dan9000

May 21, 2017
Does someone knows how to get lauren and penelope? you can get the rest of the list cheating your stats but idk how to get those two, btw the idea of the traits was nice at the begining but now it seems it blocks you more than what it provides

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Does someone knows how to get lauren and penelope? you can get the rest of the list cheating your stats but idk how to get those two, btw the idea of the traits was nice at the begining but now it seems it blocks you more than what it provides
If you’re dating Lauren you can’t get Penelope ni matter what the trait is. If you’re one for variable changing, you could just switch Lauren’s variable from girlfriend to friend when asking Penelope and then switch it back when ending the party for the Lauren scene. The code is freely accessible so you can see the exact variable you need to change for the requirement. I think it’s something like sc18 in the v15 folder of the game. There’s also labeled in the code to tell you what scene is what.

Reactions: dan9000

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
If you’re kct is loyal then Autumn will still make out with you even if you’re dating Lauren. For the Penelope scene you need to have gone on the date with her, she needs to like you, and you need to not be dating Lauren.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Dammit ok so from Undergrad Steve's Patreon:

Edit: 15.0.3 is now live!
The game had a bug where relationships reseted when loading a sav
e. This caused unfitting dialogue and rejections from girls you were dating for example. This bug is now fixed, however all saves you loaded in v15 may be affected. The best way to fix this for v15.0.3 is to load the original save from before v15 (if you didn’t overwrite it), a different save that you haven’t loaded since playing the update or to start a new playthrough. We’re bringing advanced options to the path builder in 15.1.0 hopefully in the following week to make restarting even easier and more flexible. Furthermore we’re working on ways to restore relationships that have been reset by this bug, by checking for other choices that cause the relationship to change, this will however not be implemented until 15.1.0.
Rip to me who thought I messed up somehow so I just went and redefined the relationships all over again in the console. Honestly I don’t know if I wanna replay with the hotfix because I think I may have given myself a better situation than what my save originally had. :ROFLMAO:

Dec 8, 2021
so guys, i heard that Emily leaves and ends up leaving the mc because she found out that he was with her and was being unfaithful, that is, she wasn't the only one, so this being true, if the mc is faithful to her Emily from the beginning and only have intimacy with her, will she stay?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so guys, i heard that Emily leaves and ends up leaving the mc because she found out that he was with her and was being unfaithful, that is, she wasn't the only one, so this being true, if the mc is faithful to her Emily from the beginning and only have intimacy with her, will she stay?
No. Even if you do a total incel playthrough Emily will still freak out right before the eurotrip and leave for another school right after it. She resents you having so many female friends and no matter how much time you spend with her it is never enough. If you forgive her and do all three sex scenes with her it doesn't seem to matter in her calculus.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes