Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
If someone has good internet, then 8gb is nothing for him. For example, I have slow and limited internet and I cannot afford to download the game in its original size.

So BIG thank you to the people who compress games! :D for example JokerLeader
I have decent internet speeds, as well. But I feel for people who don't have fiber and SSDs.

Reactions: Qmil679

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
In this update there are many time jump that do not made sense :KEK:
Like, seriously. I dont know what happened in this update, considering it was supposed to have more people working on it now, but damn between the bugs and the hiccups in the writing it feels really weird to play. Tons of "Hi, see you later" moments and scenes. Steve reeeeeeally should start making episodes instead of versions, because god damn rn everything feels so disconnected and glued together in a hurry, to be ready to be shipped.

Last edited:
Reactions: XCJ and b0nd_oo3

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
This game has awesome potential, great art, sexy girls, and lots of sexy scenarios seem like they're within reach

I'm gonna back burner it for a few months and see how it develops. There seems to be lots of bugs, and a lot of cocktease moments, like it feels like you're about to get with the girl you want but you don't. A cocktease here and there is fine but most of the main characters seem to just hint at you and then something else comes up that I really don't care about. No, I don't need to go do bullshit errand X, I want to finish what is going on here lol.

Keep up the good work! Hopefully when I come back there is progress on the fronts I'm excited about and the bugs are fixed.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game is an monster increasing support from patreons, look they actually increased from 6k per month to 12k a month in less than a month.
I'm a little surprise knowing that majority of the supporters are NTR-hater even knowing about Emily's affair and MC being NTR'd by someone . Thats the only reason why I am holding back to play this game but I keep on watching the thread because of the possibility that something might change or some truth about that will be revealed . I can't stand that one of the main L.I is a cheater

Reactions: Milflover68

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Im playing it right now and image quality kinda sux for 8,3GB size. Lots of grain

Also anyone save on Chloe bj scenes ?

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I'm a little surprise knowing that majority of the supporters are NTR-hater even knowing about Emily's affair and MC being NTR'd by someone . Thats the only reason why I am holding back to play this game but I keep on watching the thread because of the possibility that something might change or some truth about that will be revealed . I can't stand that one of the main L.I is a cheater
The "majority" of the people it appears this game is trying to reach likely wouldn't even know what NTR is or stands for, much less know/understand that a subsection of people camped out on piracy messages boards investing huge amounts of time/energy freaking out and posting their dislike of it is even a "thing" (which isn't the same thing as representing a true majority) ;)

Big picture and beyond the army of foreign based devs out there all trying to more or less recreate the same couple past successful games 1 million times over by now....the potential market appeal for this one was actually rather blatantly obvious for those capable of seeing past all that. At least among your typical mainstream USA based type gamer who's first introduction to erotic gameplay was through the wildly popular romance side quests in huge big budget AAA title games. Who enjoy that aspect, go looking for more relatable gameplay content on Steam centered more around just that....only to then find HP and maybe 2 or 3 other options that stand out among the sea of the otherwise typical foreign/cartoon'y/foreign/incest concept based stuff that don't have the daz models packaged into a higher quality offering with good animations on those X scenes they'd want to jerk off to.

As I alluded to in my first post within this thread and back when the game was pulling in less then $500 a month and a lot of your own view on who the "majority opinion" is was popping in to damn it early because he had 'ruined" some of the love interests....if he did a good job hitting on the crossover appeal none of that would matter. He did, and it didn't. It's a simple and fairly straight forward stick to the universal english appeal in an english based game model here...but with the right kind of effort it's essentially a bulletproof one imo. Which is only highlighted by the fact that pretty much every update I've checked on since has been fairly buggy...and that still hasn't really mattered all that much on the financial level.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a way to get aubrey/ riley 3some?
Ha, I got a separate save that is trying that actually. Hooking up with both Aubrey and Riley to see how it turns out. I know in the latest update, if you go glasses shopping with Riley, Aubrey is there as well. And if you are dating Riley, she asks whos glasses you would like to see on your bedside and you can say both. And she tells you to be careful what you wish for. So, here's hoping lol. ;)

fangrew

May 20, 2017
The "majority" of the people it appears this game is trying to reach likely wouldn't even know what NTR is or stands for, much less know/understand that a subsection of people camped out on piracy messages boards investing huge amounts of time/energy freaking out and posting their dislike of it is even a "thing" (which isn't the same thing as representing a true majority) ;)
I don't know where you have been, but people know what cucks and simps are. Also even disregarding the huge distain people have for those two subsections of people, EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT CHEATING IS.

and this may come as a surprise to you but normal people HATE cheating WAY MORE than probably anyone else on this website. At the very least the "hate-ntr" crowd understands that it's a fetish for some weirdos. but ask anyone if they would get back with their girl after they cheated and they will laugh at you. So don't be surprised that when this game hits mainstream audiences, the emily hate will increase ten-fold with calling her a hoe/slut and the mc a simp/cuck for getting back together with her.

Haven't played the last two updates yet (and looking at the thread and bugs i probably won't for a while) so i still don't know the intricacies of "how" emily cheated.

Reactions: EJW and Kame-Sennin

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Ha, I got a separate save that is trying that actually. Hooking up with both Aubrey and Riley to see how it turns out. I know in the latest update, if you go glasses shopping with Riley, Aubrey is there as well. And if you are dating Riley, she asks whos glasses you would like to see on your bedside and you can say both. And she tells you to be careful what you wish for. So, here's hoping lol. ;)
My MC is not dating Riley and I still managed to get that glasses scene. But honestly, with this game IDK if its a result of a bug or whatnot :ROFLMAO:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
My MC is not dating Riley and I still managed to get that glasses scene. But honestly, with this game IDK if its a result of a bug or whatnot :ROFLMAO:
Yeah you still get the scene regardless, but if not on Riley's path then she won't bring up the bedside table choice. It is just regular glasses shopping. At least, that's how it is on my Lauren path save. I don't get that choice. Only got it on my Riley path save.

But yeah, this game has been buggy like crazy since the start, so could be a bug lol. Let's just hope the promise/commitment they made for 9.0 is true. ;)

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes