Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It was a joke but Nora is an insufferable cunt like Chris. She doesn't want a boyfriend, she wants an orbital drone.
Seriously? The guy is on the ferry, and he spends ALL his time trying to get better cell phone reception while Nora is on the other side of the boat. Drop the phone and spend time with her... on a boat it could be very romantic and a chance to rekindle their relationship. Sorry, but I was married for over 36 years, I know a little about how to have a good relationship.

In the end this is just fiction of course, but Chris just rubs me the wrong way, especially when he has such a good woman and he ignores her in favour of frat pranks?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
It was a joke but Nora is an insufferable cunt like Chris. She doesn't want a boyfriend, she wants an orbital drone.
If you can't understand a woman wanting to spend time with her boyfriend and that she gets frusterated that he priorities his mobile and frat pranks over his girlfriend and only uses her like a living sex toy, then like Night Hacker said, enjoy being single. You'll have a hard time finding a woman who will agree to be just an accessory.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you can't understand a woman wanting to spend time with her boyfriend and that she gets frusterated that he priorities his mobile and frat pranks over his girlfriend and only uses her like a living sex toy, then like Night Hacker said, enjoy being single. You'll have a hard time finding a woman who will agree to be just an accessory.
Spending time is one thing, being overly attached or bored is another. The thing is she wants the same things they have at the beginning of the relationship and that's not how relationships work. Relationships evolve with time. Maybe Chris is not paying Nora enough attention but she wants the passion and excitiment of a new relationship from an old one. So she cheated on him with the first dude who paid her attention, the MC.
Is that how you want your girl to be? A cheater? She should have told Chris to fuck off before jumping on the first cock she saw.

Last edited:

Resch

Feb 4, 2020
Thank you for your response and being respectable while disagreeing.
Can you please tell me what exactly i said that you disagree "On so many levels" with?

I opined:
" it's just as unrealistic that a unnoteworthy seemingly nobody without a legendary dick would be such a successful pussy marauder."

agree or disagree?

I concluded:
"In many stories, the notorious size is the reason for the MC getting the attention he's getting."

agree or disagree?

I posited:
"the AVNs are a fantasy story for a reason - they're unrealistic. If it was truly realistic, it'd be a boring story. That's my take. "

agree or disagree?
1. Disagree, most of the stories I have read they don't find out dick size until after they guy has won the girls over. Maybe you are playing a game where the guys are walking around with it sticking out more. Usually it is due to several factors and those can include the big stick, but it is most certainly not exclusive.

2. Disagree see #1

3. Agree, but fantasy encompasses a whole lot of things for a whole lot of different people. Some people will most certainly agree with you. So people will most certainly agree with me. However fantasy does not just mean one thing and generally the best fantasy is one that blends fantasy elements (which could be simply a fantastical story) with some level of realism so that the person enjoying the story can see themselves in the story. It is called immersion.

Anyway, like I said we all have our different takes. I am not saying you are wrong, be as mention it is subjective so there really is no right or wrong. I have written stories, including a few novels, for over 30 years. I have never worked on an AVN, but I am pretty well versed on writing stories to fit different narratives for a fairly wide variety of people.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hahahaha.... Haven't finished it yet. But I like this girl. Although first time see her like this kinnda sad and hot at the same time xD
Yeah, Aubrey is probably my favorite girl despite the rough introduction. One of the more interesting storylines in the game, too. She has both hot and sad moments as you get to know her better.

Reactions: myZone

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah, Aubrey is probably my favorite girl despite the rough introduction. One of the more interesting storylines in the game, too. She has both hot and sad moments as you get to know her better.
Yes she is becoming a gf material.. but I still like the wildness she has.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I managed to come really close to Chloe in my latest playthrough. The first time I played this I went for Lauren. Most of the girls in this seem to have interesting stories to them, which makes the game so interesting I think. I don't envy the dev in programming all these different paths though.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Spending time is one thing, being overly attached or bored is another.
It's not Nora being needy... I think the game demonstrated pretty clearly that Chris spends zero time with her. Even when Chris agrees to do something with her he makes some excuse or changes plans, like he doesn't spend time with her at all on the Europe trip. I don't even know why Chris wanted a GF lol

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
1. Disagree, most of the stories I have read they don't find out dick size until after they guy has won the girls over. Maybe you are playing a game where the guys are walking around with it sticking out more. Usually it is due to several factors and those can include the big stick, but it is most certainly not exclusive.

2. Disagree see #1

3. Agree, but fantasy encompasses a whole lot of things for a whole lot of different people. Some people will most certainly agree with you. So people will most certainly agree with me. However fantasy does not just mean one thing and generally the best fantasy is one that blends fantasy elements (which could be simply a fantastical story) with some level of realism so that the person enjoying the story can see themselves in the story. It is called immersion.

Anyway, like I said we all have our different takes. I am not saying you are wrong, be as mention it is subjective so there really is no right or wrong. I have written stories, including a few novels, for over 30 years. I have never worked on an AVN, but I am pretty well versed on writing stories to fit different narratives for a fairly wide variety of people.
Hey there. I see what you're saying. But to be fair, you're counterpoint is addressing something I did not proclaim. I think you may be presenting a straw-man's fallacy.

Nothing I stated in point#1 addresses what I've experienced in most games or what exists in most games. I did not indicate about the "most of the stories" present x, y, or z. What I opined is that "it is unrealistic to see a an unnoteworthy nobody to be such a casanova gigolo (i used the term pussy-marauder), unless he's packing."
A unseemingly unremarkable dime-a-dozen, lost in the crowd, nobody that is neither super-rich, super-suave, super-strong/athletic, super-intelligent, super-powerful (position of power), nor super-endowed are likely not going to be desired by the babes like Chloe's, Lindsays, or (other game), Sages, Joseys of the world (in real life).

The point I made was to illustrate what I believe is most writers attempt to address the unrealism by making them legendarily endowed. Sometimes too much (as is the case in Lust Theory IMO). Thus my conclusion that games such as this are a fantasy.
What many were pointing out is the MC in College Kings is a rather unremarkable looking nor endowed to have the adoration he receives in the story. I agree that he is rather unremarkable in many ways, and I can understand why this would make it hard to suspend disbelief for some. It doesn't ruin the story for me, but nor does it make me enjoy the story more just because he doesn't fit the stereotypical trope.

And for what its worth, most of the games I play as well, they find out he's packing AFTER a time is spent wooing them in other ways - just as you indicated. BUT word spreads about his legendary status, and it makes ancillary characters now suddenly interested that wouldn't ordinarily give him the time of day otherwise.

Last edited:

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
Been replaying this from the start again. I think one of my favourite parts of this game has to be the murder mystery on the ferry. That was a unique visual novel idea that was so much fun.

With regard to characters, I think, aside from Charli, Chris has to be one of the most annoying. One of my favourite quotes from him was something like "she (Nora) doesn't care about me" and I was like... "WTF?! You spend no time with her, you're a f!@king loser!". I'm on Nora's side on that story. The guy has serious issues and his dialog can get annoying, especially when he comes to you to talk about his relationship problems. Nobody is that busy that they can't spend time with their loved one.

Anyhow... love much of the stories in this game. Doing several paths. I only wish some of the dialogs were better, like, give me a chance to tell Chris he's an idiot and maybe punch Charli a few dozen times when he smiles at me. ;)
Right? I've been trying to stay friends with him in my save (Since I'm a Wolf..) but Jesus Christ, there's no way someone can be that delusional. The part where we play the 'spin the bottle' game in the hotel during the trip really pissed me off, lol.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What's the over-under on Chris and Sebastian being a couple? He basically had an affair with him all through the Eurotrip. For all the planning, I haven't seen a single prank yet. You would think with all the time and effort they put into it that when the group got back to campus the Ape house would have been moved brick by brick to Scotland or something.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Right? I've been trying to stay friends with him in my save (Since I'm a Wolf..) but Jesus Christ, there's no way someone can be that delusional. The part where we play the 'spin the bottle' game in the hotel during the trip really pissed me off, lol.
I am still going through a replay and just got to the part where Chris hit Nora so hard he knocked her to the floor. I forgot about that. Game or no game, there's an inner RAGE switch that is enabled when I see a man hit a woman, especially that hard. I was like, "Come on, this fucking game needs to give me the option to beat the living piss out of that asshole!!!". I absolutely can't stand Chris' character now. I'll have to do a replay where I join the Apes and stay the hell out of his frat. hehehe... man that pissed me off.

yamikami008

May 5, 2019
When will the game have update on the Android version ? Im excited to continue the story, but my computer is for work only so i cant have 18+ games on it

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes