walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I haven't updated it cause it's a mess I need to do the whole thing from the beginning again. I've went back and checked scenes some fire off like they did before and others suddenly no longer work. Then you've got things like a Chloe scene in act 3 only available if you're her GF but they changed it and bugged sex scenes not firing off e.g. I was rejected by Penelope in Act 4 Part 2 but it unlocked for me in the gallery??? :FacePalm: Might just need to refer to the official guide which gets updated after each Act is complete:

Official Guide Act 3:
Google Drive
>220 pages
jesus fucking christ
thanks though

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Dammit ok so from Undergrad Steve's Patreon:

Edit: 15.0.3 is now live!
The game had a bug where relationships reseted when loading a sav
e. This caused unfitting dialogue and rejections from girls you were dating for example. This bug is now fixed, however all saves you loaded in v15 may be affected. The best way to fix this for v15.0.3 is to load the original save from before v15 (if you didn’t overwrite it), a different save that you haven’t loaded since playing the update or to start a new playthrough. We’re bringing advanced options to the path builder in 15.1.0 hopefully in the following week to make restarting even easier and more flexible. Furthermore we’re working on ways to restore relationships that have been reset by this bug, by checking for other choices that cause the relationship to change, this will however not be implemented until 15.1.0.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd.... Why isn't this story download split into multiple parts? As well there isn't any update patches available from say V13.01, which would also aid in obtaining this story quicker. Instead we're being forced to download the full 16 gigs each and every time an update is released....(a brutal waste of time). It really takes many...MANY hours for most to obtain the full story, due to the download caps (speed and size) that file hosting providers place.

Great story though.

Flegotomo

May 30, 2020
It's always the same with this game... on all updates they say "The biggest update, it's worth the wait". But really they are always the most bugged one after another.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

e. This caused unfitting dialogue and rejections from girls you were dating for example. This bug is now fixed, however all saves you loaded in v15 may be affected. The best way to fix this for v15.0.3 is to load the original save from before v15 (if you didn’t overwrite it), a different save that you haven’t loaded since playing the update or to start a new playthrough. We’re bringing advanced options to the path builder in 15.1.0 hopefully in the following week to make restarting even easier and more flexible. Furthermore we’re working on ways to restore relationships that have been reset by this bug, by checking for other choices that cause the relationship to change, this will however not be implemented until 15.1.0.
rpdl New version is out.

Refer to what I just posted the bugs in this game are getting ridiculous...
I can see that......

Reactions: RPDL

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if undergrad Steve comes here to read comments anymore but he should consider starting a new chapter from scratch in a separate download. Just give the player the option to pick the relationships status at the beginning and go on from there. Also replace the points system with a flag system and maybe get rid of the phone because it adds more bugs.

Reactions: danny slayer
Nov 17, 2021

Man will you post the hotfix here? I would be permanently grateful

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes