DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i reached where Emily tells you that she's going to leave , can we prevent that ? if not will she be back in the future ????

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Can anyone confirm if the Compressed version for pc works? I played the android port when it was released but the path builder was waay too buggy and showed an error whenever there were choices on the screen, it was unplayable.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i reached where Emily tells you that she's going to leave , can we prevent that ? if not will she be back in the future ????
No, it cannot be avoided. If you have a good relationship you will continue messaging and even sexting her. Honestly, I don't know where they are going with Emily's story.

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
Can anyone confirm if the Compressed version for pc works? I played the android port when it was released but the path builder was waay too buggy and showed an error whenever there were choices on the screen, it was unplayable.
I played and it works perfectly , although I have seen people complaining about bugs , but I personally haven't seen any .

Oct 14, 2021
So uh the steam version of "college kings" not the 2 version is only 13gb, but here is 16gb. Does anyone know why is that? Like is the remaining 3gb is in the College Kings 2 version on steam?

Oct 14, 2021
So uh the steam version of "college kings" not the 2 version is only 13gb, but here is 16gb. Does anyone know why is that? Like is the remaining 3gb is in the College Kings 2 version on steam?
nvm i saw something there was an act IV on steam but got replaced by college kings 2 act 1 hahaha

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Haven't been able to get the love scenes during the babysitting scenes, even though I have Chloe as a girlfriend and Nora as a FWB. Anyone got any ideas?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
tried to play new version 2.2 or act III 3.0.1 but I get to the screen to pick the chloe support and it won't continue
I added the pep fix as well as the Vincent mod

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes