then pushing ahead forward with an effort level most can't or don't. Double kudos as well for his not falling into the same early trap so many full time game pirates/posters set for countless new devs here as well once their game pops up and the extremist based feedback starts coming in.

I'd be willing to suck it up and wade through a buggy release if there is a good Nora payout to be had in it. Otherwise I'm waiting :)

Reactions: Ragnar

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Im confused.When I finished the update,on the screen say VERSION 0.8 COMING SOON? What I'm missing? Last scene is when MC is holding the phone and says..."What the...."

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
No matter what you pick with Penelope (support her or help her) you talk to the dean ... that makes no sense when you just offer her your support.

And they should improve the phone-stuff. Its way to clunky to use. And with the amount of money they make, they should be able to get a better solution for that.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes