Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Actually Netorare is all those things you guys said, cheating, cheating with consent, cuckold, and also rape, blackmail, forced sex.
If you still don't believe me, 寝取られ or Netorare is literally translated Cuckold, it's just in Nihongo
I have always understood it to be where one person allows their partner to cheat on them and even gets off on it, much like a cuckold. If what you say is true however, than as far as I am concerned it is FAR too generalized of a term for me to ever use. If I ever create a game with cheating in it of any sort, I won't use that term nor will I ever tag it with it. Period. I don't understand why people get so uptight about it, it's just another kink that some like, some do not... don't like it, don't play it, move along, but STFU about it. If I don't see the term "NTR" again, it will be too soon!

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I have always understood it to be where one person allows their partner to cheat on them and even gets off on it, much like a cuckold. If what you say is true however, than as far as I am concerned it is FAR too generalized of a term for me to ever use. If I ever create a game with cheating in it of any sort, I won't use that term nor will I ever tag it with it. Period. I don't understand why people get so uptight about it, it's just another kink that some like, some do not... don't like it, don't play it, move along, but STFU about it. If I don't see the term "NTR" again, it will be too soon!
the problem is devs have addesd it in game well after people have become invested in game and some support with money then get suprised by it. i usually whenm i see ntr tag try to find out if it avoidable if so il try if not i move on but is in my opinion that devs should be clear from the beging if ntr will be present

Gaspen_payne

Sep 12, 2021
Why are people discussing NTR in this game anyway? Last time i played, this game didn't have NTR content, does it have one now?
I don't really like ntr in games cause i imagine myself to be the player and i don't want to be that person.

Reactions: Fh67 and kerasyn

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
You can't "bang" everyone in the same game (unless you cheat) it was never possible.
As soon as you'll cheat on Lauren she will break the relation and for Samantha you need to be an APE.
I did not tested yet since Im not really interrested in Autumn but I guess you can't cheat on her either.
So as soon as you will officially date a girl this will have consequences (which seems logic).

Gaspen_payne

Sep 12, 2021
You can't "bang" everyone in the same game (unless you cheat) it was never possible.
As soon as you'll cheat on Lauren she will break the relation and for Samantha you need to be an APE.
I did not tested yet since Im not really interrested in Autumn but I guess you can't cheat on her either.
So as soon as you will officially date a girl this will have consequences (which seems logic).
Actually you can bang everyone, there's a guide for it.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Was there ever an update for thr bang everyone but up to v15?
I haven't bothered cause this developer is driving me crazy constantly changing things in old episodes. Then you had the annoying save transfer glitches and I'm not sure if that even correctly transfers choices... Now on Patreon they're saying that they're going to add new stuff to College Kings 2 Act 1 in June and reshape it into College Kings 2 Episode 1??? Maybe I'll update it when they've done that...
deku-dancing.gif

This was done in 15.0 and not College Kings 2:
I got this in one playthrough so it's possible to get nearly every girl apart from both Ms Rose and Samantha as they depend on whether or not you're a Wolf or Ape. Then you are forced to choose between Penelope and Jenny no way around that... Takes some KCT switching after the Europe trip to get Autumn to kiss you and then Lauren sex. You can't enter a relationship with Lauren during the Europe trip if you want to get "friends with benefits" flags for both.
1750389_Untitled-1.png

richiman

May 3, 2022
I found wt up to sesaon 1 v 13, there isn't updated?

CK 1:

There is currently only one Multi Mod that includes the WT.

• Use COLLEGE KINGS 1/15.1.0 version of this Multi Mod.
• Multi Mod is not compatible with Steam Version 1.1.2s.

MULTI MOD

Download:

CK 2:

• Use COLLEGE KINGS 2 3.0.5s version of this Multi Mod.
• Walkthrough feature [status - part 01 completed (remaining parts 02 & 03)].

MULTI MOD

Download:

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Actually you can bang everyone, there's a guide for it.
I know there is a guide but that guide tell also "almost everyone".
Trust me, you can't bang everyone in the same gameplay.
You need to be a WOLF for Nora, you need to be an APE for Samantha and as you know you can't be both.
I will not argue on this further since there is no point.

• Angry
Reactions: Zero141214

LucT

Sep 20, 2017

CK 1:

• Use COLLEGE KINGS 1/15.1.0 version of this Multi Mod.
• Multi Mod is not compatible with Steam Version 1.1.2s.

MULTI MOD

Download:
MEGA
PIXELDRAIN

CK 2:

• Use COLLEGE KINGS 2 3.0.5s version of this Multi Mod.
• Walkthrough feature [status - part 01 completed (remaining parts 02 & 03)].

MULTI MOD

Download:
MEGA

TY

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't bothered cause this developer is driving me crazy constantly changing things in old episodes. Then you had the annoying save transfer glitches and I'm not sure if that even correctly transfers choices... Now on Patreon they're saying that they're going to add new stuff to College Kings 2 Act 1 in June and reshape it into College Kings 2 Episode 1??? Maybe I'll update it when they've done that...
View attachment 1850309

This was done in 15.0 and not College Kings 2:
I got this in one playthrough so it's possible to get nearly every girl apart from both Ms Rose and Samantha as they depend on whether or not you're a Wolf or Ape. Then you are forced to choose between Penelope and Jenny no way around that... Takes some KCT switching after the Europe trip to get Autumn to kiss you and then Lauren sex. You can't enter a relationship with Lauren during the Europe trip if you want to get "friends with benefits" flags for both.
View attachment 1850321
Yeah, it seems that at a certain point they started designing the game in such a way just to troll and fuck with your fuck everyone guide.

• Sad
Reactions: gamingdevil800

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
im looking at video mod for how to use it. is it true that i have to start the game select the option as exactly like that and repeat it for few time?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
just one question. is this game just like being a dik? with only 1 route each girl?
I would say that there are differences in how the routes are prosecuted. Some scenes are fixed regardless of your "alignment" and play out identically. Some have two variations. Some have three variations. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to how much variety will be in a girl's route beyond whatever the dev is inclined to present. So there isn't really a consistent route for how you act. I would call it more chaotic. Now, this doesn't mean it is bad. Just illustrating the differences.

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
I know there is a guide but that guide tell also "almost everyone".
Trust me, you can't bang everyone in the same gameplay.
You need to be a WOLF for Nora, you need to be an APE for Samantha and as you know you can't be both.
I will not argue on this further since there is no point.
You can get with Nora as an Ape. The "Wolf exclusive" girl is Ms Rose (Nora's stepmother).

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes