TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I rewatched it, there is a loud *smack* sound when he hits her; when your contact with another human being makes a loud *SMACK* and they fall backwards crying and in pain and holding their chest where you made contact, you hit them!

Chris is a piece of s**t as is anyone that defends his actions!
Now just hold on there one rotten minute. That's a horrible generalization and a grandiose opinion. But you do have the right to your opinion I suppose. Then again, I too have the right to an opinion, and my opinion is that you should have right to an opinion.

but since everyone who disagrees with you is a piece of shit - well that's pretty indicative of the social climate of late and why there are so many problems in the world. So many douche-nozzles spouting that "you're either with me or you're a horrible piece of shit that needs to be cancelled." That just about sums it up, sadly.

On another note, i rewatched that scene and I do see that it seems as much a punch as it was a push. It seems to appear or at least sound like a open palm thrust to the point of a "hit". Yes it was a push but more of a WWE push that really hurt. I'm not defending him hurting her, but I do also believe he didn't mean to either and she was definitely pushing his buttons, she didn't deserve that. But he didn't deserve to be accosted either - just like Chris Rock didn't deserve to be physically accosted. You can't solve disputes with physical violence or provocation. It just leads to more physical interaction and eventually someone will get hurt. Sadly in this case it was Nora.

And I firmly believe that the story purposefully left it ambiguous so that you can either choose to turn a blind eye and call it a push, or choose to side with Nora and claim it was a full on "punch".

But i'm not narcissistic to the point that I believe everyone who disagrees with me is a small sampling of rectal orifice excretion.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Now just hold on there one rotten minute. That's a horrible generalization and a grandiose opinion. But you do have the right to your opinion I suppose. Then again, I too have the right to an opinion, and my opinion is that you should have right to an opinion.

but since everyone who disagrees with you is a piece of shit - well that's pretty indicative of the social climate of late and why there are so many problems in the world. So many douche-nozzles spouting that "you're either with me or you're a horrible piece of shit that needs to be cancelled." That just about sums it up, sadly.

On another note, i rewatched that scene and I do see that it seems as much a punch as it was a push. It seems to appear or at least sound like a open palm thrust to the point of a "hit". Yes it was a push but more of a WWE push that really hurt. I'm not defending him hurting her, but I do also believe he didn't mean to either and she was definitely pushing his buttons, she didn't deserve that. But he didn't deserve to be accosted either - just like Chris Rock didn't deserve to be physically accosted. You can't solve disputes with physical violence or provocation. It just leads to more physical interaction and eventually someone will get hurt. Sadly in this case it was Nora.

And I firmly believe that the story purposefully left it ambiguous so that you can either choose to turn a blind eye and call it a push, or choose to side with Nora and claim it was a full on "punch".

But i'm not narcissistic to the point that I believe everyone who disagrees with me is a small sampling of rectal orifice excretion.
As I understand it, he's talking about people defending Chris hitting her, not disagreeing with him. It can be a sensitive topic.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As I understand it, he's talking about people defending Chris hitting her, not disagreeing with him. It can be a sensitive topic.
I've said my piece on it and don't have much else to say on the subject. I agree that people are probably expressing themselves too stridently and emotionally because while two people tussled only one person got hurt. But like you said it is a sensitive topic. I fail to see why anyone would die on the hill of defending Chris when Nora was injured and whimpering at his feet, but it's their hill I guess, and die on it they will.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes